Nobody talking about Charlotte?

Old 09-22-2016, 08:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Because I'm needed more here to fight racism, bigotry, xenophobia, homophobia, misogyny and internet bullies.

But thanks for thinking of me.

CNM
You are in reality a pathetic coward . Mr. J. O .
Old 09-22-2016, 09:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not even close, but if you hate them so much I bet I would like that person...a lot.

Says the 'pathetic coward' that doesn't even have the guts to use their stage name.

CNM
Old 09-22-2016, 09:03 PM
n/a

He`s not a coward he is something much much worse : an Elitist !

Smarter , more intellectual , more qualified to judge others . See the difference between him and those he labels ?

It should now be very clear to you the great unwashed --- ie The Deplorables .
Old 09-22-2016, 10:08 PM
n/a

Default Nobody talking about Charlotte?

Quote:
I'm going to renounce my US Citizenship and become African. Those people have more Rights than ANYONE and they don't have to follow ANY laws. One Black person bitches about the Confederate Flag, down it comes. One complains about a Civil War statue, away it goes. Names of streets, buildings or parks offend me, they're gone. It's one hell of a racket. I just have to work on my Ebonics, grab a baseball bat and head for Charlotte. "He I come, Bitchez"!
Make sure to learn how to play Basketball
Old 09-22-2016, 11:12 PM
n/a

Quote:
Make sure to learn how to play Basketball

That would be " Baset-ball " .
Old 09-23-2016, 02:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not even close, but if you hate them so much I bet I would like that person...a lot.

Says the 'pathetic coward' that doesn't even have the guts to use their stage name.

CNM
You are an idiot. What does a "stage name" have to do with being brave? Sissies like you would not use your real name on here because you know someone might take what you say personally and put their foot up your @ss. But, the way you speak/write you would probably enjoy it. Go away girly troll.
Old 09-23-2016, 02:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Old 09-23-2016, 02:53 AM
n/a

Hope they declare Marshall Law in Charlotte. If they do, the National Guard can start shooting looters. A good way to clear the streets. Should have done this long ago. In N.C. a shop owner can legally shoot anyone breaking into his establishment. I would, and I would be doing the world a favor.
Old 09-23-2016, 04:09 AM
n/a

Default Focus On The Long Game

Collecivists serve at the pleasure of globalist. Black Lives Matter is behind the riots in Charlotte . Black Lives Matter is sponsored by George Soros. Globalist like George Soros, Barrach Obama, The Clintons and even George HW Bush have one goal in mind "A New World Order . Three ways you accomplish that goal are to (create more poverty) so more people rely on government subsidies, (create divisions) 1% v 99%, black v white, democratic v republican (remove borders) so that thousand of illegals come flowing in and/or demand refuge of thousands of Syrian refugees so a nation is no longer united

The American people would be wiser to focus on the long game of globalist but they won't because its easier to continue the petty bickering.

Obama's recent speech to the UN made it clear that he believed Americans needed to give up more freedoms. What in God's name do you think he had in mind? These world establishment elites want world domination because of the power and treasure.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-23-2016, 05:24 AM
n/a

Quote:
Collecivists serve at the pleasure of globalist. Black Lives Matter is behind the riots in Charlotte . Black Lives Matter is sponsored by George Soros. Globalist like George Soros, Barrach Obama, The Clintons and even George HW Bush have one goal in mind "A New World Order . Three ways you accomplish that goal are to (create more poverty) so more people rely on government subsidies, (create divisions) 1% v 99%, black v white, democratic v republican (remove borders) so that thousand of illegals come flowing in and/or demand refuge of thousands of Syrian refugees so a nation is no longer united

The American people would be wiser to focus on the long game of globalist but they won't because its easier to continue the petty bickering.

Obama's recent speech to the UN made it clear that he believed Americans needed to give up more freedoms. What in God's name do you think he had in mind? These world establishment elites want world domination because of the power and treasure.

Personal Best Regards:
Excellent post! 70% of those arrested are imported professional protesters with out of state ID.

This fact should be front page news!
Old 09-23-2016, 05:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
Solutions to " the problem " ? The same excuses since 1965 . Billions have been spent and the whining remains the same .

" The people must come together . We need more investment in our neighborhoods . We need better schools . The police need to be more sensitive to the community " Blah Blah Blah .
Billions have been WASTED, they'll never be equals, they're not capable. Will your dog or cat ever be your equal? Then WHY would you expect "them" to ever become equal?

They ALWAYS NEED others to "give them" what they need....ALWAYS. We're not equal, not even close.

They don't want a permanent underclass, an "untouchables" class like in India. That's the ONLY reason we don't admit the differences i the races.

Quote:
He`s not a coward he is something much much worse : an Elitist !

Smarter , more intellectual , more qualified to judge others . See the difference between him and those he labels ?

It should now be very clear to you the great unwashed --- ie The Deplorables .
We ARE smarter, more qualified, etc. WHY do you think they NEED affirmative action and quotas?

Quote:
Hope they declare Marshall Law in Charlotte. If they do, the National Guard can start shooting looters. A good way to clear the streets. Should have done this long ago. In N.C. a shop owner can legally shoot anyone breaking into his establishment. I would, and I would be doing the world a favor.
Do they need any help?

They'd rip him apart after he shot the last bullet. Just like the animals they are.

Quote:
Excellent post! 70% of those arrested are imported professional protesters with out of state ID.

This fact should be front page news!
There are NO facts when it comes to race. If there were, we'd all know the truth about them and they'd become the "untouchables", lower than low.
Old 09-23-2016, 05:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are an idiot. What does a "stage name" have to do with being brave?
So go ahead and use the same name you use for your posts upstairs...you blowhard, keyboard tough-guy, insecure chicken$hit.

Quote:
Sissies like you would not use your real name on here because you know someone might take what you say personally and put their foot up your @ss. But, the way you speak/write you would probably enjoy it. Go away girly troll.
Calling someone else a 'sissy,' while hiding even your stage name...simply exposes your massive insecurities.

You first on using your real name and address.

CNM
Old 09-23-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
So go ahead and use the same name you use for your posts upstairs...you blowhard, keyboard tough-guy, insecure chicken$hit.

Calling someone else a 'sissy,' while hiding even your stage name...simply exposes your massive insecurities.

CNM

CNM,

Why don't you get over yourself and accept the fact that people just don't like you. They think, we think, you are an ass.
Old 09-23-2016, 11:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
CNM,

Why don't you get over yourself and accept the fact that people just don't like you. They think, we think, you are an ass.
She's autistic...like Sheldon on Big Bang Theory. But not as smart. An idiot without the savant part.

When you're led by emotions...it'll put you on the losing side EVERY time.
Old 09-23-2016, 12:14 PM
n/a

Quote:

CNM
Sorry girly, but I don't have a "stage name." I will leave the gaiety stage names to your ilk.

Tags
worse, majority, gonna, talking, charlotte

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.