New Villages Club - Republicans for Hillary

Old 09-22-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I find it interesting that voting for Hillary is for the good of the country. You will have to explain the logic behind that one.
Because it is not voting for Trump - the illegitimate offspring of an orangutang - with a Hitler complex.

Trump is dangerous and unfit to be President
Old 09-22-2016, 07:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Because it is not voting for Trump - the illegitimate offspring of an orangutang - with a Hitler complex.

Yep.

The 'allegiance' to Hitler is scarily close...to the same thing that some show toward Trump.

CNM
Old 09-22-2016, 08:45 PM
n/a

Quote:
It warms the cockles of my heart, seeing those who I've eviscerated with facts/links/proof...flying in an uncontrollable rage and taking such great umbrage.

Please do keep up the unprovoked personal attacks though, as it is an easier way for me to keep score...on how badly y'all have been exposed and cut to the bone.

Even for you chicken$hits who hide behind 'guest' and need a mob to support you, y'all still better go get more help...because I'm all too easily winning.

But hey, that 'basket' is pretty darned large around here...so you'll just have to squeeze in a little tighter.

While it would take marginally more effort on my part to reciprocate toward those who are civil in the first place, you ignorant twits that seem to need a group to try and make it a fair fight....still make it all too easy to 'give what I get.'

Thanks for that.

CNM
So be a very brave man and tell us your real name . CNM means exactly nothing . So you are equally hiding as those you accuse .
Old 09-22-2016, 09:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
So be a very brave man and tell us your real name . CNM means exactly nothing . So you are equally hiding as those you accuse .
I'm simply talking about using the stage name you use here.

Then again, I know who you are and you're exactly the ugly, passive-aggressive, nasty, black-hearted twit I exposed you for...in your e-mails to me.

You're just too afraid of everyone else seeing the real you.

Speaking of which...it must really suck to be you.

CNM
Old 09-22-2016, 09:09 PM
n/a

Quote:

Do you have an argument that is more thought out and persuasive than that of an 11 year old who is not really very bright ?
Old 09-23-2016, 02:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
It warms the cockles of my heart, seeing those who I've eviscerated with facts/links/proof...flying in an uncontrollable rage and taking such great umbrage.

Please do keep up the unprovoked personal attacks though, as it is an easier way for me to keep score...on how badly y'all have been exposed and cut to the bone.

Even for you chicken$hits who hide behind 'guest' and need a mob to support you, y'all still better go get more help...because I'm all too easily winning.

But hey, that 'basket' is pretty darned large around here...so you'll just have to squeeze in a little tighter.

While it would take marginally more effort on my part to reciprocate toward those who are civil in the first place, you ignorant twits that seem to need a group to try and make it a fair fight....still make it all too easy to 'give what I get.'

Thanks for that.

CNM
You have a higher opinion of yourself than anyone else on here. You are a legend in your OWN mind.

Hey CNM, pull my finger.............
Old 09-23-2016, 02:36 AM
n/a

Quote:

Wow, what a coincident! That's the reason I am NOT voting for Hillary. Only, you think Trump is dangerous and I KNOW Hillary is dangerous.

I think it is "orangutan" but that's OK. Be "liberal" with your spelling.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:37 AM
n/a

Quote:

Tags
party, trump, republican, hillary, republicans

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.