The most diverse country on earth

Old 12-16-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Default The most diverse country on earth

I heard a Democrat saying that the United States is already the most diverse country on earth and that we should get rid of the diversity immigration policies now in effect.

Do you think that's true? Do you think that there is a more diverse country in the world?

I heard that there are 144 different languages spoken in Queens, NY.
Old 12-16-2017, 09:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I heard a Democrat saying that the United States is already the most diverse country on earth and that we should get rid of the diversity immigration policies now in effect.

Do you think that's true? Do you think that there is a more diverse country in the world?

We're 49% white and 51%...others.
Old 12-16-2017, 10:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Winston O Boogie jr View Post

I call bull****

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2017, 10:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
I call bull****

Please explain exactly why. What do you have a problem with?
Old 12-16-2017, 11:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please explain exactly why. What do you have a problem with?
Two things, bull**** opening statement and didn't your wife emigrate to this country?

Old 12-16-2017, 11:25 AM
n/a

Is "diversity" a Type 1 or Type 2 law?
Old 12-16-2017, 11:28 AM
n/a

Does "diversity" have anything to do with pursuit of happiness?

Does diversity make you happy?

Does diversity make you unhappy?
Old 12-16-2017, 02:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Two things, bull**** opening statement and didn't your wife emigrate to this country?

Yes, my wife is an immigrant and is now a citizen. I don't know what that has to do with the question I posed.

I heard it said that the U.S. is the most diverse country on earth. I simply asked if people think that it's true.

I have no idea if it's true or not I was just hoping to start a conversation and possibly get some facts on the statement.

I have absolutely no problem with immigration. I do have a problem with people coming here illegally and I question some of the rules that we have for immigration, but again, that's a different subject.

I'm stillhaving difficulty understanding what is BS about my post.
Old 12-16-2017, 03:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

I don't know exactly what you mean by " getting rid of the diversity immigration policies? The argument presently encompasses ending chain immigration and replacing it with meritorious immigration.
In either case e, either or both forms of immigration promotes immigration from all over the globe with the exemption of those terrorist nations being targeted by Homeland Security.

I do not know if we are the most diverse nation in the world but we have to be somewhere at the very top.

I do believe that diversity in general has a great affect on this nation some good some bad.

One of the drawbacks is that diversity creates identity politics and those identity collectives believe that federal/state representatives may not be serving or even aware of their needs.

That in part explains Trump Derangement Syndrome as blacks, LGBT communities, etc believed Trump' election will set back their cause. They liked having a black president and one that was pushing the LGBT agenda.

another way diversity affects this nation stems from immigration of people not inclined to assimilate

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-16-2017, 03:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, my wife is an immigrant and is now a citizen. I don't know what that has to do with the question I posed.

I heard it said that the U.S. is the most diverse country on earth. I simply asked if people think that it's true.

I have no idea if it's true or not I was just hoping to start a conversation and possibly get some facts on the statement.

I have absolutely no problem with immigration. I do have a problem with people coming here illegally and I question some of the rules that we have for immigration, but again, that's a different subject.

I'm stillhaving difficulty understanding what is BS about my post.
Perhaps a reread is necessary. Focus on the first paragraph. When you start off with an imaginary situation what follows is usually bull****.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 12-16-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

The US is not generally considered to be the worlds most diverse country.
List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level - Wikipedia

But is certainly diverse enough that we can safely end the policy of the lottery and chain migration.
Old 12-16-2017, 11:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
The US is not generally considered to be the worlds most diverse country.
List of countries ranked by ethnic and cultural diversity level - Wikipedia

But is certainly diverse enough that we can safely end the policy of the lottery and chain migration.
But is certainly diverse enough that America has fallen from #1 when it WASN'T diverse...when it was 90% white...to #25 where it stands now...and is 49% white.

Is America diverse? Have a listen...

New World Order Immigration Policy - Joe Biden - YouTube
Old 12-17-2017, 10:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Perhaps a reread is necessary. Focus on the first paragraph. When you start off with an imaginary situation what follows is usually bull****.

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
The title of my post was more to garner interest in having a discussion on whether this is true or not. That should have been evident by the content of my OP.

The statement was by Geraldo Riviera, a lifelong Democrat, on FoxNews yesterday morning. He also made the statement that there are 144 different languages spoken in Queens. I don't know if he meant that literally or not, but that's what he said.

What exactly is BS again?
Old 12-17-2017, 10:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
But is certainly diverse enough that America has fallen from #1 when it WASN'T diverse...when it was 90% white...to #25 where it stands now...and is 49% white.

Is America diverse? Have a listen...

New World Order Immigration Policy - Joe Biden - YouTube
This nation is certainly not headed in the right direction based on what has been replacing the Greatest Generation. Its an " all about me" generation today

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-17-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
The title of my post was more to garner interest in having a discussion on whether this is true or not. That should have been evident by the content of my OP.

The statement was by Geraldo Riviera, a lifelong Democrat, on FoxNews yesterday morning. He also made the statement that there are 144 different languages spoken in Queens. I don't know if he meant that literally or not, but that's what he said.

Quote:

Geraldo Rivera? Sorry, that explains a lot. Makes sense now and thanks for the explanation. Still bull**** but now it's humorous.

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Tags
country, diverse, earth, heard, true

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.