no tweety - bird response to Rep. john Lewis

Old 01-16-2017, 06:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Will Trump ever learn that he's supposed to be setting an example, not entering into Twitter fights...with every single person that criticizes him?

He is the most thin-skinned person I have ever seen and for someone wielding the worlds largest army and nuclear capability...EVERYONE should be concerned.

Had Obama done even 1/10th of lashing out publicly on Twitter that Chump has done before he's even POTUS, he would have been excoriated worse than he was...for simply being black.

Grow up Trump, you're supposed to be a leader...not a 7th grade bully lashing out on the playground.

On the flip side, you sure are giving your cultists plenty of need...to try and constantly defend you.

So at least you're adding to the world's entertainment...albeit, in a sad and nationally embarrassing way.
👎🏼
Old 01-16-2017, 06:29 AM
n/a

Is ANYBODY surprised when a badger responds to being poked at with a stick??
Old 01-16-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
In 1965 when Rep John Lewis was just about killed while crossing the Pettis bridge fighting for voting rights, Trump was in NYC applying for another deferment because of bone spurs in his foot.

Trump tweeted something like Lewis' district was crime-ridden, while just the opposite is true. Lewis represents the Buckhead section of Atlanta, one of the most exclusive sections with very up-scale shopping.

Could this be interpreted as a racist remark by the president-elect? Lewis is black, Atlanta is a predominately black city, so therefore there must be tons of crime.
Lewis is being TYPICAL. He backed a loser for some idiotic reason that no one would be able to figure out. And that loser lost the election. Congressional Democrats HATED Hillary when she was a senator. Now, they suddenly back her, knowing she is a felon? Talk about being a radical and partisan biased. Lewis should just keep his mouth shut and try being dignified. He is a racist and his age is slowing down his thinking process. Listening to him was almost painful, waiting for the next word to tumble from his mouth. He may have been well respected in the past, but I am sure he has lost a lot of that respect in the past few years.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
👎🏼

LOL....

The Villages Florida
Old 01-16-2017, 08:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Will Trump ever learn that he's supposed to be setting an example, not entering into Twitter fights...with every single person that criticizes him?

He is the most thin-skinned person I have ever seen and for someone wielding the worlds largest army and nuclear capability...EVERYONE should be concerned.

Had Obama done even 1/10th of lashing out publicly on Twitter that Chump has done before he's even POTUS, he would have been excoriated worse than he was...for simply being black.

Grow up Trump, you're supposed to be a leader...not a 7th grade bully lashing out on the playground.

On the flip side, you sure are giving your cultists plenty of need...to try and constantly defend you.

So at least you're adding to the world's entertainment...albeit, in a sad and nationally embarrassing way.
Could it be at all possible that you just don't "get it"? After all, he did win using some of these same strategies. Maybe keeping an open mind and listening more, instead of ranting and bullying others, would provide you with a better opportunity to assess a situation rather than just reacting to every detail.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Could it be at all possible that you just don't "get it"? After all, he did win using some of these same strategies. Maybe keeping an open mind and listening more, instead of ranting and bullying others, would provide you with a better opportunity to assess a situation rather than just reacting to every detail.
You are right. However, you are asking a TROLL not to be a TROLL.
Old 01-16-2017, 11:35 AM
n/a

Rep Lewis actually complained that Trump "attacked" him. I am not making this up. Of course, he also used this in his fund raising email. Unbelievable! Can I say that's a pot calling the kettle BLACK or is that considered RACIST? Never mind, because if someone is offended by that, then they grew up coddled.
Old 01-16-2017, 12:03 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest
lewis is being typical. He backed a loser for some idiotic reason that no one would be able to figure out. And that loser lost the election. Congressional democrats hated hillary when she was a senator. Now, they suddenly back her, knowing she is a felon? Talk about being a radical and partisan biased. Lewis should just keep his mouth shut and try being dignified. He is a racist and his age is slowing down his thinking process. Listening to him was almost painful, waiting for the next word to tumble from his mouth. He may have been well respected in the past, but i am sure he has lost a lot of that respect in the past few years.
where do you get this "felon" crap, fact check please, just because you wants her to be a felon, is not enough.
Old 01-16-2017, 06:20 PM
n/a

Quote:
Could it be possible you haven't been watching what Chump has been saying?

Do you even understand the irony and hypocrisy of your statement..."than just reacting to every detail"...in that is EXACTLY what Trump is doing?

Just in the last two days alone, he has the whole world concerned that he might actually either be a lot dumber than he's been able to hide...or clinically insane with Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

My bet is...BOTH.

And this is what you voted for...to be the laughing stock of the world?

Hopefully, it stays in the realm of comedy and he doesn't get so pi$$ed and outraged at criticism that he decides to play out his childhood fantasies..with his now 'real life Army Men.'
Old 01-16-2017, 06:41 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuntNoMore View Post

Just in the last two days alone, he has the whole world concerned that he might actually either be a lot dumber than he's been able to hide...or clinically insane with Narcissistic Personality Disorder. '[/I][/B]
Whole world? I'm not concerned... and I've listened to a number of other interviews in which people were not concerned... you voted for a loser get over it!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Old 01-16-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
where do you get this "felon" crap, fact check please, just because you wants her to be a felon, is not enough.
Go back to some of my earlier posts on other threads. I have listed the Federal Statutes dealing with mishandling of classified information.

By the way, when the Clintons left the White House, they stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property. They got caught and as a plea bargain had to pay thousands in restitution. Grand larceny is a felony. So, it's not like they aren't serial felons.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Go back to some of my earlier posts on other threads. I have listed the Federal Statutes dealing with mishandling of classified information.

By the way, when the Clintons left the White House, they stole thousands of dollars worth of gov property. They got caught and as a plea bargain had to pay thousands in restitution. Grand larceny is a felony. So, it's not like they aren't serial felons.
You're lying again.

Hillary Clinton Stole $200,000 in White House Furnishings : snopes.com
Quote:

WHAT'S TRUE:
The Clintons voluntarily returned or paid for some gifts due to dispute over whether they had been given to the Clintons personally or to the U.S.

WHAT'S FALSE: The Clintons were not "forced" to return any gifts, they were not found to have "stolen" any items, and the aggregate value of the objects in question was much less than $200,000.

No allegations of illegality were made, but the subcommittee's report recommended that the existing, overly complex system for overseeing the receipt, valuation and disposition of presidential gifts be overhauled.

You're welcome.
Old 01-16-2017, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not true and we have gone over this before and you were wrong then also.

I never said anything about that $200K tale. It was more like $20K and they did pay back thousands in restitution. Call it a mistake if you wish, just like Hillary made a mistake when she used her private home server for classified information. "But she said she was sorry" so that makes it all better. Of course the Clintons have always been treated with kid gloves and given passes for their corruption.

The Clinton Furniture Flap
Old 01-16-2017, 07:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLGBT
Not true and we have gone over this before and you were wrong then also.

I never said anything about that $200K tale. It was more like $20K and they did pay back thousands in restitution. Call it a mistake if you wish, just like Hillary made a mistake when she used her private home server for classified information. "But she said she was sorry" so that makes it all better. Of course the Clintons have always been treated with kid gloves and given passes for their corruption.

The Clinton Furniture Flap
Quote:
“All of these items were considered gifts to us,” Hillary Clinton said in 2001, according the Post. She added, “That’s what the permanent record of the White House showed. … But if there is a different intent, we will certainly honor the intention of the donor.”
LOL...

Your intent was to try and label the Clinton's as felons, when even by YOUR OWN LINK...it was simply a misunderstanding of what was 'public' versus 'personal' gifts were.

And then they promptly and happily made good...so as to avoid any issues.

Gawd, you get really pi$$ed when you're wrong...or are caught lying don't you?

You're really going to need to save your energy for defending Chump...so I suggest you let Clinton/Obama go.
Old 01-16-2017, 09:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdNoMore View Post
so I suggest you let Clinton/Obama go.
Lock her up, lock her up!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Tags
comment, response, rep, john, lewis

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.