NFL Yahoo TOTV- Gene Coppola, Cathywoods, Michelle and Mitchell pull away from field

Old 12-17-2017, 11:53 PM
n/a

Default NFL Yahoo TOTV- Gene Coppola, Cathywoods, Michelle and Mitchell pull away from field

These four are great. In a field of 22 Fierce competitors they are ranked 1, 2, 3 and 4.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
Old 12-17-2017, 11:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allegiance View Post
These four are great. In a field of 22 Fierce competitors they are ranked 1, 2, 3 and 4.

THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
Tal buddy, You like cartoons don't You?

The fantastic four!!!

Marvel Comics The Villages Florida
Old 12-17-2017, 11:57 PM
n/a

Quote:

THE FANTASTIC FOUR!
Gene still holds a slight lead with the three ladies right up there.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:30 AM
n/a

Angry CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.

Just more CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. And some of the most contemptible use of names to inflame one poster.

And Allegiance keeps bringing this up.

Really despicable.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:42 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Just more CRIMINAL HARASSMENT. And some of the most contemptible use of names to inflame one poster.

And Allegiance keeps bringing this up.

Really despicable.
Notice how friendly Allegiance is on the Regular Forum! But on this Political Forum is where he brags about these names and their victories with Titles of Threads.

If he did this on the REGULAR Forum the MODERATOR would I hope ban him from Talk of the Villages.

How two faced. I just IGNORE him on the REGULAR FOOTBALL pool threads as I run those and Talk of the Villages is where they were set up so I cannot just delete Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola L8 even though they were chosen deliberately for me to bring up many extremely traumatic memories. I handle birthdays as I can associate many great things with them. But this kind of psychological warfare on here is ROTTEN to the core.
Old 12-18-2017, 07:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post
Notice how friendly Allegiance is on the Regular Forum! But on this Political Forum is where he brags about these names and their victories with Titles of Threads.

If he did this on the REGULAR Forum the MODERATOR would I hope ban him from Talk of the Villages.

How two faced. I just IGNORE him on the REGULAR FOOTBALL pool threads as I run those and Talk of the Villages is where they were set up so I cannot just delete Michelle, Mitchell, Cathy Woods L8 and Gene Coppola L8 even though they were chosen deliberately for me to bring up many extremely traumatic memories. I handle birthdays as I can associate many great things with them. But this kind of psychological warfare on here is ROTTEN to the core.
Thanks for the laugh!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 12-18-2017, 08:17 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
Thanks for the laugh!

I do hope that the MODERATOR removes the people who deliberately set out to cause trouble on this Political Forum rather than talking about politics. Jokes, find a job threads, NOTHING, etc., having to connection to Politics. Nor does "Gene Coppola" and how he/she is doing in the Yahoo Pick-Em. Nor Michelle, nor Mitchell, nor Cathy Woods. This is something I really want to talk to the Sumter County Sheriff about. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I do not think they will find it amusing either.
Old 12-18-2017, 09:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
I do hope that the MODERATOR removes the people who deliberately set out to cause trouble on this Political Forum rather than talking about politics. Jokes, find a job threads, NOTHING, etc., having to connection to Politics. Nor does "Gene Coppola" and how he/she is doing in the Yahoo Pick-Em. Nor Michelle, nor Mitchell, nor Cathy Woods. This is something I really want to talk to the Sumter County Sheriff about. Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

They are ranked 1,2,3,4. Lol
Old 12-18-2017, 10:10 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
They are ranked 1,2,3,4. Lol
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.
Old 12-18-2017, 10:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by wackadoodle View Post

Let us know what they say.

Coo Coo...

Old 12-18-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post
Let us know what they say.

Coo Coo...

I am very sure that Sumter county sherrifs Office is aware of Tal and he actually is on their coo coo list.
Old 12-18-2017, 11:01 AM
n/a

Go Gene Coppola!The Villages Florida
Old 12-18-2017, 11:02 AM
n/a

Quote:
Go Gene Coppola!The Villages Florida
What about poor Cathy Woods? Gene, if you read this... let her win.
Old 12-18-2017, 01:21 PM
n/a

Looks to be neck to neck there.

I see the wackadoodle is still a loser...no matter what!

Old 12-18-2017, 01:26 PM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
I am very sure that Sumter county sherrifs Office is aware of Tal and he actually is on their coo coo list.
CRIMINAL HARASSMENT from Allegiance.

Tags
field, competitors, fierce, ranked, fantastic

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.