DNA sketch leads to suspect confession in Texas slaying...yes a DNA sketch

Old 12-03-2017, 09:04 PM
n/a

Default DNA sketch leads to suspect confession in Texas slaying...yes a DNA sketch

DNA sketch leads to suspect confession in Texas slaying

They used DNA and made a generic sketch based on his genetic makeup.

Notice...there was a 99% chance he wasn't black...because blacks have different genes.

The Villages Florida

"Then early last month, Brown County sheriff's investigators sent McDaniel a sketch of the man they suspected in her daughter's death, despite having no witnesses. The sketch was created using DNA found at the crime scene; a private lab used the sample to predict the shape of the killer's face, his skin tone, eye color and hair color."

"For McDaniel, the DNA sketch technology known as phenotyping was an answered prayer."

"Several private companies offer phenotyping services to law enforcement to create sketches of suspects or victims when decomposed remains are found. The process looks for markers inside of a DNA sample known to be linked to certain traits. Police in at least 22 states have released suspect sketches generated through phenotyping."

"It works like this: Companies have created a predictive formula using the DNA of volunteers who also took a physical traits survey or had their face scanned by recognition software. That predictive model is used to search the DNA samples for specific markers and rate the likelihood that certain characteristics exist."
Old 12-03-2017, 09:08 PM
n/a

That’s kinda cool. 23 & me says I should have blue eyes, nope wrong.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 12-03-2017, 09:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiotte View Post

Did you substitute someone else's spit?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

Mama fooling around with the darkies?
Old 12-03-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Baldwin View Post

All these dna companies use basic assumptions based upon a specific group of test subjects that are assumed to be somewhat “pure” to their ancestral location. The human genome is complex and the science today can not fully differentiate between the tribes that inhabited our planet.

Old 12-03-2017, 09:59 PM
n/a

Default DNA sketch leads to suspect confession in Texas slaying...yes a DNA sketch

Quote:

All these dna companies use basic assumptions based upon a specific group of test subjects that are assumed to be somewhat “pure” to their ancestral location. The human genome is complex and the science today can not fully differentiate between the tribes that inhabited our planet and as we are today.

Old 12-03-2017, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
All these dna companies use basic assumptions based upon a specific group of test subjects that are assumed to be somewhat “pure” to their ancestral location. The human genome is complex and the science today can not fully differentiate between the tribes that inhabited our planet and as we are today.

They can tell if you're a negro or not...with 99% accuracy. Notice all the Negro stuff was crossed out?
Old 12-03-2017, 10:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
They can tell if you're a negro or not...with 99% accuracy. Notice all the Negro stuff was crossed out?

Yes, the Negroid DNA is different. Have you ever patrolled South Jamaica Queens ? I know what Negro’s look like. Lol

Old 12-04-2017, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, the Negroid DNA is different. Have you ever patrolled South Jamaica Queens ? I know what Negro’s look like. Lol

It IS different wiotte...DIFFERENT SPECIES different. up to 1/20th different.

Negros don't look like us...they don't think like us...they don't act like us...they don't hold the same values as us.

Negros ARE an archaic form of human...at least 50,000 years behind and will NEVER be as capable as "us".

The PROOF is all around. They are always poor, always the very bottom rung of society, unable to rise an attain TRUE equality. Visit a black school, see for yourself...visit a black neighborhood, see for yourself.

Tags
dna, sketch, phenotyping, private, sample

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.