Pierre Trudeau, Happy Birthday. October 18.

Old 10-18-2017, 07:59 AM
n/a

Thumbs up Pierre Trudeau, Happy Birthday. October 18.

Now his son is the kind of President the US deserves not the con man we have now. Pierre Trudeau - Prime Minister - Biography.com

>> Meet Justin Trudeau

Canada's Opinion of America Hits All-time Low Under Trump: Poll
Old 10-18-2017, 08:13 AM
n/a

Oh mon ami, Pierre est assez beau, n'est-ce pas? Mais il est aussi un tel progressif! Ne lui souhaitons pas un joyeux anniversaire.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:32 AM
n/a

Pierre Elliott Trudeau | Biography & Facts | Britannica.com

More information about the politician Pierre Elliott Trudeau.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Oh mon ami, Pierre est assez beau, n'est-ce pas? Mais il est aussi un tel progressif! Ne lui souhaitons pas un joyeux anniversaire.

Qu'est-il arrivé à ton ignorant tal?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 10-18-2017, 08:39 AM
n/a

I’m envious of Canadians in general. They are many years ahead of us progressively and have learned to live amicably with their ethic differences.

Old 10-18-2017, 08:41 AM
n/a

Have I written Canadian librarians and lawyers about my 224 613 Project as well as politicians? Over the past 26.75 years, of course I have.

There have been Canadian law librarians at some of the American Association of Law Libraries conventions I have been at. I specifically remember some talking about my dilemma about being honest about my experiences with the Michelle Mitchell 2-24 murder investigation and the niche I found in law libraries. This was while we shared a train ride back to Chicago up the Mississippi River back from New Orleans in 1991. I went onto Minneapolis. I shared this I believe with my interviewer/researcher Myra Young when she was talking to me over the 17 weeks I was in a study on stress on the unemployed conducted by the University of California, San Francisco Health Sciences Campus in late 1992-1993. I was subject #613. I had showed her various letters received including one from Carol Rasco who was some kind of Clinton White House adviser for Domestic Policy. This was attached to Hillary Clinton's Health Care Task force.

I am hoping that Canadians are reading some of the threads on Talk of the Villages Political Forum. I expect they see the 224 613 numbers showing up frequently now in movies, commercials, and TV shows.
Old 10-18-2017, 08:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I’m envious of Canadians in general. They are many years ahead of us progressively and have learned to live amicably with their ethic differences.

That is true. And the Canadians I know here in the Villages have all seemed pretty nice people for the most part.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:
Qu'est-il arrivé à ton ignorant tal?

Wile E. Coyote, genius. That’s how he’s always billed himself, and in some ways, he deserves the credit. Who else would think of such elaborate schemes to get a great meal? Who else could draw up such complicated blueprints? Does it matter that all of his schemes failed? It may have left him perpetually hungry, but it doesn’t change his status as a coyote. Sometimes abbreviated. Wi otte

I did mean Justin. He is very handsome and very far left. They have three genders now in Canada? Or is that California?
Old 10-18-2017, 09:16 AM
n/a

Pierre Trudeau - Prime Minister - Biography.com

Pretty interesting man.
Old 10-18-2017, 09:19 AM
n/a

To judge the Trudeau government at mid-term, look at the big picture | Toronto Star

Of course, Donald John Trump impacts greatly the politics in Canada.

Quote:
The Trudeau government has its own unexpected crisis and that is the shock of a Donald Trump-led U.S. administration and the resulting threat to trade relations. This file will loom large in how the Liberals are assessed in 2019. The issues besetting them now – the poor launch of both the inquiry into missing and murdered Indigenous women and the small business tax reforms – may not even figure in the next campaign.
Old 10-18-2017, 10:31 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by graciegirl View Post
Wile E. Coyote, genius. That’s how he’s always billed himself, and in some ways, he deserves the credit. Who else would think of such elaborate schemes to get a great meal? Who else could draw up such complicated blueprints? Does it matter that all of his schemes failed? It may have left him perpetually hungry, but it doesn’t change his status as a coyote. Sometimes abbreviated. Wi otte

I did mean Justin. He is very handsome and very far left. They have three genders now in Canada? Or is that California?

You still haven’t answered why you haven’t put Tal on your ignore list as you said you would. Could it be you can’t resist the challenge to dominate another poster ? What drives this urge that you so frequently pursue ? Why are coyotes on your mind ? Look at the picture below, are You this coyote with the doggie in it’s jaws ?
The Villages Florida

Old 10-18-2017, 11:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
You still haven’t answered why you haven’t put Tal on your ignore list as you said you would. Could it be you can’t resist the challenge to dominate another poster ? What drives this urge that you so frequently pursue ? Why are coyotes on your mind ? Look at the picture below, are You this coyote with the doggie in it’s jaws ?
The Villages Florida

Poor doggie.
Old 10-18-2017, 11:46 PM
n/a

Tags
deserves, president, con, man, kind

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.