National security

Old 11-09-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

Default National security

Well one thing for sure is all classified briefings notices are cut off from Hilly, Huma and her housekeeper.

We also don't need to worry about Kaine if.....

PS: thanks Wikileaks
Old 11-09-2016, 12:14 PM
n/a

Got that right
Old 11-09-2016, 01:41 PM
n/a

"...classified briefings notices are cut off from Hilly, Huma and her housekeeper."

You overlooked mentioning Wiener who may have been the Wikileaks source, he did have an axe to grind with the way he was treated by his liberal friends who overlooked Bill Clinton's sexcapades. He can now breath easy. Guaranteed had Hillary been elected Wiener would have wound up in Leavenworth as Chelsea Manning's cellmate.
Old 11-09-2016, 04:14 PM
n/a

Default Loose Lips sink Ships

If people bothered to listen and listen carefully Trump has said more than once that he is averse to making too public details of his plans, especially when it comes to foreign policy issue. I like a person who plays it close to the vest until it time to communicate. Loose lips sink ships

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-09-2016, 11:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If people bothered to listen and listen carefully Trump has said more than once that he is averse to making too public details of his plans, especially when it comes to foreign policy issue. I like a person who plays it close to the vest until it time to communicate. Loose lips sink ships

Personal Best Regards:
I agree....

Tags
housekeeper, worry, wikileaks, kaine, huma

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.