Muslims have time and fertility on their side

Old 04-03-2015, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Typical tea party/Fox News jargon. There was never this kind of name-calling on this forum until the tea party came to town. And people wonder why sales are in the toilet in The Villages. Look no further than this garbage talk, not an intelligent thought to be had.
Being a veteren I will tell you I have never in all my years met one that is as disrespectful and foull mouthed and so negative about others as you make yourself to be here.

Your post quoted above is a new low even for your typical daily negative catharsis about almost anything.....just totally uncalled for attack on your neighbors and other veterens.

Why may I ask is my post included in your bash quote. If you intended your message for my post you also reveal a distorted view.
You further discredit your thought when you go so far afield as to refer that anything on this forum has anything to do with sales in TV.
More like a child throwing a tantrum. And we all know the quality of verbiage in a childish tantrum....right?

As for your reference to the tea party I will not dignify it with a comment.
Pretty ballsy or dumb to be labeling folks you have no idea who they are or their beliefs.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:21 PM
n/a

The tea party sucks. Period. I believe in a strong two party system, not including the puppets of the rich that hide behind OUR flag. They, the tea party, disgust me as greedy, racist, bigots.
Old 04-03-2015, 03:27 PM
n/a

Default The

Quote:
Typical tea party/Fox News jargon. There was never this kind of name-calling on this forum until the tea party came to town. And people wonder why sales are in the toilet in The Villages. Look no further than this garbage talk, not an intelligent thought to be had.
Villages, America's friendliest hometown, if....,,,,you are a right wing bigot with a dog to take to the squares, restaurants, and grocery stores and you let crap all over common spaces and peoples yards.
Old 04-03-2015, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
villages, america's friendliest hometown, if....,,,,you are a right wing bigot with a dog to take to the squares, restaurants, and grocery stores and you let crap all over common spaces and peoples yards.
dne
Old 04-03-2015, 05:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
And you know this because???????????????

I know it because TOTV sends an email for each thread I subscribe to, and the actual TOTV user name is included for each poster. I'm not going to publicly identify her because of the current guest anonymous poster policy.

The person who makes a continual steam of vile and sometimes (literally) deranged comments is a Lefty wacko ... and I must say (clinically speaking) is harboring some major and sometimes unhinged rage. The point is ... this person hates the Tea Party, and thus your original comment about the Tea Party being the source of the vile posts is incorrect.

Here's a recent sampling of excerpts from some of her posts, to give you a flavor:
=====================================

...No, just your pos tea party!

...Are so prevalent here. Most have never served and certainly never seen war. Only 1 in 5 in the Villages even in the service. Cowards talk the talk, those that do..... Do!

... This country was founded and further clarified through a civil war, that all men are created equal. None of these are traits of your corporate fed, morally corrupt, selfish, self centered, totally corrupt tea party corporate lackeys!

...The flag the cowardly tea party hides behind. I flew mine with my democratic posters. Loved the reaction from the wingnuts. Even had a few shoot the middle finger at me, of course they were running away when they did it! The villages is the friendliest hometown as long as you are a wingnuts with a dog!

...And all this time I thought the Bigots in Texas were the worst about being on the Federal dole. They bite the hands that feed them. So now we know that the tea party is full of lazy, shiftless folks that don't want to work, just take the handouts from those of us that chose the democratic way of life. I'll add hypocrit to the laziness,racist, bigoted, selfish, OLD tea party members!

...Doesn't everyone see that the gang of five, and their beloved tea party have absolutely nothing to contribute only detract and dismiss. It's about the black guy in the White House and how to make sure he has no success, no matter what the price to our country. They are racist hypocrites, period!

...And paid for by the Koch Brothers, trying to do away with those pesky corporate taxes and heaven forbid, invironmental regulations. Give be a break, they are more about bigotry, racism, religious control, voter disenfranchisement and basic denial of freedoms of choice regarding our own bodies!

...Just because someone disagrees with your neo nazi, tea party hatred of non whites, you automatically label someone anti Judeo- Christian. Name one accomplishment of your beloved hate filled tea party!
You can't so crawl back under your rock!

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.