Nobody is Writing Anything?

Old 05-19-2016, 07:32 PM
n/a

Default Nobody is Writing Anything?

Is there a Disco and nobody told me?
Old 05-19-2016, 09:20 PM
n/a

Campaign Fatigue ............ it`s the marathon of marathons .
Old 05-19-2016, 10:33 PM
n/a

Laying low like Obama and Clinton!
Old 05-20-2016, 04:16 AM
n/a

I believe Donald Trump's visit with Henry Kissinger and James Baker to be significant because both gave Donald an earful about foreign policy. Donald can continue the bravado about being his own man but once he takes oath the dynamics change radically.

Let's hope we do not have another 8 years of radical division and one upmanship because this nation can no longer withstand it.

And good riddance Obama

Personal Best Regards:
Old 05-20-2016, 05:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I believe Donald Trump's visit with Henry Kissinger and James Baker to be significant because both gave Donald an earful about foreign policy. Donald can continue the bravado about being his own man but once he takes oath the dynamics change radically.

Let's hope we do not have another 8 years of radical division and one upmanship because this nation can no longer withstand it.

And good riddance Obama

Personal Best Regards:
I doubt you will see the same division with Trump as you have seen the last 8 years. I have no doubt that it would be just the same with Hillary, as it has been with Obama....more division. Even her fellow Democrats in congress didn't like her. No, I believe that Trump would take the job very seriously and probably be one of the hardest working presidents we have had. And I am saying this not even liking the guy.
Old 05-20-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

Quote:
I doubt you will see the same division with Trump as you have seen the last 8 years. I have no doubt that it would be just the same with Hillary, as it has been with Obama....more division. Even her fellow Democrats in congress didn't like her. No, I believe that Trump would take the job very seriously and probably be one of the hardest working presidents we have had. And I am saying this not even liking the guy.
I hope you are right if he gets the job. There are some signs that he is nothing like the candidate he presents himself as to his many rabid often irrational followers. They will feel betrayed though so the White House will also need quite some Wall around it.

Still believe Hillary Clinton will win the Presidency however as the Donald's followers will probably wise up soon to his not at all being what he has sold himself as. Or maybe his being a billionaire reality TV star will be enough.
Old 05-20-2016, 07:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
I hope you are right if he gets the job. There are some signs that he is nothing like the candidate he presents himself as to his many rabid often irrational followers. They will feel betrayed though so the White House will also need quite some Wall around it.

Still believe Hillary Clinton will win the Presidency however as the Donald's followers will probably wise up soon to his not at all being what he has sold himself as. Or maybe his being a billionaire reality TV star will be enough.
Trumps on a roll and he doesn't look like he is waning at all. The way he is surrounding himself with expertise, he is liable to surprise even the staunchest of critics. He is already starting to plan as if he has won the election, planning to hit the ground running before the election results are even in, or even votes cast. He is definitely confident.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:57 AM
n/a

Are there any people or groups of people that Donald Trump has not insulted or alienated?

His latest target seems to be women who's husbands cheat on them calling them enablers, attacking Hillary Clinton, Jackie Kennedy, Mamie Eisenhower, Camille Cosby, telling them it is all their fault that their husbands cheated.

Remember this the next time you hear of an infidelity, call the spouse and yell 'it's all your fault'.

They came for Rosie, and I said nothing.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:02 AM
n/a

I just got up. Boy oh Boy, that was the best Disco I had ever been to. It was so nice to see everyone. Let's do it again sometime.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are there any people or groups of people that Donald Trump has not insulted or alienated?

His latest target seems to be women who's husbands cheat on them calling them enablers, attacking Hillary Clinton, Jackie Kennedy, Mamie Eisenhower, Camille Cosby, telling them it is all their fault that their husbands cheated.

Remember this the next time you hear of an infidelity, call the spouse and yell 'it's all your fault'.

All this from a guy who is on his third wife, the king of the tabloids.
Old 05-20-2016, 09:21 AM
n/a

Quote:

Really?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg billsattacks.jpg (101.3 KB, 9 views)
Old 05-20-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Poor Hillary, such a victim.........
Old 05-20-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
All this from a guy who is on his third wife, the king of the tabloids.
Was Trump accused of RAPE?
Old 05-20-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

Quote:

And Clinton is the better candidate because she is all that she says she is and pretends to be???
Old 05-20-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
And Clinton is the better candidate because she is all that she says she is and pretends to be???
Clinton is a better candidate because:

She is a woman(pretty sure)
She is a victim
She has experience..:
by failing as a senator
by failing as a SecState
by failing as wife

AND......
She can lie with the best of them..

Tags
disco, told, writing

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.