New York Times reveals Trump Tax Records.

Old 10-02-2016, 03:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The Clerk-Typist is sounding off again! You are embarassing yourself, as usual. You know absolutely squat, Clerk-Typist.
How STUPID are you? The OP has told you on SEVERAL occasions that the State Department does not use "Clerk-Typists" and it still hasn't sunk in has it?
Old 10-02-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
How STUPID are you? The OP has told you on SEVERAL occasions that the State Department does not use "Clerk-Typists" and it still hasn't sunk in has it?
Okay, Sweetheart, the Clerk-Typist cas call himself an Administrative Assistant if it makes him feel better. Still a low graded Government slug slopping at the public trough.
Old 10-02-2016, 04:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Okay, Sweetheart, the Clerk-Typist cas call himself an Administrative Assistant if it makes him feel better. Still a low graded Government slug slopping at the public trough.
And you Liberals claim to be tolerant and inclusive. You sound like a bigoted elitist to me.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:53 PM
n/a

Again this forum is whistling by the grave yard. You grandchildren are losing their futures and you continue to voice your support for two losers. Collectively we are a sad, but accurate example of America and what it is all about now.
Old 10-02-2016, 05:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trump talks about being a successful businessman. He loses 900 Million dollars. He does not pay Federal income tax. He calls Americans dumb for paying their fair share of tax.

Oh my gosh! The return summary was illegally obtained! Cry some more, Trumpanzee. Trumpanzee is a crybaby, liar, and a loser!
Nice diversion.....not really!

What do you have to say about the subject of the thread?
Old 10-02-2016, 06:44 PM
n/a

The NY Times used exactly the same legitimate " Tax Loss Carry- Forward " provisions of the iRS Code as did the Trump organization .

Nothing crooked at all . Complex ? Yes a bit but nothing incorrect , illegal or shady .

However it does make for " red-meat " by the Dems .
Old 10-03-2016, 05:12 AM
n/a

Hillary used the same tax rule. The NY times is finished, like Hillary. Horrible evil dinosaurs that will be extinct.
Old 10-03-2016, 05:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Again this forum is whistling by the grave yard. You grandchildren are losing their futures and you continue to voice your support for two losers. Collectively we are a sad, but accurate example of America and what it is all about now.
America is insane...we've lost the ability to accurately judge things...because we've been institutionally lied to...pretty much forever.

How does a society thrive when everything is lies and deception? When EVERYONE, including your government, is bullsh!tting you to sell you something.

The SYSTEM needs to be stopped and that means NO MORE Ds or Rs. None...not at ANY level.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Hillary used the same tax rule. The NY times is finished, like Hillary. Horrible evil dinosaurs that will be extinct.
But yet she and Bill were able to pay over 30percent in taxes last year.
Old 10-03-2016, 06:32 AM
n/a

the real issue is to whom he is beholden to for dept . I would bet knowing the guy it is Russia.

I can tell you this , Trump will further Russian interests over ours
Old 10-03-2016, 09:20 AM
n/a

Quote:
The Clerk-Typist is sounding off again! You are embarassing yourself, as usual. You know absolutely squat, Clerk-Typist.
The monkey's @ss is sounding off again. You are embarrassing yourself, as usual. And as usual, you do not have the ability to learn when corrected, so you must be a Hilary supporter, in need of more freebies, little girl.
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg biteme.jpeg (19.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-03-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

Three federal laws that Hillary violated. FELONIES.

18 U.S. Code § 1924 - Unauthorized removal and retention of classified documents or material

18 U.S. Code § 798 - Disclosure of classified information

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

There are many more laws she has broken but these are the most common federal laws that she can be prosecuted on, IF we had a non-corrupt system.
Old 10-03-2016, 09:38 AM
n/a

I have come to the conclusion that since the GOPer are elephants and Trump thinks that 400lbers are the ones on their PCs it just dawned on me, that is why you guys can't think straight it's not cool aide, or stockholm syndrome, it's fat between your ears, my suggestion is get out and exercise more!

Tags
good, tax, records, trump, reveals

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.