Nobody talking about Charlotte?

Old 09-21-2016, 09:21 PM
n/a

Default Nobody talking about Charlotte?

1 dead in Charlotte protest; police say they didn'''t shoot

It's gonna get worse as they become the majority.
Old 09-21-2016, 11:32 PM
n/a

They are not addressing it because it is " An Inconvenient Truth " and bad timing for their PC Narrative and their Empress efforts to secure her Throne .
Old 09-22-2016, 03:51 AM
n/a

Never met the lady.
Old 09-22-2016, 05:21 AM
n/a

The answer is law enforcement. Arrest and prosecute all illegal protestors, looters, vandals, etc. immediately and put them in jail. People do not have the right to break the law even if a policeman did shoot an unarmed black person. Why have the police, the National Guard, and the military if you are not going to use them???
Old 09-22-2016, 05:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
The answer is law enforcement. Arrest and prosecute all illegal protestors, looters, vandals, etc. immediately and put them in jail. People do not have the right to break the law even if a policeman did shoot an unarmed black person. Why have the police, the National Guard, and the military if you are not going to use them???
It's raycist...

They're a "protected class", like retarded children, they can do no wrong.

Bringing them here is the biggest mistake we ever made.
Old 09-22-2016, 06:49 AM
n/a

There's really nothing to say. This is nothing more than an excuse for more criminal activity. They need to take their kid gloves off and go in there swinging. A few busted heads will wake them up to the fact that they are wrong, period. Get the fire hoses out there and clean the streets off so that folks can go back to work. My daughter has to drive through that mess to get to work, and they had better not mess with her. She is CCW and I have taught her not to hesitate. And she, and her husband used to compete on the weekends when not involved with their children's activities. I own a back hoe and front end loader that would work real well clearing the streets of Charlotte. I hate to see garbage in the street.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:12 AM
n/a

Quote:
There's really nothing to say. This is nothing more than an excuse for more criminal activity. They need to take their kid gloves off and go in there swinging. A few busted heads will wake them up to the fact that they are wrong, period. Get the fire hoses out there and clean the streets off so that folks can go back to work. My daughter has to drive through that mess to get to work, and they had better not mess with her. She is CCW and I have taught her not to hesitate. And she, and her husband used to compete on the weekends when not involved with their children's activities. I own a back hoe and front end loader that would work real well clearing the streets of Charlotte. I hate to see garbage in the street.
An when she ran out of bullets, they'd rip her to pieces...like they STILL do to each other in the wolds of Africa. They haven't evolved enough to live in "polite society". They're about 50,000 years behind.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:21 AM
n/a

Both Clinton and the media think it is great.
It takes the pressure off of them to talk about her failing health and probable cause for not being fit to be running for the office of POTUS.

In addition to being a felon and not qualified intellectually or creatively. Crony, insider, politics as usual, coverer up of Obama's a$$.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
It's raycist...

Not sending them back is the second.
Old 09-22-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
1 dead in Charlotte protest; police say they didn'''t shoot

It's gonna get worse as they become the majority.
This must drive you nuts.

The Villages Florida

Quote:
It's raycist...

Old 09-22-2016, 08:22 AM
n/a

They are friends from another life in the boxing circle. He also has Tyson's support.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:23 AM
n/a

Hillary is excited. She has finally motivated her minority voters to turn out (into the streets that is).
Old 09-22-2016, 08:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
They are friends from another life in the boxing circle. He also has Tyson's support.
And the military
And the police
And the gun totin', Bible thumpers
And the bikers
And the "old white folks"
And most of the Independents
And a large group of the millennials (the working ones)

And he is starting to get more and more minority voters that really see through the liberal BS they have been handed for decades.

And Hillary has the ex-cons that are now allowed to vote.
The illegals that have been given citizenship instead of being deported.
The 47% that depend on gov handouts that are still motivated enough to turnout to vote (not many)
The Occupy Wall St cretins that do not know that she holds hands with Wall St and gets subsidized by them.
The BLM cretins that hate the man and will vote for her because she hates the man.
The pacifists that are anti-gun ownership and anti-military.

The question is:
Will there be enough decent folks that will turn out to vote for Trump, or will the cretins overwhelm the polls to vote for the evil witch?

I say the decent citizens will conquer over the crooked cretins supporting Hillary.

It should be a good fight and I am rooting for Rocky (Trump) over the evil commie (Hellary).
Old 09-22-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some friends, they both spent years in prison. King for beating a man to death and Tyson for raping an eighteen year old girl.
Old 09-22-2016, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Some friends, they both spent years in prison. King for beating a man to death and Tyson for raping an eighteen year old girl.
Let's not judge.

Tags
worse, majority, gonna, talking, charlotte

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.