north korea

Old 06-01-2016, 05:22 AM
n/a

Default north korea

"North Korean Newspaper Endorses 'Wise' Donald Trump Over 'Dull' Hillary Clinton" enough said
Old 06-01-2016, 06:11 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"North Korean Newspaper Endorses 'Wise' Donald Trump Over 'Dull' Hillary Clinton" enough said
Just a suggestion that you may take if you wish. Holding your thoughts about this dictator is not what America stands for but because we have service people within a 9 irons distance of North Korea maybe it would be best to measure our public distaste for the going's on over there.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:28 AM
n/a

99% of what you hear about NK is propaganda. Just like 99% of what we heard/hear about the Russians, Germans, Japanese, Iranians, Iraqis, Saudis, Chinese, and everyone else.

Don't believe anything you hear about people/places...good or bad. We're all constantly manipulated by professional marketers.
Old 06-01-2016, 06:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Just a suggestion that you may take if you wish. Holding your thoughts about this dictator is not what America stands for but because we have service people within a 9 irons distance of North Korea maybe it would be best to measure our public distaste for the going's on over there.
So you're suggesting we do here with NK that same as we do with EVERY other problem? Just keep quiet and hope they're nice to us?

Shut up and say nothing about the dictator of NK who supposedly treats his people like crap? So her doesn't get mad and attack?

Just like we say nothing when hispanics invade our country and are ALREADY the majority under age 6?

Just like we say nothing about the inner cities and the animals who live there?

We say nothing about the failing (to white kids) education system?

Nothing about the 20% on food stamps?

The destruction of norms by gays and transgenders?

Yup, keep quiet and take it...huh?

They've successfully neutered men.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:16 AM
n/a

New Space Station Photos Show North Korea at Night, Cloaked in Darkness

North Korea has nothing so they have nothing to lose. To me they are dangerous.

DPRK Today also said Trump's suggestion that the United States should pull its troops from South Korea until Seoul pays more was the way to achieve Korean unification.

"It turns out that Trump is not the rough-talking, screwy, ignorant candidate they say he is, but is actually a wise politician and a prescient presidential candidate," said the column, written by a China-based Korean scholar identified as Han Yong Muk. North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president
| Reuters
Old 06-01-2016, 07:42 AM
n/a

Quote:
99% of what you hear about NK is propaganda. Just like 99% of what we heard/hear about the Russians, Germans, Japanese, Iranians, Iraqis, Saudis, Chinese, and everyone else.

Don't believe anything you hear about people/places...good or bad. We're all constantly manipulated by professional marketers.
So, we shouldn't believe anything you say either, right?
Old 06-01-2016, 07:43 AM
n/a

Quote:

Let me see if I can find my tin foil hat. Now, where did I put it?
Old 06-01-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Gaddafi liked Obama too. Called him "my son." Who cares what other countries like of dislike? They need us, not the other way around, regardless of what Obumble believes. He's an idiot anyway. What a disappointing failure.
Old 06-01-2016, 07:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
New Space Station Photos Show North Korea at Night, Cloaked in Darkness

North Korea has nothing so they have nothing to lose. To me they are dangerous.

DPRK Today also said Trump's suggestion that the United States should pull its troops from South Korea until Seoul pays more was the way to achieve Korean unification.

"It turns out that Trump is not the rough-talking, screwy, ignorant candidate they say he is, but is actually a wise politician and a prescient presidential candidate," said the column, written by a China-based Korean scholar identified as Han Yong Muk. North Korea says Trump isn't screwy at all, a wise choice for president
| Reuters
ps
Putin and Kim Jong Un are supporting Trump. I was going to make a joke about carrot top support too but the truth is funnier.
Carrot Top Thrilled To Make Trump’s Short List For VP – Let's Build A Wall
Old 06-01-2016, 08:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
ps
Putin and Kim Jong Un are supporting Trump. I was going to make a joke about carrot top support too but the truth is funnier.
Carrot Top Thrilled To Make Trump’s Short List For VP – Let's Build A Wall
Define support. They are probably both funding the Clinton foundation, and I know that Putin likes Hillary for selling them our uranium.
Old 06-01-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
Define support. They are probably both funding the Clinton foundation, and I know that Putin likes Hillary for selling them our uranium.
sup·port
səˈpôrt/Submit
verb
bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.
"the dome was supported by a hundred white columns"
synonyms: hold up, bear, carry, prop up, keep up, brace, shore up, underpin, buttress, reinforce, undergird
"a roof supported by pillars"
give assistance to, especially financially; enable to function or act.
"the government gives $2.5 billion a year to support the activities of the voluntary sector"
synonyms: help, aid, assist; More
noun
a thing that bears the weight of something or keeps it upright.
"the best support for a camera is a tripod"
synonyms: pillar, post, prop, upright, crutch, plinth, brace, buttress; More
material assistance.
"he urged that military support be sent to protect humanitarian convoys"
synonyms: maintenance, keep, sustenance, subsistence; More

that was easy
Old 06-01-2016, 09:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
sup·port
səˈpôrt/Submit
verb
bear all or part of the weight of; hold up.
"the dome was supported by a hundred white columns"
synonyms: hold up, bear, carry, prop up, keep up, brace, shore up, underpin, buttress, reinforce, undergird
"a roof supported by pillars"
give assistance to, especially financially; enable to function or act.
"the government gives $2.5 billion a year to support the activities of the voluntary sector"
synonyms: help, aid, assist; More
noun
a thing that bears the weight of something or keeps it upright.
"the best support for a camera is a tripod"
synonyms: pillar, post, prop, upright, crutch, plinth, brace, buttress; More
material assistance.
"he urged that military support be sent to protect humanitarian convoys"
synonyms: maintenance, keep, sustenance, subsistence; More

that was easy
That was also stupid. Reading comprehension is not within your bailiwick, right?
Old 06-01-2016, 09:16 AM
n/a

Should have nuked NK whey we had a chance in 1950
Old 06-01-2016, 09:27 AM
n/a

To the Trumpsters here anything possibly negative about their Donald leads to a barrage of attacks against Clinton and Obama. Now, where could they have gotten the idea of straying from the subject at hand and responding that way?
Old 06-01-2016, 09:39 AM
n/a

Quote:
To the Trumpsters here anything possibly negative about their Donald leads to a barrage of attacks against Clinton and Obama. Now, where could they have gotten the idea of straying from the subject at hand and responding that way?
The only negatives seem to be made up or exaggerated, so what do you expect, Chi? Of course, there is going to be comparisons during an election cycle. At least, when I bring up Clinton's or Obama's negatives, they're based on fact and not made up.

I don't like Trump either, but anyone but Hillary. I doubt Trump would hurt America as much as Obama did or Hillary would. We've seen their record. To me, most of it has to do with the impending Supreme Court replacements.

Tags
north, dull, hillary, clinton, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.