THIS IS an issue..

Old 11-25-2017, 06:23 PM
n/a

Default THIS IS an issue..

I am really sick of this Trump Derangement Syndrome crap....and the attitude of "so what" if he lies.....TRUMP LIES ARE AN ISSUE, and the fact it is not discussed in here other than name calling is sad.

Historians around the globe are discussing it. And a group simply bows to him as if he were an honest, reputable person.

"Donald Trump’s lies have created an administration “comfortable with corruption”, a historian who studies past presidencies has said.

Robert Dallek, who has written a number of books including Franklin Roosevelt: A Political Life, believes the current administration ranks as one of the most corrupt in US history.

“Trump is the head of government, and people know they can get away with things,” he said in an interview with Vox.

Asked whether the Trump administration was the most dishonest he had ever seen or studied, he replied: "Yes. Politicians lie, but this is different."

Donald Trump running the most dishonest White House ever, says historian | The Independent
Old 11-25-2017, 06:34 PM
n/a

"Amy Greenberg didn’t want to weigh in on Donald Trump. Ever since the president’s election, which she found stunning and demoralizing, the Penn State professor and historian of antebellum America has tried to keep her head down. She gives her lectures. She does her research. She works on her forthcoming biography of former first lady Sarah Childress Polk. But then, on Monday, Trump said, “People don’t ask that question, but why was there the Civil War?” He followed that up with a tweet claiming President Andrew Jackson, who died 16 years before the war started, “saw it coming” and would “never have let it happen!”

Trump’s Ignorance Is Radicalizing U.S. Historians | New Republic

"Greenberg couldn’t hold back. Prompted by an inquiry from CNN, she fired off a statement slamming Trump for “profound historical ignorance.” “Ask any fifth grader, ‘Why did the Civil War happen?’ That child can give you an answer,” Greenberg wrote on Tuesday. (Earlier in the morning, she’d queried her own fifth-grade daughter, just to make sure.) “How dare Donald Trump state that, ‘People don’t ask that question—but why was there a Civil War? Why could that one not have been worked out?’ Historians have been asking this since 1861.” Nor, she added, was there any evidence that slave-holding Jackson saw the conflict coming.

Such public criticism is new for Greenberg. “I haven’t critiqued a sitting president before,” she told me on Tuesday. “I’m a historian.” But now, precisely because she’s a historian, she says she’s “speaking out in favor of elected officials knowing basic, elementary level U.S. history.” “If we had an undergrad who wrote what Trump said in an essay, that student would not pass that exam,” she said. “That student would fail.”
Old 11-25-2017, 06:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
I am really sick of this Trump Derangement Syndrome crap....and the attitude of "so what" if he lies.....TRUMP LIES ARE AN ISSUE, and the fact it is not discussed in here other than name calling is sad.

Historians around the globe are discussing it. And a group simply bows to him as if he were an honest, reputable person.

"Donald Trump’s lies have created an administration “comfortable with corruption”, a historian who studies past presidencies has said.

Robert Dallek, who has written a number of books including Franklin Roosevelt: A Political Life, believes the current administration ranks as one of the most corrupt in US history.

“Trump is the head of government, and people know they can get away with things,” he said in an interview with Vox.

Asked whether the Trump administration was the most dishonest he had ever seen or studied, he replied: "Yes. Politicians lie, but this is different."

Donald Trump running the most dishonest White House ever, says historian | The Independent
If you are so sick of it, pack your $hit and move old fool. Nobody will miss you, leave your old lady here where she is perfectly happy.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 11-25-2017, 06:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
If you are so sick of it, pack your $hit and move old fool. Nobody will miss you, leave your old lady here where she is perfectly happy.

Your post is a perfect example of why people avoid coming here to read nonsensical, un related, uninformed posts.

Your lack of knowledge, your rudimentary words, your complete lack of awareness, if it could ever be, should disallow you to vote.

You certainly simply say "heil.." and do what you are told.

You represent the Trump voter quite fairly
Old 11-25-2017, 07:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockface View Post
Your post is a perfect example of why people avoid coming here to read nonsensical, un related, uninformed posts.

Your lack of knowledge, your rudimentary words, your complete lack of awareness, if it could ever be, should disallow you to vote.

You certainly simply say "heil.." and do what you are told.

You represent the Trump voter quite fairly
LOL...

Old 11-25-2017, 07:25 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbanker View Post

I am sure she hates the old fool. The old lady is praying for rockhead to finally kick the bucket.
Old 11-25-2017, 07:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I am sure she hates the old fool. The old lady is praying for rockhead to finally kick the bucket.
Ah, yes...the basement dwellers have arrived.

please avoid the issues presented. Please make no attempt to learn.

Just follow orders given to you
Old 11-25-2017, 07:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post
Ah, yes...the basement dwellers have arrived.

please avoid the issues presented. Please make no attempt to learn.

Just follow orders given to you
Issues? Your mental health.

Try a policy, not Trump lies waaa waaa
Old 11-25-2017, 07:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Issues? Your mental health.

Try a policy, not Trump lies waaa waaa
As stated in my opening, I consider our President being deceitful and a liar to be an issue.

Why do you not speak to THAT, or are you comfortable having your President being a liar, and allow the world to witness that ?

oh, and I missed your comments on the tax bill.

He does entertain the world however...got a call from a friend in Germany who tells me talk radio there is yukking it up on Trumps post on "Man of The Year", so he does serve as humor for the world, although I prefer respect and leadership
Old 11-25-2017, 07:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
As stated in my opening, I consider our President being deceitful and a liar to be an issue.

Why do you not speak to THAT, or are you comfortable having your President being a liar, and allow the world to witness that ?

oh, and I missed your comments on the tax bill.

He does entertain the world however...got a call from a friend in Germany who tells me talk radio there is yukking it up on Trumps post on "Man of The Year", so he does serve as humor for the world, although I prefer respect and leadership
You do have a lot of issues. They are in your mind.

Once you accepted Obama's relationship with Reverend Wright your opinion is worthless
Old 11-25-2017, 08:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
You do have a lot of issues. They are in your mind.

Once you accepted Obama's relationship with Reverend Wright your opinion is worthless
We had a bit of a contest here on how long a basement Trumper would take to say OBama/Clinton.

You win.

But that game is played quite a bit on you guys..and you NEVER EVER disappoint.

Funny thing...if you go to Bucco and search posts about Wright, you will see how I really railed about that, but now we have a REAL serious situation in the White House..that one never materialized....but now, we have a very bad and serious situation in our presidency. The fact that you still harp on Wright says a lot about your....well, a lot about you and your lacks.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
We had a bit of a contest here on how long a basement Trumper would take to say OBama/Clinton.

You win.

Funny thing...if you go to Bucco and search posts about Wright, you will see how I really railed about that, but now we have a REAL serious situation in the White House..that one never materialized....but now, we have a very bad and serious situation in our presidency. The fact that you still harp on Wright says a lot about your....well, a lot about you and your lacks.
U are useless, go away or try, just try to make a simple short point of your objections to a specific policy.

You can not. You are filled with hate.

A f ing moron.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:30 PM
n/a

Quote:

You win.

Well said. Wright was a worry. Extremists are. And now we have one in the White House.
Old 11-25-2017, 08:38 PM
n/a

Default Donald Trump, up to 865 false claims

Donald Trump, up to 865 false claims, invents story about Barack Obama stranded in the sky | Toronto Star

CrookedTrump.jpg

1094FALSECLAIMS.jpg

brain for trumpster.jpg
Old 11-25-2017, 08:40 PM
n/a

Those are good aids.

Tags
issue

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.