Bush Spending vs Obaman Spending

Old 08-21-2011, 01:35 PM
n/a

Default Bush Spending vs Obaman Spending

Someone posted some information for me regarding Bush vs Obama spending. I found it eye opening.... but.... I wanted to know more. being the freethinker that I am, I tend to ask a lot of questions. So... This morning I decided to research it.

My question was... where did the money go?

I found a lot of information on this subject that explains much of it. But it seems that much of the money has been to get us out of the last recession .

http://www.cafetax.com/2010/09/20/bu...ing-the-truth/

This was one of the more bipartisan posts... But many of them say the same.... I guess, just that Obama spent more wasn't enough for me. The REAL question is... On what and why. After reading some of the posts... I can only say... Thank you Mr. President!!!!

Please take some time and read the comments after the article. Very good comments as to why the spending woudl in fact have to go up to save our economy.
Old 08-22-2011, 08:23 PM
n/a

Default 31 people

looked at this and no one commented.

This is the reason Mr. Obama has spent more money!!! You want to make general derogatory comments about him but don't want to look at the stats. And you want to tell me about Party Lines??? Really????

You know... there is something called google out there!!!! Use it!
Old 08-23-2011, 07:03 AM
n/a

Default Thanks for the information

Great response.
Old 08-23-2011, 07:50 AM
n/a

They are both cut from the same cloth. Only one wears a "D" and the other a "R," while the rest of us wear a "S."
Old 08-24-2011, 10:30 AM
n/a

Default Great Link, Angie

Quote:
Originally Posted by angiefox10 View Post
Someone posted some information for me regarding Bush vs Obama spending. I found it eye opening.... but.... I wanted to know more. being the freethinker that I am, I tend to ask a lot of questions. So... This morning I decided to research it.

My question was... where did the money go?

I found a lot of information on this subject that explains much of it. But it seems that much of the money has been to get us out of the last recession .

http://www.cafetax.com/2010/09/20/bu...ing-the-truth/

This was one of the more bipartisan posts... But many of them say the same.... I guess, just that Obama spent more wasn't enough for me. The REAL question is... On what and why. After reading some of the posts... I can only say... Thank you Mr. President!!!!

Please take some time and read the comments after the article. Very good comments as to why the spending woudl in fact have to go up to save our economy.
That Cafetax article was very well done. I can see why it's been widely used by other publishers. It's one of the few "fair and balanced" efforts at analysis that I've seen.
Old 08-24-2011, 01:30 PM
n/a

Bush is no longer a threat to the well being of America. Obama is.
Old 08-24-2011, 02:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CMANN View Post
Bush is no longer a threat to the well being of America. Obama is.
Did you mean Barrack Hussein Obama?
Old 08-24-2011, 04:29 PM
n/a

Default Donkey Whisperer

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6etfJgZQ7A&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
Old 08-24-2011, 10:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
Did you mean Barrack Hussein Obama?
Brilliant

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.