Interesting video on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict

Old 05-22-2011, 05:09 PM
n/a

Default Interesting video on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4YBgUCX9gEs[/ame]
Old 05-22-2011, 05:31 PM
n/a

Loved it. This cowboy can definitely be speaking for me.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:20 PM
n/a

Thanks for posting that. Loved it. I wish more people knew the truth.
Old 05-23-2011, 08:42 PM
n/a

Oh, come on now! That was the most moronic piece of tripe I have seen in a long, long time. No Israeli soldier fired a rifle at the boy. The Israeli soldier comes out of the bunker and disarms the bomb on the crying retarded youth. No, I do not believe it happened at all. Just a story made up by Wild Bill or someone to vilify all Palestinians.
Old 05-23-2011, 09:56 PM
n/a

I stand with Israel!

C
Old 05-24-2011, 07:04 AM
n/a

As do I.
Old 05-25-2011, 04:44 PM
n/a

Default And you think the Palestinians

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tbugs View Post
Oh, come on now! That was the most moronic piece of tripe I have seen in a long, long time. No Israeli soldier fired a rifle at the boy. The Israeli soldier comes out of the bunker and disarms the bomb on the crying retarded youth. No, I do not believe it happened at all. Just a story made up by Wild Bill or someone to vilify all Palestinians.
don't deserve to be vilified? These are the same people who were dancing in the streets on 9/11. These are the same people who send their kids out to be suicide bombers and then talk about how proud they are of their children.
Old 05-25-2011, 05:38 PM
n/a

I'm with you. The Palestinians could have had their country many years ago. The truth is they don't really want it. What they want is the destruction of Israel and the extermination of the Jews. I'm not afraid to say it.

I've ceased to be concerned with the so called Palestinian situation. I stand with Israel.
Old 05-26-2011, 06:38 AM
n/a

I *slightly* disagree. I have friends in Israel and there are a lot of Palestinians who DO truly want peace. HOWEVER, there are many uneducated Palestinians who believe the demogoguery of the so-called 'leaders' who deflect attention from their own problems with their "blame Israel" agenda.

The proof was in the pudding a few years ago when Israel was turning over towns to the Palestinian authority. Many Palestinians did NOT want to be 'citizens' under the PA. They had MUCH better benefits as Palestinian Israelis.
Old 05-27-2011, 01:11 PM
n/a

Default Notable & Quotable

Walter Russell Mead writing May 25 in the american Interest: His (Obama) record of grotesque, humilting and total diplomatic failure in his dealings with Prime Minster Netanyahu has few parallels in American history. Three times has has gone up against Netanyahu and three times he has ingloriously failed. This last defeat Netanyahu deadly, devasting speech to Congress in which he eviscerated President Obama's foreign policy to prolonged and repeated standing oviations by members of both parties may have been the single most stunning and effective rebuke to an american President a foreign leader has ever delivered.

Netanyahu beat Obama like a red headed stepchild; he played him like a fiddle;he pounded him like a big brass drum. The Prime Minister of Irasel danced rings around his arrogant, professorial opponent. It was like watching the Harlem Globerotters go up against the junior squad from Miss Porter's School; like watch Harvard play Texas A&M; like watching Bambi meet Godzilla or Bill clinton run against Bob Dole Pronted WSJ 5/27).

Russia's Putin has got to be thinking how lucky he is. Americans have got to be thinking how did we miss these gapping flaws?
Old 05-27-2011, 02:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
Walter Russell Mead writing May 25 in the american Interest: His (Obama) record of grotesque, humilting and total diplomatic failure in his dealings with Prime Minster Netanyahu has few parallels in American history. Three times has has gone up against Netanyahu and three times he has ingloriously failed. This last defeat Netanyahu deadly, devasting speech to Congress in which he eviscerated President Obama's foreign policy to prolonged and repeated standing oviations by members of both parties may have been the single most stunning and effective rebuke to an american President a foreign leader has ever delivered.

Netanyahu beat Obama like a red headed stepchild; he played him like a fiddle;he pounded him like a big brass drum. The Prime Minister of Irasel danced rings around his arrogant, professorial opponent. It was like watching the Harlem Globerotters go up against the junior squad from Miss Porter's School; like watch Harvard play Texas A&M; like watching Bambi meet Godzilla or Bill clinton run against Bob Dole Pronted WSJ 5/27).

Russia's Putin has got to be thinking how lucky he is. Americans have got to be thinking how did we miss these gapping flaws?
I bet you have it all on DVR and watch it every night before beddy-bye.
Old 05-27-2011, 08:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleMN View Post
I bet you have it all on DVR and watch it every night before beddy-bye.
You may wish to read before you write. Rubicon wrote clearly, "Walter Russell Mead writing May 25 in the american Interest:" DVR a written column??
Old 05-27-2011, 10:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBQMan View Post
You may wish to read before you write. Rubicon wrote clearly, "Walter Russell Mead writing May 25 in the american Interest:" DVR a written column??
Aw....reading would take too much time. I assumed he had also seen them on TV. My bad.....maybe he sleeps with the article under his pillow.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.