Nikki Haley and Trump's Sexual Harassment and Assault Accusers.

Old 12-10-2017, 03:18 PM
n/a

Thumbs up Nikki Haley and Trump's Sexual Harassment and Assault Accusers.

Nikki Haley on Trump accusers: Women who accuse anyone "should be heard" and "dealt with" - CBS News

They should be heard!!!
Old 12-11-2017, 06:22 AM
n/a

Personally I wish Franken had not resigned. This was a calculated move and it is creating the ubiquitous "witch hunt". I wanted Franken to have his opportunity for "due porcess"

This issue is greater then the men being accused and it needs to be addressed unemotionally and with a definitive result.,,but I disgress hang um high

what stupid people Americans have become

Personal Best Regards:
Old 12-11-2017, 06:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Personally I wish Franken had not resigned. This was a calculated move and it is creating the ubiquitous "witch hunt". I wanted Franken to have his opportunity for "due porcess"

This issue is greater then the men being accused and it needs to be addressed unemotionally and with a definitive result.,,but I disgress hang um high

what stupid people Americans have become

Personal Best Regards:
We WERE 90% white...now we're 49% white...an increase of 40% STUPID minorities...we're now MORE than half "stupid minorities" there is your answer.

Plus...women are in charge of more and more...there's part 2 of WHY we've become so "stupid" and emotional in everything.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:58 AM
n/a

Angry

Quote:
We WERE 90% white...now we're 49% white...an increase of 40% STUPID minorities...we're now MORE than half "stupid minorities" there is your answer.

Plus...women are in charge of more and more...there's part 2 of WHY we've become so "stupid" and emotional in everything.
Typical Don Baldwin response but he has a right to express his opinion. There is no right to CRIMINALLY HARASS other posters though which I help other posters will help with getting the worst offenders BOOTED.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Typical Don Baldwin response but he has a right to express his opinion. There is no right to CRIMINALLY HARASS other posters though which I help other posters will help with getting the worst offenders BOOTED.
Excellent thought. But, what are you trying to say?

Mr.T - I Pity the Fool! - YouTube
Old 12-11-2017, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
Excellent thought. But, what are you trying to say?

Mr.T - I Pity the Fool! - YouTube
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I am asking people to help remove stalkers like Allegiance off of this POLITICAL FORUM for long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of other posters which has a great deal of evidence on here.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
But that's NOT what you've said before...on many occasions you've asked to have me "expelled"...because YOU didn't like my facts.

I rarely give "opinion" I usually give you facts.

You don't like the facts.

So...you don't like me...for giving the facts you don't like to you.
Old 12-11-2017, 08:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taltarzac725 View Post
Welcome to the Sumter County Sheriff's Office Website

I am asking people to help remove stalkers like Allegiance off of this POLITICAL FORUM for long term CRIMINAL HARASSMENT of other posters which has a great deal of evidence on here.
By other posters, do you mean You? And only You? What does that tell you?

Tags
heard, accusers, assault, haley, trumps

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.