No matter your politics this is unacceptable trash from trash

Old 11-02-2017, 09:39 AM
n/a

Default No matter your politics this is unacceptable trash from trash

Snoop Dogg Jokes About Death of Trump, Incurs Ire of #MAGA Crowd - The Hollywood Gossip

As the article suggests the trash man's career is running on fumes.......so go for the cameras and microphones and those who would follow/allow such crap.

He belongs on the people trash pile along with the bended knee crowd.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Snoop Dogg Jokes About Death of Trump, Incurs Ire of #MAGA Crowd - The Hollywood Gossip

As the article suggests the trash man's career is running on fumes.......so go for the cameras and microphones and those who would follow/allow such crap.

That's old news. And have you heard of the Freedom of Speech or remember the stuff aimed at other US Presidents by others of every political party?
Old 11-02-2017, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

I agree, but also found you and your ilk to be silent during the campaign and since with the threats and viscious personal attacks coming directly from our own WH.

Why does anyone even read this crap ???

DID you happen to see the trash used as examples at the hearing yesterday in congress. Damn.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:45 AM
n/a

The old news is when he alluded to the need for Trumps assassination.
This is his latest trash announced yesterday!
Old 11-02-2017, 09:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
Cartoon said to link Obama to dead chimp - politics | NBC News

I am sorry but big deal it is not. I do not like the cartoon above suggesting a dead Barack Obama but it is Freedom of Speech and the Press.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:

I am sorry but big deal it is not. I do not like the cartoon above suggesting a dead Barack Obama but it is Freedom of Speech and the Press.
Amazing the short and convenient memory of the extreme alt right white nationalists
Old 11-02-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:

The cartoon has obvious mixed messaging....determined by who is viewing it.

Yes, my personal opinion on the snoop dog trash, that contains no mixed message no matter who views it.....is a big deal.

What is the purpose? To amuse? Get notoriety (BINGO!), to suggest to the brainless few to do the job?

Instead of too many taking the partisan stand....and nobody is saying a word about his first amendment rights....that is not what this is about.

It is what good people, without political BS and slandering and dividing categorize as right vs wrong.

The message that he is sending is 100% wrong.
Old 11-02-2017, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
If you are going to be this sensitive about people mocking your idol, then I suggest to stop reading that Hollywood crap.

BUT, me thinks you might not read that trash just respond to the various and sundry mailings received via email....they discussed those also during the hearings.

I stopped reading those forwarded emails because they are pure and complete garbage.
Old 11-02-2017, 10:00 AM
n/a

Quote:

Yes, my personal opinion on the snoop dog trash, that contains no mixed message no matter who views it.....is a big deal.

What is the purpose? To amuse? Get notoriety (BINGO!), to suggest to the brainless few to do the job?

Instead of too many taking the partisan stand....and nobody is saying a word about his first amendment rights....that is not what this is about.

It is what good people, without political BS and slandering and dividing categorize as right vs wrong.

As was the hanging effigy posters and emails forwarded all over the country and world
Old 11-02-2017, 11:44 AM
n/a

Quote:

Who is Snoop Dog and who cares anyway? What is this, the Hollywood Examiner?
Old 11-02-2017, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:
He is a very well known rapper but is just catering to his fans. The people who buy his records and stuff.

The President has the full authority of the government for his protection and security. I doubt if this worries the Secret Service or anyone else in the Trump Administration all that much. It is in very bad taste but so it is lot of rap music.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:17 PM
n/a

Default No matter your politics this is unacceptable trash from trash

Quote:
Originally Posted by billethkid View Post

Only a leader can be assassinated. It would be a strategic kill, no loss, only a gain for our republic.
I was 8 years old when my father watching the news of the Kennedy assassination shouted out “ Thank god they killed that SOB “, some things you never forget.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old 11-02-2017, 12:31 PM
n/a

Quote:
This is probably one of the emails that circulate , as with the hang Obama, jail Clinton type that were discussed yesterday during the senate hearings on this crap on the internet.

I have friends who accumulate this stuff, so not much come on here that I have not seen before.

It is disgusting crap from both sides of the aisle, and frankly, we better wake up......so much is not generated or given birth in our country and the promulgation of is simply feeds those over seas that know the only road to weakening us is to feed into divisive tactics.
Old 11-02-2017, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
That's old news. And have you heard of the Freedom of Speech or remember the stuff aimed at other US Presidents by others of every political party?
Poster, I cannot identify you nor the OP. However your response is in error. The OP was not referencing this rappers right to offend under First Amendment right of speech.

Rather the OP was commenting on the poor quality, civility, morality and judgment rendered by this rapper. He and Kathy Griffin, Stephen Colbert, Madonna, Ashley Judd, Alex Baldwin whom all have a problem with intelligently expressing themselves. that's why they have writers in their business.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 11-02-2017, 12:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Poster, I cannot identify you nor the OP. However your response is in error. The OP was not referencing this rappers right to offend under First Amendment right of speech.

Rather the OP was commenting on the poor quality, civility, morality and judgment rendered by this rapper. He and Kathy Griffin, Stephen Colbert, Madonna, Ashley Judd, Alex Baldwin whom all have a problem with intelligently expressing themselves. that's why they have writers in their business.

Personal Best Regards:
Gee, while I agree with your general tone, I noticed that all those you mention by name are liberal.

Are you suggesting the "right" is all clear on this kind of stuff ?

Of course you have a problem, in that the most vile, despicable comments and personal accusation and lies come directly from the WH.

Maybe you like your President to compete with those you mention.....I sure don't. The world watches, you approve and support

Tags
trash

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.