Most Unpopular Gov't in 15 Years!!

Old 04-26-2012, 06:02 PM
n/a

Default Most Unpopular Gov't in 15 Years!!

According to a story in the left-leaning Politico, The Federal Gov't of Barack Obama is the most unpopular federal government in 15 years.

Oh my goodness; does that mean that right now the government was thought more highly of, under George W. Bush? (wow!, what a revelation)

I have a confession to make also. I read this story about this Pew Poll indicating that our present version of a federal government was so unpopular, and I smiled

Poll: Gov't favorability at 15-year low - Tim Mak - POLITICO.com
Old 04-26-2012, 08:36 PM
n/a

Richie,
The poll was not about the Obama Administration. It was about Federal Government which means the executive, judicial, and legislative branches put together. If you have read articles, you will see that Congress is rated about at a 11% approval which is due to the inactions of Congress.
Old 04-26-2012, 09:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Richie,
The poll was not about the Obama Administration. It was about Federal Government which means the executive, judicial, and legislative branches put together. If you have read articles, you will see that Congress is rated about at a 11% approval which is due to the inactions of Congress.
I'll interpret the article my way. I don't see your silver lining. This isn't good for Obama any way you slice it. It's definitely indicative.

That's my word for today
Old 04-26-2012, 09:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
I'll interpret the article my way. I don't see your silver lining. This isn't good for Obama any way you slice it. It's definitely indicative.

That's my word for today
Your word or is it the FOX NOISE "word of the day"?
Old 04-26-2012, 11:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post

That's my word for today
You interpret everything the way YOU WANT IT TO BE but that's ok...it signifies nothing.
Old 04-27-2012, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Your word or is it the FOX NOISE "word of the day"?
Fox Noise. Like that one.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Richie,
You're being generous. Congress actually has an 8% approval rate.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:47 AM
n/a

You have to wonder about that 8% of the people who were polled, don't you?
Old 04-27-2012, 07:58 AM
n/a

Once again it is on Obama's watch and the system he USES and ABUSES along with his position is called the US Government.

He is not only a part of it he SITS at the top of the pile.

There is no individual rationalizing.

btk
Old 04-27-2012, 08:00 AM
n/a

Quote:
You have to wonder about that 8% of the people who were polled, don't you?
Please explain this post...it makes no sense whatsoever !!!

The thread was about the approval of congress being as low as 8% ! What does your comment mean or add to that conversation ?
Old 04-27-2012, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Fox Noise. Like that one.
Where you been? The libs with no other argument have been using that here for years.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post
Once again it is on Obama's watch and the system he USES and ABUSES along with his position is called the US Government.

He is not only a part of it he SITS at the top of the pile.

There is no individual rationalizing.

btk
Don't the dishonest lefties crack you up? They all keep pointing to some old polls and numbers to dismiss President Bush's record, but discount the same sort of thing when it might indicate unpopularity of "The One".

Sometimes this is just so easy.
Old 04-27-2012, 03:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

The thread was about the approval of congress being as low as 8% ! What does your comment mean or add to that conversation ?
Pretty easy to understand, that means that 8% of X amount of people called on the poll think that the government is doing a bang up job. If they called 100 people, then 8 think the government is doing great. The scary part of this is that they vote and breed.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:51 PM
n/a

Figmo,

Great reply to Bucco.
Old 04-27-2012, 04:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post

I am not going to explain anything to you at anytime.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.