dementia?

Old 06-07-2017, 01:29 PM
n/a

Default dementia?

Normally older people should be respected but what if their neurological problems make them very nasty as many of the Liberals here. Maybe they should be humored?

I do have some compassion. [emoji56]
Old 06-07-2017, 04:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Normally older people should be respected but what if their neurological problems make them very nasty as many of the Liberals here. Maybe they should be humored?

Naw, just give them the red pill.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:47 PM
n/a

Trump is showing classic signs of dementia -He has become notorious for his word salads, incomprehensible soliloquies delivered at the speaking level of a fourth-grader. He frequently falls back on words like “tremendous” and often drags on without using specifics. Trump often speaks at length while saying nothing or just rambling.

Moodiness, paranoia, belligerence and erratic behavior are all key indicators of the onset of dementia. Trump’s inappropriate tweets, his belief that his phones are tapped and his quickness to anger, as described by his staff, all fit the bill.
Old 06-07-2017, 05:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey100 View Post
Trump is showing classic signs of dementia -He has become notorious for his word salads, incomprehensible soliloquies delivered at the speaking level of a fourth-grader. He frequently falls back on words like “tremendous” and often drags on without using specifics. Trump often speaks at length while saying nothing or just rambling.

Moodiness, paranoia, belligerence and erratic behavior are all key indicators of the onset of dementia. Trump’s inappropriate tweets, his belief that his phones are tapped and his quickness to anger, as described by his staff, all fit the bill.
He has worked more hours as president than obama did.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

BUT, he is doing the right thing.

Listen, if he had kept his mouth shut, hadn't made stupid ridiculous accusations and flat out lied. If he had simolynsais, as an American, that he hopes this investigation could get to the truth, and then moved on to our country's work, he would not be in a bind at all.

If he, or his campaign did nothing and he didn't direct anything, we will find that out at the end of the investigation, whatever he does. If he is clean, we will know. If he is not, we will know that.

All the dramatics he keeps throwing out just makes his policies get stuck.

If he now listens to his attorneys and simply shuts up, guess what happens, he will get something done and the results of the investigation will be the same.
Old 06-07-2017, 06:47 PM
n/a

Boy is about to post, drum roll.......
Old 06-07-2017, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

I think it is Asbergers' Syndrome.
Adult Asperger’s: The Relief of A Diagnosis | Psych Central
Old 06-07-2017, 06:59 PM
n/a

Then what does hillary have?

Imagine if Trump had all the episodes clinton had. Really imagine!

Imagine the press, the comedians!

Hillary Clinton has a seizure on camera - YouTube
Hillary Clinton having Medical Episode.......Closeup - YouTube

JUST TWO OF MANY.

Imagine
Old 06-07-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
But you are ok with whatever it is...putting our country at risk, as he did with the Qatar thing. He is going to get a lot of folks killed.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:00 PM
n/a

Quote:

If this neurological problem affects older people it would seem to affect both sides.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Then what does hillary have?

Imagine if Trump had all the episodes clinton had. Really imagine!

Imagine the press, the comedians!

Hillary Clinton has a seizure on camera - YouTube
Hillary Clinton having Medical Episode.......Closeup - YouTube

JUST TWO OF MANY.

Imagine
She had pneumonia well documented but nice try.
Old 06-07-2017, 08:07 PM
n/a

I remember the bobble head pneumonia.... lol
Old 06-07-2017, 10:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
I remember the bobble head pneumonia.... lol
The first video was just junk.....

I was referring to the second when she fainted getting into the car.

But you already knew that.....
Old 06-08-2017, 07:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
You may be on to something. I have been wondering this myself. I have a good friend who has it. He is brilliant, although to meet him or know him just casually you would not recognize how intelligent he is. Social acceptance has been an issue for him. He has occasions when he will just spout off so to speak and seem impulsive (not in behavior, but in speech), but when he needs to get a job done, he can be the most focused person I know. He can come across as if he is more about himself than others, but if you get to know him he is a very caring person. He also spends a lot of time on social media expressing his opinions.......remind you of anyone.
Old 06-08-2017, 07:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby10 View Post
You may be on to something. I have been wondering this myself. I have a good friend who has it. He is brilliant, although to meet him or know him just casually you would not recognize how intelligent he is. Social acceptance has been an issue for him. He has occasions when he will just spout off so to speak and seem impulsive (not in behavior, but in speech), but when he needs to get a job done, he can be the most focused person I know. He can come across as if he is more about himself than others, but if you get to know him he is a very caring person. He also spends a lot of time on social media expressing his opinions.......remind you of anyone.
"He can come across as if he is more about himself than others, ..... He also spends a lot of time on social media expressing his opinions.......remind you of anyone."

That part. Yes our beloved Tal.

Haha. Not beloved at all!!

Tags
liberals, compassion, [emoji56], humored, respected

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.