New Villages Club - Republicans for Hillary

Old 09-20-2016, 10:04 AM
n/a

Default New Villages Club - Republicans for Hillary

The first meeting of 'Republicans for Hillary' will meet on Thursday, Sept. 22, 1pm at Manatee Rec Ctr. If you are Republican and find you cannot and will not vote for Trump, please join us. Just saw that George H. W. Bush is also supporting her. Yes, she's a flawed candidate, but Trump does not represent the Republican party I grew up with and have supported for 40+ years. I'm putting our country's interest over party affiliation. Hope to see you there.
Old 09-20-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The first meeting of 'Republicans for Hillary' will meet on Thursday, Sept. 22, 1pm at Manatee Rec Ctr. If you are Republican and find you cannot and will not vote for Trump, please join us. Just saw that George H. W. Bush is also supporting her. Yes, she's a flawed candidate, but Trump does not represent the Republican party I grew up with and have supported for 40+ years. I'm putting our country's interest over party affiliation. Hope to see you there.
Pardon me for my frankness....

BS!
Old 09-20-2016, 10:45 AM
n/a

Default If, we are not there

Quote:
I'm sure if you talk to the wall people will mostly think you are on a cell phone.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
First off, Bush did NOT say he was voting for Hillary. That is hearsay that has not been proved. Hearsay from a liberal that said he told her he was going to vote for a Democrat. He was laughing at the time. The joke is on the 'tards.

If Bush is the hero of liberals, they suddenly had a hypocritical turn around. But, if you liberals want to base your hopes on a Republican to save you, I applaud you. You finally figured it out. You need us.

Don't worry, when Trump wins by a landslide he will take care of you.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Post some photos of you meeting. I wonder if you will have more than Hillary has been able to generate at her functions. I was reading this morning that an undercover Republican showed up at a Hillary campaign meeting and found out that he was the only one that showed. It was a meeting for volunteers.

I'm sure you can take some photos of a few liberals that say they are Republicans. My brother says he is an Independent. He has voted Republican in every election. I was thinking of saying I was a Democrat because Trump rallies are just too dam* packed to get into. There are always empty seats in Hillary's little get togethers. I heard they even pay some folks to sit in chairs.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:33 AM
n/a

Palin and Trump rallies were and are entertaining. You never know what they are going to do or say.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:36 AM
n/a

Quote:
Palin and Trump rallies were and are entertaining. You never know what they are going to do or say.
And we never know what you are trying to say. What does this have to do with the thread/subject? Did you get lost again? The Villages is a big place.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's true. With Hillary you know exactly what she is going to say as she panders to her flock.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
And we never know what you are trying to say. What does this have to do with the thread/subject? Did you get lost again? The Villages is a big place.
Why are Trump rallies well attended?

HRC rallies are boring. It's like going to school. But school was better for me then sitcoms.
Old 09-20-2016, 11:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's true. With Hillary you know exactly what she is going to say as she panders to her flock.
How can anyone listen to her terrible voice long enough to figure out what she is saying? I'd rather listen to a public address system feed back then to subject myself to one of her rants. If she knew what the blacks say about her, she would move back to NYC and hide. She has become the Democrat laughing stock.
Old 09-20-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
New Hate Group forming in The Villages .
Old 09-20-2016, 04:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Be sure to get a room big enough to hold at least 10 people
Old 09-20-2016, 07:48 PM
n/a

They are meeting on a golf cart .
Later in order to see the benefits of Democrat Policies and Programs they are going to take a field trip to Wildwood !
Old 09-20-2016, 08:28 PM
n/a

Lying Ted said vote your conscience. How un-American can you get.
Old 09-21-2016, 04:14 AM
n/a

Ok, so the Republicans for Hillary club met yesterday and the one attendee that showed, turned out to be just asking for directions to the Savannah Center. She got her dates mixed up and wanted to attend the Pence rally.

Tags
party, trump, republican, hillary, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.