Wkileaks coming attraction Dems Brace Yourselves !

Old 09-16-2016, 08:17 PM
n/a

Default Wkileaks coming attraction Dems Brace Yourselves !

Hey Dems : Enjoy a nice peaceful weekend .

Wkileaks is coming soon to begin the first of most likely 3 major document dumps all over your lying dishonest candidate !

Could be as soon as this coming Wednesday or Thursday most likely not next Friday but before the first debate which is on the 26th .

Get ready to defend your Empress .
Old 09-16-2016, 08:20 PM
n/a

Wiki has a plan to make her suffer, if all were dumped now, she would have to drop out of the race. They will drag it out and keep her in the race. Then just before election....boom
Old 09-16-2016, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Wiki has a plan to make her suffer, if all were dumped now, she would have to drop out of the race. They will drag it out and keep her in the race. Then just before election....boom
What prey tell tell tell NOWWWWWWW!!! Batman
Old 09-16-2016, 08:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
I think that the OP is correct . They will launch about 3 bombing missions on her with tons of embarrassing and revealing emails and documents .

It will end up crushing her . In fact she might well " tilt off " just from the stress and do the " stiff legged bride of Frankenstein walk " for us all again .
Old 09-16-2016, 08:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
What prey tell tell tell NOWWWWWWW!!! Batman
That type of information will cost you batgirl.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:51 PM
n/a

Why? Powell doesn't embrace HRC but he respects her as a friend. Powell has been in the arena for a long time. He's not a newbie.

He said Bill is still screwing around. Let's be honest, every old guy including Powell, thinks if Bill is having fun, that's not the worst thing in the world that can happen to a healthy fellow. If he's sick, that's even more amazing.

He thinks Trump is a national disgrace. That is the worst thing that can happen to a healthy fellow.

Why would anyone squirm? Let's read everyone's emails.
Old 09-16-2016, 08:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why? Powell doesn't embrace HRC but he respects her as a friend. Powell has been in the arena for a long time. He's not a newbie.

He said Bill is still screwing around. Let's be honest, every old guy including Powell, thinks if Bill is having fun, that's not the worst thing in the world that can happen to a healthy fellow. If he's sick, that's even more amazing.

He thinks Trump is a national disgrace. That is the worst thing that can happen to a healthy fellow.

Why would anyone squirm? Let's read everyone's emails.
If you have listened to any of the Julian Assanage interviews this week the material he has goes far beyond that of personal peccadillos . It gets into backstabbing and play for pay and other high crimes and misdemeanors .
Different completely than what you are talking about .
Old 09-16-2016, 09:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
If you have listened to any of the Julian Assanage interviews this week the material he has goes far beyond that of personal peccadillos . It gets into backstabbing and play for pay and other high crimes and misdemeanors .
Different completely than what you are talking about .
Julian Assange interviews - Google Search

Pick one out for me. These are all from the last week. I can't find what you are referring to.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:08 PM
n/a

Also Powell is no friend of the Clintons . Read some of the his emails that became public this week .

He refers to the " Hillary Mafia " . He speaks of Hillary`s blind ambition . He says that " Bill is still dicking bimbos in his home " and other comments about the swirl of scandals that always accompany the Clintons as well as their insatiable appetite for big money .
Old 09-16-2016, 09:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Julian Assange interviews - Google Search

Pick one out for me. These are all from the last week. I can't find what you are referring to.
I found it.
Old 09-16-2016, 09:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
I found it.
That wasn't it. point it out

Tags
coming, wkileaks, dems, wednesday, thursday

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.