Most Unpopular Gov't in 15 Years!!

Old 04-27-2012, 05:10 PM
n/a

Obviously, this unpopular government poll does not translate into votes.

Obama leads Willard among almost every voting group. The President is on target to win reelection with approx. 305-315 electoral votes.

Now, if this poll was entitled the most unpopular President in 15 years, you might have something.

But, it isn't and you don't.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:25 PM
n/a

I think you will find that Willard will easily beat Hussein.
Old 04-27-2012, 09:57 PM
n/a

Is there any truth to the rumor that Mel Gibson donated $10 million to Romney's SuperPac?
Old 04-27-2012, 10:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by buggyone View Post
Is there any truth to the rumor that Mel Gibson donated $10 million to Romney's SuperPac?
Can't find anything on it. But if the odious Bill Mahr can contribute a million to Obama and have no liberal find fault with it, I guess Mel Gibson contributing money would be fine also.

But again, there's nothing I can find, except for your speculation.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichieLion View Post
Can't find anything on it. But if the odious Bill Mahr can contribute a million to Obama and have no liberal find fault with it, I guess Mel Gibson contributing money would be fine also.

No, don't get me wrong. I find nothing wrong with a religious bigot like Mel Gibson contributing money to the Republican party. Definitely within his rights to do what he wants with his money. I just was wondering if anyone else had heard of it.
Old 04-28-2012, 07:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
No, don't get me wrong. I find nothing wrong with a religious bigot like Mel Gibson contributing money to the Republican party. Definitely within his rights to do what he wants with his money. I just was wondering if anyone else had heard of it.
Cannot find anything about Mel Gibson donating any money to any politicians, ever.

Does not look like he believes in the political system at all, so I would be very surprized if he had actually donated any money.

This site tracks campaign donations. It does seem out-of-date though. Probably would not get very recent donations. Campaign Finance - Money, Political Finance, Campaign Contributions
Old 04-28-2012, 08:35 AM
n/a

What do others think about about the disgraced Jon Corzine still working for Obama rising money.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Hussein will take money from anyone !!!
Old 04-28-2012, 08:39 AM
n/a

Isn't Bill Maher allowed to donate money to whomever he pleases? By the way, he is a great comedian. Be sure to catch all of his shows on HBO. They are even available ON DEMAND in case you missed them the first time around.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljones190 View Post
What do others think about about the disgraced Jon Conzine still working for Obama rising money.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
Hussein will take money from anyone !!!
If Charlie Manson was collecting money for Obama from the denizens of "death row", we would be hearing how it's his right to do so and how the Obama campaign is under no obligation, moral or otherwise, to refuse or return the donation.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
If Charlie Manson was collecting money for Obama from the denizens of "death row", we would be hearing how it's his right to do so and how the Obama campaign is under no obligation, moral or otherwise, to refuse or return the donation.
And only Hussein would call out the donors for anyone opposing him and call them criminals.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is a well-known fact that Charles Manson was an avid Republican. He was always in favor of a smaller and less intrusive government.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:
It is a well-known fact that Charles Manson was an avid Republican. He was always in favor of a smaller and less intrusive government.
Hussein would embrace Manson.....he never worked either !!
Old 04-28-2012, 03:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
You love makin' up sh*t.

Maybe I shoulda said O.J. or Mumia, but I don't think that woulda stopped ya.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:41 PM
n/a

I am not familiar with Mumia. Sorry.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.