North Carolina Boycott

Old 04-05-2016, 08:34 PM
n/a

The PayPal expansion into Charlotte would have created around 400 skiled worker positions. PayPal was spending over 3 million for this project.

See what bigotry can do for the economy?
Old 04-05-2016, 08:42 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
45 Years Later,,anda one, anda two

And you knew who you were then,
Girls were girls and men were men,
Mister we could use a man
Like Herbert Hoover again.

Didn't need no welfare state,
Everybody pulled his weight.
and our old lasalle ran great.
Those were the days.

Ah, Archie Bunker. Degraded his stay at home wife by calling her a dingbat, degraded Polish people by calling them Pollocks and meatheads, referred to one of his workers as Black Elmo, revered Nixon, referred to black people as spades and c--ns.

This is what you want America to be like? Pitiful!

Your time has passed! Get out of the way for progressive (not regressive) thinking or get swept to the dunghill at the side of the road.
Old 04-05-2016, 08:44 PM
n/a

Sounds like a state to move to.
Old 04-05-2016, 09:19 PM
n/a

Quote:
Ah, Archie Bunker. Degraded his stay at home wife by calling her a dingbat, degraded Polish people by calling them Pollocks and meatheads, referred to one of his workers as Black Elmo, revered Nixon, referred to black people as spades and c--ns.

Your time has passed! Get out of the way for progressive (not regressive) thinking or get swept to the dunghill at the side of the road.
I think you took my post as a way to live when I meant it to be a way not to live. That after 45 years some people have not grown an inch is true. Sadly, it still remains ahead of it's time.
Old 04-05-2016, 10:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like a state to move to.
Please do so - quickly!
Old 04-05-2016, 10:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
You are a bigot!

It is not just the LGBT community boycotting North Carolina. It is the official travel and conventions of several states. That equals millions of dollars for merchants as well as tax dollars.
A bigot is someone who for no reason hates someone, like because of the color of their skin. But if you hate because of what those people do, then it's not baseless and it's simply a personal preference. You'll deny us the ability to choose our own friends? Who we do business with? The Queer community, don't forget the Q at the end, pushed these others into supporting them. Probably have dirt on them, through their own nefarious means.

I'd tell you to keep your perverted money too. Probably infected with AIDS anyway.

Quote:
The PayPal expansion into Charlotte would have created around 400 skiled worker positions. PayPal was spending over 3 million for this project.

And I bet Charlotte had to offer them a ton of tax incentives to come there. That's how it works with big "jobs" projects. You have to bid with perks to get them to come. Charlotte is better off without them.

Quote:

It was a nickname, everyone had one, every nationality had one. Never hear the term WASP? Cracker? EVERYONE had a name. It really didn't mean anything. Same as saying black now.

Better that than what America is becoming now! We're going 3rd world as more and more of the population is from 3rd world countries. 3rd worlders are "raising" our children in day care. Our kids are being raised by Laquanda and Rosilita, and learning THEIR values.

I know what we're becoming isn't what I want America to be like. Gay perverts running around. Minority gangs shooting up the inner cities. The squalor.

I think everyone's time is passing. The glory days are gone. I give us 30 years tops before it collapses, about the time we go over 50% minority population.

We really need to honestly talk about where this country is going. 13% of the current population is foreign born, that's 1 out of 8, not born here, mostly from 3rd world countries.

"We" are being diluted.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are a bigot!

It is not just the LGBT community boycotting North Carolina. It is the official travel and conventions of several states. That equals millions of dollars for merchants as well as tax dollars.
You should get a better handle on your vocabulary. The definition of a bigot requires intolerance. I tolerate but I don't condone. There is a big difference. But, I have noticed that anyone that does not agree with your deviant lifestyle is immediately labeled a bigot. That is a very good way to create bigotry, because those of us that are willing to leave you in peace are eventually going to lose our patience with your childish, unbalanced tantrums. So, rather than alienating the moral majority, you should go about your lifestyle without attempting to seek attention and without attempting to force acceptance. There are many religious folks that will tolerate what they consider unholy, deviant behavior, even though their religion does not condone the lifestyle. Be satisfied with their Christian attitude of loving the sinner but not the sin. Just be careful who you alienate with your accusations of bigotry.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:52 AM
n/a

Quote:

Actually, it is the choice of the homosexuals to attempt to hold an economy or business hostage. It's really YOUR warped perception of wrong that is the culprit, not the good citizens of NC. But, do what you feel is right. In the long run, you won't feel any better. Like gay pride parades, you will just draw unflattering attention to yourselves. Like a spoiled child, instead of being happy that you have been given a bit more leeway and privilege, you demand more. You won't be satisfied because when people are not happy with themselves, they want to make others miserable if possible, also.
Old 04-06-2016, 03:55 AM
n/a

Quote:

You do know that that show was a comedy/satire, right? It was acting. Get over it and get on with your life. I am sure that you can achieve happiness some day in your lifetime. Your Obama Utopia is out there somewhere, so go find it.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:56 AM
n/a

North Carolina has the right to pass whatever laws it chooses. It will be up to their Supreme Court and, ultimately, the U.S. Supreme Court to decide the legality of those laws. People have the right to object to those laws. Corporations have the right to do business within a state or not.

It is NC's house, NC's rules. Those that don't like the house rules don't have to go to that house. Sounds like that is what PayPal, et al., are doing.

Red
Old 04-06-2016, 07:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
North Carolina has the right to pass whatever laws it chooses. It will be up to their Supreme Court and, ultimately, the U.S. Supreme Court to decide the legality of those laws. People have the right to object to those laws. Corporations have the right to do business within a state or not.

It is NC's house, NC's rules. Those that don't like the house rules don't have to go to that house. Sounds like that is what PayPal, et al., are doing.

Red
Old 04-06-2016, 07:59 AM
n/a

The LGBT issues are about as significant as picking fly specs out of the pepper.
But the media and politicians make it sound like it is a major life changing event for the world's population.

It clearly is not. And we the people sit by and watch the silent majority lose another one!
Old 04-06-2016, 08:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
The LGBT issues are about as significant as picking fly specs out of the pepper.
But the media and politicians make it sound like it is a major life changing event for the world's population.

It clearly is not. And we the people sit by and watch the silent majority lose another one!
Yup, because THEY make a lot of noise and we don't. If you're against it, speak up, don't sit there and take it "up the ass", say something. Say you're against it.

The problem is, we get censored, they call it "hate speech" when we disagree. They have a lot of powerful people working for them, I really believe they blackmailed them for their "support".

It's a bunch of same sex fetish perverts, that's all. They think they're normal and want to be "just like us". They're not.

Oh, it's now LBGTQ, they added Queer. So I guess we can go back to using the word queer/queers to describe them.
Old 04-06-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Queer.....more appropriate than all the others:

https://community.pflag.org/abouttheq
Old 04-06-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Queer.....more appropriate than all the others:

https://community.pflag.org/abouttheq
Yup...queer...not fitting in.

They want to FORCE us to accept their perversion...their queerness. I won't. You'll have to wait for another generation to die out.

You've brainwashed the kids with your "having sex with anyone, no matter the gender, is good" agenda. Your corruption of American values is almost complete. Congratulations.

Tags
north, carolina, decided, due, lbgt, boycott, added, expansion, discrimination, operation, jobs, state, short-sighted, gooberator, antiquated, congratulations, charlotte, area, states, ncs, travel, official, district, recent, law

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.