MODERATOR- Out of Control Cyber Bullying on Political Forum.

Old 12-27-2017, 10:50 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
It will take some work to get a lot of this together and they ICCC probably will take a long time to respond.

I do hope that the MODERATOR does something soon.
I have not broken any State nor Federal laws with my fight for survivors/victims on here. Allegiance and his "friends" have done this multiple times on this Forum and for many months.
Old 12-27-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Angry Moderator. Criminal harassment by allegiance.

Quote:
I have not broken any State nor Federal laws with my fight for survivors/victims on here. Allegiance and his "friends" have done this multiple times on this Forum and for many months.
Just check the Titles of threads being updated today by Allegiance. This shows an intent to harass. This is CRIMINAL behavior and should be be allowed to continue.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
It will take some work to get a lot of this together and they ICCC probably will take a long time to respond.

I do hope that the MODERATOR does something soon.
Did you even bother to read the ICCC link that you keep referencing? That link pertains to the filing of 'financial fraud' complaints NOT complaints of 'criminal harassment'.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Motive for all these personal attacks on me which are connected tightly to the leadership of this ILLEGAL cyber harassment from Allegiance and his "friends".

This is against the law in Florida based on Florida Statutes against online harassment.
Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) | Home

Allegiance is going all out on his harassment this morning 12/27/2017 11:02 AM.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Did you even bother to read the ICCC link that you keep referencing? That link pertains to the filing of 'financial fraud' complaints NOT complaints of 'criminal harassment'.
Harassment.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:07 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Just check the Titles of threads being updated today by Allegiance. This shows an intent to harass. This is CRIMINAL behavior and should be be allowed to continue.
Repeating this.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Really? Your continued labeling of posters as "trolls" and "criminals" is both defamatory and a crime. Making those statements only hurts your case for harassment.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
You made the thread buddy. What is your point?
Old 12-27-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Angry

Being Harassed Online? When to Call the Police.

I hope that the MODERATOR gets involved and SOON!!!
Old 12-27-2017, 11:15 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
You made the thread buddy. What is your point?

Hope that the MODERATOR gets involved SOON!!!!
Old 12-27-2017, 11:16 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Really? Your continued labeling of posters as "trolls" and "criminals" is both defamatory and a crime. Making those statements only hurts your case for harassment.

I hope that the MODERATOR gets involved and SOON.
Old 12-27-2017, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:

Do you ever even read what you link?

"For the police, criminal harassment generally requires threats of violence. Those threats of violence need to be specific and against you. In addition, the police should get involved in cases of real life stalking that is being combined with online stalking. An example of this would be someone taking pictures of you offline in locations where you would expect privacy, or showing through numerous pictures that he is following you around and then posting those pictures online. For details about what the federal government believes should be reported to the police, see its*Report Cyberbullying page."
Old 12-27-2017, 11:20 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Do you ever even read what you link?

"For the police, criminal harassment generally requires threats of violence. Those threats of violence need to be specific and against you. In addition, the police should get involved in cases of real life stalking that is being combined with online stalking. An example of this would be someone taking pictures of you offline in locations where you would expect privacy, or showing through numerous pictures that he is following you around and then posting those pictures online. For details about what the federal government believes should be reported to the police, see its*Report Cyberbullying page."

Old 12-27-2017, 06:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

I hope that the MODERATOR gets involved and SOON!!!
You've been hoping for that for a long time. How's it worked out for you so far?

If you put as much effort into solving your problems as you do whining about them you might actually accomplish something.
Old 12-27-2017, 06:54 PM
n/a

Quote:

The Villages Florida

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tags
political, forum, worse, bullying, cyber

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.