factcheck : trump lies on poverty

Old 10-06-2016, 12:24 PM
n/a

Default factcheck : trump lies on poverty

Trump said under Obama “another 2 million Hispanic Americans have fallen into poverty.” That’s an outdated figure that has since been trimmed to 1.1 million. Moreover, the percentage of Hispanic Americans living in poverty has dropped under Obama.

Trump on the Stump
Old 10-06-2016, 12:55 PM
n/a

you will never hear the Donald use the word "fact check"
Old 10-06-2016, 12:58 PM
n/a

They should load all those Hispanic Americans that have fallen into poverty onto a cruise ship and then sink it!
Crooked Hillary can be the captain. If we are lucky she will go down with the ship.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:59 PM
n/a

I am still voting for her though!!
Old 10-06-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

I went to your link and found that FactCheck is definitely left leaning. When Trump generalizes, they nit pick every sentence. What trash. And even they are wrong, because I went back and did the REAL fact checking on employment of minorities and found that he understated the number that they said was wrong. I went to a gov statistics site to get the information directly, NOT through a third party.
Old 10-06-2016, 01:56 PM
n/a

why do they expose the lies of Hillary as well
what on factcheck.org is factully incorrect?
Old 10-06-2016, 03:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I went to your link and found that FactCheck is definitely left leaning. When Trump generalizes, they nit pick every sentence. What trash. And even they are wrong, because I went back and did the REAL fact checking on employment of minorities and found that he understated the number that they said was wrong. I went to a gov statistics site to get the information directly, NOT through a third party.

so what is the true source of facts ? is there a Conservative equivalent of factcheck.org?

. I wonder why the conservatives dont have a factcheck site if factcheck.org is so liberal ,

I wonder why? use logic and think about this ............

wait I do see some townhall factcheck ....hmmm comparing them
Old 10-06-2016, 05:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
It is not necessary to "nitpick" every sentence. He speaks outright lies. Please... even children get it.

Tags
obama, hispanic, americans, million, trump

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.