MODERATOR- Credible Threat by Allegiance on Me and Family.

Old 12-01-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Have to do some FunTrivia first.

I do hope that MODERATOR does the right thing.
And I try to use the IGNORE LIST but Allegiance and his buddies keep coming up with creative ways to get around it like with the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods, and Gene Coppola in the Yahoo NFL 2017 Pick-En and Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:18 AM
n/a

Default Ignore list.

Quote:
The political forum is NOT moderated. If you do not like the discussions in the political forum you should unsubscribe and remove yourself from them. 2) Your disagreements and tone from the political forum should NOT carry over into the main moderated forums. Infractions and user account suspensions will be issued if this is necessary to maintain the integrity of the TOTV website non political forums. 3) If you do not like the discussions or interactions with any specific user(s) we suggest you add them to your 'Ignore List' which is a feature of the website (click on usercp to add a user) so you do not have to interact with anyone that YOU do not choose to interact with. Even though YOU as the user must make the decision to be subscribed to the political forum and if you are going to add a user to your ignore list we strongly encourage those who do remain for all that is American, have mature civil discussions about viewpoints without lowering their own personal beliefs, standards and morals. If you can't you should consider removing yourself from the political forum.
I do see this NOTICE. But Allegiance and his buddies get around it.
Old 12-01-2017, 10:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
If this does end with me booted off of Talk of the Villages my health would improve as this continuous online harassment from Allegiance, Dirtbanker and others does have consequences on my health.

And this has been going on since April 2017 with many different threads aimed at me.
Tal, if this will help to calm you down a bit -

I don't think Allegiance was indicating physical violence. The reason I say this is when I called him out the other day for picking on you, he said that he had offered to stop doing so if you would quit bringing his name up. In fact, I think he has offered this twice to you now. So what I am saying is I think he means if you keep doing this, he will keep responding as he has been. I don't know him either, and don't condone his actions against you, but I don't get the feeling this was a threat.

Bottom line, you stop, I think he will stop. At least it's worth a try to possibly gain some peace for yourself. Starting and/or posting something like this thread is only compounding the problem. If you are really worried about your health, then take responsibilty for it - you know what to do. Quit bringing attention to this stuff or simply remove yourself from this forum. Why must you wait for a moderator to do that?

I've said this before and I'll say it again - the only person you can change is yourself. If you are going to continue to try to change others, or force them to do your bidding, you WILL drive yourself crazy or physically ill from the stress. NOT WORTH IT!!
Old 12-01-2017, 11:13 AM
n/a

Tal,

You could resolve the whole situation by yourself and very quickly.

Stop posting on the Political Forum and you will not deal with these immature posters.

There is no reason to post on this forum anyhow. It is NOT political discussion by any means and if any actual discussion starts, it degenerates to name calling and hate speech quickly.

Do yourself a favor. Quit posting here and you do not have to hear from them anymore.

Threats to call the FBI, sheriff, Seniors vs Crime, Moderator, etc are what keeps the taunting coming to you.

In the end, it your choice. Keep posting and keep getting taunted OR quit posting here and be happy.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Tal,

You could resolve the whole situation by yourself and very quickly.

Stop posting on the Political Forum and you will not deal with these immature posters.

There is no reason to post on this forum anyhow. It is NOT political discussion by any means and if any actual discussion starts, it degenerates to name calling and hate speech quickly.

Do yourself a favor. Quit posting here and you do not have to hear from them anymore.

Threats to call the FBI, sheriff, Seniors vs Crime, Moderator, etc are what keeps the taunting coming to you.

In the end, it your choice. Keep posting and keep getting taunted OR quit posting here and be happy.
Great advice
Old 12-01-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
If this does end with me booted off of Talk of the Villages my health would improve as this continuous online harassment from Allegiance, Dirtbanker and others does have consequences on my health.

And this has been going on since April 2017 with many different threads aimed at me.
So you acknowledge that you getting off TOTV will benefit everyone. Good that's a 1st step.

Now get a JOB.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:17 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-01-2017, 11:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
And I try to use the IGNORE LIST but Allegiance and his buddies keep coming up with creative ways to get around it like with the names Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods, and Gene Coppola in the Yahoo NFL 2017 Pick-En and Gene Coppola in the NFL Survivor League.
That group of guys are creative. And good football pickers.

Tal. Buddy give up totv and football.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:21 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Old 12-01-2017, 11:24 AM
n/a

Wow, this was good morning entertainment..
Old 12-01-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

The Villages Florida

Yep

Old 12-01-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Villages Florida

I agree.....am I?

It's got to be all or NOTHING on this one.
Old 12-01-2017, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
The Villages Florida

Yep

Careful with that bird. She is a friend of mine.

Beep beep
Old 12-01-2017, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
Careful with that bird. She is a friend of mine.

Beep beep

She ???

Old 12-01-2017, 12:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post
She ???

That is how she identifies lately. We do communicate often.

Tags
allegiance, family

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.