Fox news caught posting fake news

Old 10-20-2017, 09:42 AM
n/a

Default Fox news caught posting fake news

Fox News ran a story about a former US Navy seal and his love of Donald Trump. Turns out the man was a fake and so was the story.

Retired 'Navy SEAL' praising Trump on Fox News was a fake - Chicago Tribune
Old 10-20-2017, 09:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Fox News ran a story about a former US Navy seal and his love of Donald Trump. Turns out the man was a fake and so was the story.

Well, our residents wonderful people....see Gracie and Rubicon will ignore this thread.

And this goes on yet they call everyone else liars yet they can never ever come up with an example and of course will find a reason this does not count.

Hannity last night was a walking lie......they just ignore how the President lied into this situation concerning families and almost last night asked that the part about him lying to start this fiasco should just be ignored.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Well, our residents wonderful people....see Gracie and Rubicon will ignore this thread.

And this goes on yet they call everyone else liars yet they can never ever come up with an example and of course will find a reason this does not count.

Hannity last night was a walking lie......they just ignore how the President lied into this situation concerning families and almost last night asked that the part about him lying to start this fiasco should just be ignored.
He lies abut lying.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
He lies abut lying.
Why do folks like Gracie and Rubicon defend liars ?

Why do they turn on those who want the truth ?

Why do they ignore his lies as if it is fine ?
Old 10-20-2017, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:

Lottoguy. I don't like gambling. It is a waste of money and can be an obsession. I also believe it is possible that beings from another planet could get there but I don't think anyone would cover it up. So.......I doubt a lot of what you say.

Being careful with money is very important to me and I am a card carrying Catholic that doesn't attend but that is about all I have to offer when it comes to putting my beliefs in unbelievable stuff. We all do. We just choose which is best for us.

Two of my family members have worked for Fox News in two different locations and they were trained at an excellent journalism school. One votes one way and the other votes the other. They both say that there are opinion pieces on Fox and valid carefully sourced news.
Old 10-20-2017, 10:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why do folks like Gracie and Rubicon defend liars ?

Why do they turn on those who want the truth ?

Why do they ignore his lies as if it is fine ?
Because they've been brainwashed. They BELIEVE they are right. Like a woman or minority THINK they are equal.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Lottoguy. I don't like gambling. It is a waste of money and can be an obsession. I also believe it is possible that beings from another planet could get there but I don't think anyone would cover it up. So.......I doubt a lot of what you say.

Being careful with money is very important to me and I am a card carrying Catholic that doesn't attend but that is about all I have to offer when it comes to putting my beliefs in unbelievable stuff. We all do. We just choose which is best for us.

Two of my family members have worked for Fox News in two different locations and they were trained at an excellent journalism school. One votes one way and the other votes the other. They both say that there are opinion pieces on Fox and valid carefully sourced news.
So what you are saying here is....

First, the Chicago Tribune is some kind of fake news site.

And because you have family members working for Fox News, not matter what the ENTIRE NETWORK says, they have to be honest and correct.

Lastly, I assume you actually believe that Fox could not possibly lie because you have relatives working there.

And this is NOT an opinion piece if you bothered to even read it

PS...TO Gracie girl...since you have this need to know everything I am doing, and sure glad you wished me a life....anyway been gonge for a bit. My wife and I went out to lunch with two couples and then did some shopping for our watch party of the Yankee/Astro game. Will keep you advised as to whatever I do which seems important to you
Old 10-20-2017, 12:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

Shep Smith is an excellent journalist. You know how I know? If you get on the Fox Facebook page, most people are calling for him to be fired. If you want to be depressed about the average mentality of many in the USA, read the comments on Fox's Facebook pages.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Shep Smith is an excellent journalist. You know how I know? If you get on the Fox Facebook page, most people are calling for him to be fired. If you want to be depressed about the average mentality of many in the USA, read the comments on Fox's Facebook pages.

He’s a solid guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2017, 12:59 PM
n/a

Quote:

If you are really interested, you might like to know that Fox News Reporter was on TV yesterday and reported that they were wrong in the original report. Now how many times have other media folks reported corrections of their fake or false news reports?
Old 10-20-2017, 01:05 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you are really interested, you might like to know that Fox News Reporter was on TV yesterday and reported that they were wrong in the original report. Now how many times have other media folks reported corrections of their fake or false news reports?
When they happen to make them, they always do...always.

BUT..not sure I understand...Gracie said this was not a mistake.....because she has two relatives working there.

She said to the person who posted the link to the Chicago Tribune...."I doubt a lot of what you say."

How can this all be ?

Of course all news media make mistakes and glad to hear that Fox fixed it, but they still do it much more than most.

Would you like other examples of media folks being honest or are you hooked onto that ALL MEDIA LIES.

The media does not lie. They have extensive and difficult vetting to insure they get it right.

I am so tired of this.....fake news every time it is bad about Trump.....it is the epitome of childish behavior.

Problem on this one is that Fox ran the story for TEN DAYS after being notified it was fake.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:27 PM
n/a

Faux News lies?

I am so surprised.
Old 10-20-2017, 02:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Faux News lies?

I am so surprised.
It is shocking given that Gracie has two relatives working there which should insure their integrity
Old 10-20-2017, 02:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
It is shocking given that Gracie has two relatives working there which should insure their integrity

The mailroom crew always get the inside dope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-20-2017, 03:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellincf View Post
Or perhaps you like the way his cock tastes?

Nothing wrong with that...

Tags
news, fox, story, fake, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.