North Carolina Boycott

Old 04-05-2016, 10:16 AM
n/a

Default North Carolina Boycott

Several states and the District of Columbia have decided to boycott North Carolina for any official travel due to NC's very recent law discriminating against the LBGT community.

In addition, PayPal has decided against expanding its operation into North Carolina due to the LBGT discrimination. This expansion would have added around 400 new jobs to the Charlotte area.

Congratulations to the antiquated state of North Carolina and the short-sighted gooberator.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:48 AM
n/a

Freedom of choice surpassed by the go along, follow along or we will shut you out.

Because they have a different opinion they are outcast.

Oh so funny especially since the subject is about those who have a different opinion about sex preference or plumbing. Man amI glad there is no boycott for not wanting to be one......whew!!!!!

Hypocrtical BS whipped up by another minority special interest group successful at getting their cause politicized......real BS!!
Old 04-05-2016, 10:56 AM
n/a

Congratulations to the governors of the states who are going along with the boycott of official North Carolina travel. Hats off to PayPal for defending the rights of the LBGT community!

Chances are that the discriminatory law will be repealed after the North Carolina legislators hear from their constituents about the economic impact of this action.
Old 04-05-2016, 11:59 AM
n/a

Now, why did I move out of NC? I knew there was something that I really liked about those folks. You see, the majority in NC voted to add "marriage is defined as one man and one woman" to their state constitution. IT's the moral majority speaking, not your liberal federal government. I doubt that they will be hurt if the LBGT community avoids their state. The LBGT community did not have any problems holding their perverted Gay Pride parades in Charlotte.

Sorry if the moral majority doesn't appreciate deviant behavior. Funny thing is that they have always "tolerated" the gays, but did not condone their behavior. Now, you want an endorsement.

But, blow it out of proportion and cry a river. It's bad enough that deviant behavior is on prime time TV now. Now, you deviants want to force the majority to endorse your abnormal behavior.

Like any normal sexual behavior, gay deviant behavior should be private. If you want acceptance, quit trying to force it. Everyone does not need to know your private perversions.

I have plenty of gay friends and I treat them no different than anyone else. However, the first time they want to discuss their sexuality with me, they will be asked to leave my home. I have no wish to know the private nature of any of my friends, normal or abnormal.

God did not make any mistakes. You are either male or female. You don't get to decide. If you don't want your nature criticized, then don't publicize it. What you do in privacy is your business, don't make it mine. That's the best way to avoid an argument with me.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now, why did I move out of NC? I knew there was something that I really liked about those folks. You see, the majority in NC voted to add "marriage is defined as one man and one woman" to their state constitution. IT's the moral majority speaking, not your liberal federal government. I doubt that they will be hurt if the LBGT community avoids their state. The LBGT community did not have any problems holding their perverted Gay Pride parades in Charlotte.

Sorry if the moral majority doesn't appreciate deviant behavior. Funny thing is that they have always "tolerated" the gays, but did not condone their behavior. Now, you want an endorsement.

But, blow it out of proportion and cry a river. It's bad enough that deviant behavior is on prime time TV now. Now, you deviants want to force the majority to endorse your abnormal behavior.

Like any normal sexual behavior, gay deviant behavior should be private. If you want acceptance, quit trying to force it. Everyone does not need to know your private perversions.

I have plenty of gay friends and I treat them no different than anyone else. However, the first time they want to discuss their sexuality with me, they will be asked to leave my home. I have no wish to know the private nature of any of my friends, normal or abnormal.

God did not make any mistakes. You are either male or female. You don't get to decide. If you don't want your nature criticized, then don't publicize it. What you do in privacy is your business, don't make it mine. That's the best way to avoid an argument with me.
I personally believe the majority of America feels just like the above or some version thereof.

I strenuously object to the ramming of the sexual preferences of a select minority special interest group for acceptance....WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.....in the trumped up political pandering of equality.

I am tired of it being in every movie and series on television.

Why is it OK to be a self nominated offended minority group seeking 100% general acceptance or else?

Why is the majority as demonstrated by NC you down upon and penalized if we do not subscribe or go along?

I am sure the radical supporters will crap all over this post. Without knowing what they have invested in the issue or not they are just aaggitating. If they are promoting they can take their side show else where.

They are out numbered by the moral majority but have the backing of the political snakes in Washington. And the leadership cowards elsewhere.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:14 PM
n/a

Typical phony politician pandering to this groups voting block?

Clinton wearing and making jokes about wearing leather to an LGBT event.
She is either a phony in the name of votes. However there are times when certain stories would suggest she is right at home in that group choice.

No matter what....pandering to another minority group.
Old 04-05-2016, 01:24 PM
n/a

zzz zzz zzz zzz
Old 04-05-2016, 01:43 PM
n/a

Boycott don't work anyway,nobody gives a Shyt! I bet is all straight boycott PayPal and they start loosing money they're opinion will change. But, majority don't give Shyt.

What would the District of Columbia be holding in NC. Coke conference! Talking about the worse Shyt hole in America
Old 04-05-2016, 01:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Typical phony politician pandering to this groups voting block?

Clinton wearing and making jokes about wearing leather to an LGBT event.
She is either a phony in the name of votes. However there are times when certain stories would suggest she is right at home in that group choice.

No matter what....pandering to another minority group.

December 1999: Clinton told a group of gay contributors at a fundraiser that she was against the "don't ask, don't tell" military policy signed by her husband.

January 2000: At a news conference in White Plains, Clinton said, "Marriage has got historic, religious and moral content that goes back to the beginning of time, and I think a marriage is as a marriage has always been, between a man and a woman.

July 2004: Clinton spoke on the Senate floor against a proposed federal amendment to ban same-sex marriage. (The amendment ultimately failed.) Though she opposed it, she said that she believed that marriage was "a sacred bond between a man and a woman."

May 2007:In response to a question about whether marriage should be made legally available to two committed adults of the same sex, Clinton marked that she was "opposed" though she stated she supported civil unions.

Clinton opposed same-sex marriage as a candidate for the Senate, while in office as a senator, and while running for president in 2008. She expressed her support for civil unions starting in 2000 and for the rights’ of states to set their own laws in favor of same-sex marriage in 2006.

As polls showed that a majority of Americans supported same-sex marriage, Clinton’s views changed, too. She announced her support for same-sex marriage in March 2013.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hillary-feature.jpg (30.2 KB, 1 views)
File Type: jpg MissObama.jpg (6.2 KB, 1 views)
Old 04-05-2016, 04:31 PM
n/a

All this over a bunch of perverts with a fetish for the same sex.
Old 04-05-2016, 05:07 PM
n/a

Quote:
All this over a bunch of perverts with a fetish for the same sex.
Would you feel the same if it was you son or daughter, ask Rob Portman.
Old 04-05-2016, 06:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by guest View Post
would you feel the same if it was you son or daughter, ask rob portman.
yes!
Old 04-05-2016, 06:54 PM
n/a

45 Years Later,,anda one, anda two

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
and our old lasalle ran great.
Those were the days.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:01 PM
n/a

Quote:
45 Years Later,,anda one, anda two

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
and our old lasalle ran great.
Those were the days.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:47 PM
n/a

Quote:

You are a bigot!

It is not just the LGBT community boycotting North Carolina. It is the official travel and conventions of several states. That equals millions of dollars for merchants as well as tax dollars.

Tags
north, carolina, decided, due, lbgt, boycott, added, expansion, discrimination, operation, jobs, state, short-sighted, gooberator, antiquated, congratulations, charlotte, area, states, ncs, travel, official, district, recent, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.