More empathy for the death of a lion than for butchering unborn children!!!

Old 07-31-2015, 05:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
There is no fight liberals would rather have in an election year than one involving Planned Parenthood. One in five women in the US have used PP, and over two million people a year (men, women, children) get some healthcare from PP every year. That is a lot of people.

Please, please, please keep up the fight against Planned Parenthood right up until election day. BTW: the president said today that he will veto any budget that defunds Planned Parenthood. Now we'll see if republicans are prepared to shut down the government again over this issue, because that worked out so well for them in the past.
I think you are in for a surprise. I don't think your emperor will be able to do a whole lot after that Democrat from OH gets done with PP. He is black and he is advocating that blacks demonstrate in front of PP with the theme "black lives matter" because there were more black aborted lives last year than black babies born. I am interested to see if he gets media coverage.
Old 07-31-2015, 05:39 PM
n/a

AND.....he is cosponsoring a bill to defund PP.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:27 PM
n/a

I saw his interview on FOX today.......for all those who will go after the FOX....you really need to stop and get it together for a minute and google this guy and listen to what he has to say.

And then please....PLEASE come back here and tell us what you think of this democrat's position on the matter.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am more upset about the lion. The babies are killed by their mothers. I don't think Planned Parenthood is the problem, I think the problem is these women killing their unborn children.

There is a lack sex education in too many areas, a total breakdown in values and way too many women left holding the bag when the guy takes off.

These woman have nothing to do with the sale of body parts. If you all feel so strongly stop buying products that contain them.
The liberal "morality" plainly stated ... it's ok to kill babies. Unbelievable.

The only positive aspect is that most of the aborted babies would have otherwise grown up to be dependent Democrats.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:36 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's because a lion is alive and a fetus is not. Your choice to call it an unborn child is propaganda only. You think the bible treats fetuses the same as humans? How come the old testament penalty for a fetal loss was entirely different than a human loss? Because even 2500 years ago those primitive cultures understood it ain't a baby until it is born at which time it is entitled to the protections given humans. So God says so and that's good enough for me.
Since when do Liberal Democrats believe in God?? Stop pretending for political argument sake please
Old 07-31-2015, 06:36 PM
n/a

I saved you some work just in case you could not find it:

Ohio State Representative Bill Patmon (D):

» Ohio State Rep: ‘Black Lives Matter’ Activists Should Protest Planned Parenthood Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Please let us know what you think about his position. Not all democrats live only by and for the (D) after their name
Old 07-31-2015, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
The fetus is not a child until it can survive outside the mother.

I am right - all you reactionary wingnuts are wrong.
Well, how then do you explain some of the botched PP abortions where the "fetus" came out "intact" ... ie the baby was born??

You can't.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
JMO, but I find this post to be the most grotesque, blasphemous post I have ever read. I'm hoping you wrote this for shock value only and it is not truly what you feel in your heart because it is so very ugly.

I would challenge you to work, HANDS ON, in an abortion clinic for a few months, then let us know what you think.
Excellent point.

Actually, the PP topic is revealing ... that is, it really shows the sickening depravity of the liberal civic religion run amok. Time to start putting some of the PP people into jail for selling body parts and, in some case, infanticide.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:43 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think you are in for a surprise. I don't think your emperor will be able to do a whole lot after that Democrat from OH gets done with PP. He is black and he is advocating that blacks demonstrate in front of PP with the theme "black lives matter" because there were more black aborted lives last year than black babies born. I am interested to see if he gets media coverage.
Interesting that the "Black Lives Matter" leadership is apparently too f'ing stupid to realize PP is conducting genocide upon the black race. More black babies die in one day due to PP than all the redneck lynchings since the Civil War.

Stupid .. .just plain stupid.
Old 07-31-2015, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting that the "Black Lives Matter" leadership is apparently too f'ing stupid to realize PP is conducting genocide upon the black race. More black babies die in one day due to PP than all the redneck lynchings since the Civil War.

Actually, in New York City in 2011 more blacks were aborted than born.

24,758 born

31,328 aborted

http://www.nyc.gov/html/doh/download...comes-2012.pdf
Old 07-31-2015, 06:52 PM
n/a

Quote:

"Black Lives Matter" is a POLITICAL organization and we are diluting ourselves to think otherwise.

What we need is a study of the entire criminal justice system without the color designation, or if you insist on the race part, speak the statistics of black on black and black on white. You need context.

But, make no mistake, this is another organization that the Soros folks come up with....see ACORN....disguised as doing good.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:06 PM
n/a

A comment of interest came out in one of the many discussions today about Planned Parenthood....it was in the form of a question that did not get answered.....what about the number of "girl" abortions that are planned by these people for those who want male children?

This issue will continue to evolve as the onion is peeled fback.

The WH made a very stupid, very pre-mature statement today by stating that Obama will veto anything put in front of him that defunds Planned Parenthood.

Even if that is what he had in mind it was very stupid of him to jump out in front of this subject before he has all the facts......he has plenty of time to wait and see where or what it deveops into.....when it is about a subject or person or organization or notion that he supports he could care less what anybody else....like we the people.....again he could just keep his racist, prejudiced big mouth shut and play it out alternatively.......but then he wouldn't be struttin' his stuff.....stupid self centered person.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
A comment of interest came out in one of the many discussions today about Planned Parenthood....it was in the form of a question that did not get answered.....what about the number of "girl" abortions that are planned by these people for those who want male children?

This issue will continue to evolve as the onion is peeled fback.

The WH made a very stupid, very pre-mature statement today by stating that Obama will veto anything put in front of him that defunds Planned Parenthood.

Even if that is what he had in mind it was very stupid of him to jump out in front of this subject before he has all the facts......he has plenty of time to wait and see where or what it deveops into.....when it is about a subject or person or organization or notion that he supports he could care less what anybody else....like we the people.....again he could just keep his racist, prejudiced big mouth shut and play it out alternatively.......but then he wouldn't be struttin' his stuff.....stupid self centered person.
Aww, don't sugarcoat your feelin's for us, darlin'. Tell us what really be on your narrow and bigoted mind. Yes, you be a laffin' stock mongst yo people. Have 'nother drink of your XXX Kool-Aid, darlin'.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:42 PM
n/a

Maybe off point but planned parenthood seems to be involved after the fact of impregnation. The sperm bearer seems to walk away from the act without guilt or responsibility. If churches and society both made it clear that you are creating a human being and are responsible for the consequence of that act. Contraception prevents the need for the unintended consequences of abortion. I imagine the women bears the guilt, the man walks away unscathed.
Old 07-31-2015, 07:46 PM
n/a

Quote:
Aww, don't sugarcoat your feelin's for us, darlin'. Tell us what really be on your narrow and bigoted mind. Yes, you be a laffin' stock mongst yo people. Have 'nother drink of your XXX Kool-Aid, darlin'.
This same man posts on TOPIX using the name JOHN and emits this same racial garbage.

How can you be so racist and immature ?

I got a call awhile back from up north. A friend of mine who enjoys sort of looking in here and on TOPIX just for kicks. He swears he knows who this guy is..but I am not sure but to lay our your racial bias like this takes guts.

Tags
children, unborn, lion, butchering, videos, death, part, society, parenthood, day, selling, thinks, baby, parts, playing, evry, ashamed, message, source, forum, controversy, article, important, ignoring, attacked

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.