North Carolina Boycott

Old 04-13-2016, 01:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I assure you that these Egyptians are NOT black
Negroids used to be only in sub-saharan africa. Now, they're all over the world. Living in their pockets of violence and poverty. They live the same no matter the country they've been brought to. They don't travel, we travel, they didn't have the wheel.

They enslaved each other, brought them to the coast for sale, and STILL enslave and genocidally massacre each other. They blame us for every ill in their lives. What's not to love?

Dark skin doesn't mean negroid. There are lots of dark skinned people who are not negroid. Negroid is a specific genetic classification from a specific african region.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
Negroids used to be only in sub-saharan africa. Now, they're all over the world. Living in their pockets of violence and poverty. They live the same no matter the country they've been brought to. They don't travel, we travel, they didn't have the wheel.

They enslaved each other, brought them to the coast for sale, and STILL enslave and genocidally massacre each other. They blame us for every ill in their lives. What's not to love?

Dark skin doesn't mean negroid. There are lots of dark skinned people who are not negroid. Negroid is a specific genetic classification from a specific african region.
And you dig that hole deeper and deeper. I know you are just play acting, but there are some naive folks out here that might take you seriously. How about cutting it back a notch or two? Some folks actually want to discuss issues, not play with the old folks. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very politically correct.

If we're "equals", why did Africa not develop like every other continent? The Americas had complex civilizations with pyramids, written language. Asians had complex civilizations and chemistry. But in Africa, you couldn't tell the "animals" from the men. They ran around naked, lived in grass huts, scraped and dug for grubs, no written language, no wheel, no technology beyond the stone age. They ARE literally "stone age" cavemen. That is why they fail to successfully integrate.
Why am I shocked?

You reference the pyramids being in the America's which is true but those were built by the Mayan's long after the ones in Egypt. I should also point out that Egypt is part of the African Continent 72%. Only 8% in Asia.

You do realize that the vast majority of African Americans here had ancestors brought here on slave ships.

I was recently admonished on this forum for making a statement which, incorrectly, lumped people into 1 group.

Today I sit here 5 months after shattering my shoulder which was fixed by a total reverse shoulder replacement the state of the art for my kind of injury. Just yesterday I went to the range and hit a 7 iron without pain. The surgeon who provided this care is African-American and a follow in American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.

You may have made the same mistake I did. I acknowledged my mistake.....
Old 04-13-2016, 03:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why am I shocked?

You reference the pyramids being in the America's which is true but those were built by the Mayan's long after the ones in Egypt. I should also point out that Egypt is part of the African Continent 72%. Only 8% in Asia.

You do realize that the vast majority of African Americans here had ancestors brought here on slave ships.

I was recently admonished on this forum for making a statement which, incorrectly, lumped people into 1 group.

Today I sit here 5 months after shattering my shoulder which was fixed by a total reverse shoulder replacement the state of the art for my kind of injury. Just yesterday I went to the range and hit a 7 iron without pain. The surgeon who provided this care is African-American and a follow in American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons.

Egyptians were not negroids.

I'll bet neither was your surgeon.
Old 04-13-2016, 03:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Why am I shocked?

1] congratulations on the pain free 7 iron--that's the best thing I've read all day

2] I don't recall ever reading an apology with the exception of my own. I have no problems saying "sorry" when I get something wrong.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:07 PM
n/a

Quote:

Not sure about your point! Actually we all have a percentage of African blood.
Old 04-13-2016, 04:08 PM
n/a

Quote:
1] congratulations on the pain free 7 iron--that's the best thing I've read all day

2] I don't recall ever reading an apology with the exception of my own. I have no problems saying "sorry" when I get something wrong.
It made my day as well!!

I believe I said point taken!

Have a great day!
Old 04-13-2016, 04:24 PM
n/a

Quote:

Why not?
Old 04-13-2016, 04:45 PM
n/a

Quote:

What is your point? The term negroid is defined as of or relating to the division of humankind represented by the indigenous peoples of central and southern Africa.

So I really don't get your point.
Old 04-13-2016, 05:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is your point? The term negroid is defined as of or relating to the division of humankind represented by the indigenous peoples of central and southern Africa.

So I really don't get your point.
Neither does he..............
Old 04-13-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Another thread headed down the hijacked no value at all nonsensical musings of the few.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:26 PM
n/a

Quote:

Another thread headed down the hijacked no value at all nonsensical musings of the few.
add something constructive--it would be refreshing
Old 04-16-2016, 11:13 AM
n/a

An Open Letter To Bruce Springsteen And His Band - Michael Brown - Page full

I would like to point out one part of this article. By the way, if you don't like the source, then that same open letter is published in many other links, if you wish to use Google.

"When you booked the concert in Greenboro, the laws in North Carolina were just as they are today: In public facilities, people had to use the bathrooms and locker rooms that corresponded to their biological sex.

Why, then, did you agree to come in the first place? Why cancel the concert when things today are just what they were six months ago?"
Old 04-16-2016, 11:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Are there any blacks in the club? Just wondering, or was this just you being facetious? We do have a LOT of clubs, for just about anything.
I know there is a African American 9 hole golf league.
Old 04-17-2016, 12:13 PM
n/a

Does a dress make a man into a woman?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manwoman.jpg (67.7 KB, 4 views)

Tags
north, carolina, decided, due, lbgt, boycott, added, expansion, discrimination, operation, jobs, state, short-sighted, gooberator, antiquated, congratulations, charlotte, area, states, ncs, travel, official, district, recent, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.