Trump's IRS Audit

Old 09-14-2016, 02:22 PM
n/a

Default Trump's IRS Audit

has never been confirmed by any news source. He has never shown the IRS form letter indicating that his returns are being audited. Finally, the news media is starting to ask for confirmation of the audit. Want to bet it's all a lie?
Old 09-14-2016, 02:33 PM
n/a

Yes put me down for $100
Old 09-14-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
has never been confirmed by any news source. He has never shown the IRS form letter indicating that his returns are being audited. Finally, the news media is starting to ask for confirmation of the audit. Want to bet it's all a lie?
Regardless, he is committing no crime by not releasing his taxr return to the public. It's really no one's business. Sorry, but that's how it is. If I was him, I would tell everyone to kiss my ***.
Old 09-14-2016, 03:28 PM
n/a

I don't think too many CPA's would find it easy to review his complex returns.

what page would you want to start on?

The Villages Florida

PS not the short form!

about 500 corps in that stack
Old 09-15-2016, 03:19 PM
n/a

It may not be against the law for him not to release his tax returns but what may be in there could be and some of his business deals he has made with people that are high up in other countries could have a influence on some of the things a President has to do.
Old 09-15-2016, 03:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
I don't think too many CPA's would find it easy to review his complex returns.

what page would you want to start on?

The Villages Florida

PS not the short form!

about 500 corps in that stack
They are too hard for us to understand. He hasn't made that argument.
Old 09-15-2016, 04:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
It may not be against the law for him not to release his tax returns but what may be in there could be and some of his business deals he has made with people that are high up in other countries could have a influence on some of the things a President has to do.
Why Assume negative?

there may be nothing
Old 09-15-2016, 05:44 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why Assume negative?

there may be nothing
You people have stockholm syndrome
Old 09-15-2016, 05:58 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is EXACTLY the reason he is petrified to do what every other GOP POTUS candidate (except Ford)...has done since Nixon.

Most GOP nominees since 1970s have released their tax returns, Fox's Chris Wallace says | PunditFact

Quote:
Each Republican nominee in the past nine presidential elections has released his tax returns: Ronald Reagan (1980, 1984), George H. W. Bush (1988, 1992), Bob Dole (1996), George W. Bush (2000, 2004), John McCain (2008) and Mitt Romney (2012).

In the long run it really doesn't matter however, since Trump's rabid followers wouldn't give a $hit if he personally owed money....to someone like Putin or even al-Qaeda.

CNM
Old 09-15-2016, 06:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
That is EXACTLY the reason he is petrified to do what every other GOP POTUS candidate (except Ford)...has done since Nixon.

Most GOP nominees since 1970s have released their tax returns, Fox's Chris Wallace says | PunditFact

In the long run it really doesn't matter however, since Trump's rabid followers wouldn't give a $hit if he personally owed money....to someone like Putin or even al-Qaeda.

CNM
Whats the tune the piped piper played?
Old 09-15-2016, 06:13 PM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
Most of us will take what he says, like it or not VS ANYTHING Clinton has said and done and not done......

anyday.
Old 09-15-2016, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Most of us will take what he says, like it or not VS ANYTHING Clinton has said and done and not done......

anyday.
Too funny!

Thanks for so quickly proving...EXACTLY what I said.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNM

BTW, voting for a POTUS who could easily be blackmailed by our enemies...IS deplorable.

CNM
Old 09-15-2016, 07:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Too funny!

Thanks for so quickly proving...EXACTLY what I said.

BTW, voting for a POTUS who could easily be blackmailed by our enemies...IS deplorable.

CNM
OK, I'll agree with your statement dealing with blackmail. So, show us how he could be blackmailed. One can only be blackmailed if you are trying to keep something a secret. Since you brought up blackmail, show us what he would be blackmailed on. Just a discussion, not the snide girly remarks.
Old 09-15-2016, 07:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
OK, I'll agree with your statement dealing with blackmail. So, show us how he could be blackmailed. One can only be blackmailed if you are trying to keep something a secret. Since you brought up blackmail, show us what he would be blackmailed on.
If I have to explain why someone who is personally indebted to another can potentially be blackmailed...you're too ignorant to understand.

Quote:
Just a discussion, not the snide girly remarks.

I'll bet you don't even see the flaming hypocrisy in what you wrote...do you?

I'm betting you're the Queen 'B' twit.

CNM
Old 09-15-2016, 07:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
You mean like the monies the Clinton foundation has taken from foreign countries?

Tags
news, audit, irs, media, finally

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.