New irregularities in email scandal

Old 01-03-2018, 10:32 AM
n/a

Default New irregularities in email scandal

Congressional investigators find irregularities in FBI's handling of Clinton email case | TheHill
Old 01-03-2018, 10:37 AM
n/a

Just curious, would emailing with the Russians be considered an irregularity or treason?
Old 01-03-2018, 10:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
Just curious, would emailing with the Russians be considered an irregularity or treason?
Your question as asked makes no sense. Of course a rational person would give a very specific question.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Good one!!!

COPUFF
Old 01-03-2018, 11:19 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by cologal View Post
Good one!!!

COPUFF
Only a pothead could respond like that.

Munchies?
Old 01-03-2018, 11:24 AM
n/a

I will never defend the Clintons, BUT....

The constant ongoing desperation of more and more Clinton, Obama crap is simply outlandish, and not even in the realm of defending the insane man in the WH
Old 01-03-2018, 11:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
I will never defend the Clintons, BUT....

The constant ongoing desperation of more and more Clinton, Obama crap is simply outlandish, and not even in the realm of defending the insane man in the WH
Bye rockhead
Old 01-03-2018, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
Bye rockhead
Run out of booze ?

Do not let the door hit that broad butt on the way out.....that is what you get sitting in the basement trolling on the internet....slow brained and fat behind
Old 01-03-2018, 11:38 AM
n/a

It should be noted however that at least Trump isnt doing anything truly dangerous like using his personal email for work.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
It should be noted however that at least Trump isnt doing anything truly dangerous like using his personal email for work.
Interesting. I will look into that.
Old 01-03-2018, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Fair enough, we should give credit where it is due. Of course having a national security meeting in the middle of a restaurant, you think at the least they could have gone into the bathroom.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by doughete View Post
Fair enough, we should give credit where it is due. Of course having a national security meeting in the middle of a restaurant, you think at the least they could have gone into the bathroom.
The funny thing is the Obama holdovers in NSA etc are spying on the president everywhere.
Old 01-03-2018, 12:40 PM
n/a

Quote:
Keep firing you are doing a great job!!!

COPUFF
Old 01-03-2018, 12:56 PM
n/a

Bill is just as creepy as Trump but I don't think either did anything that crossed over a chargeable offense. Women didn't vote for Hillary because they felt she should have dumped him and I think they were right. She is a slut shamer and creepy too. I will vote for a creep if they keep the economy humming along. Now that I live on my investments it's my biggest issue. I always think it is fair to say don't blame me I didn't vote for the guy. Judge Trump on his accomplishments but this it would have been worse under Hillary is like a German citizen in 1945 saying it would've been worse under the other guy. The election is over if that's the best argument you have give it up.
Old 01-03-2018, 01:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Liberals love hanging out in bathrooms don't they?

Tags
email

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.