north korea

Old 06-01-2016, 10:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
That was also stupid. Reading comprehension is not within your bailiwick, right?
bailiwick? you must be the "banter" guy
Old 06-01-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
bailiwick? you must be the "banter" guy
Not sure, what's the "banter guy?" Is that a good thing or a bad thing, or do I even want to know?
Old 06-01-2016, 10:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
Not sure, what's the "banter guy?" Is that a good thing or a bad thing, or do I even want to know?
It's a good thing.
Old 06-01-2016, 10:46 AM
n/a

Do you think North Korea has no lights or they do a black-out each night. They fear a night attack. That would be the case in the 40's. Targets would need to be lit up.
Old 06-01-2016, 12:33 PM
n/a

Quote:
Define support. They are probably both funding the Clinton foundation, and I know that Putin likes Hillary for selling them our uranium.
No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

Clinton Foundation considered sending Bill to North Korea and Congo | Daily Mail Online

Russia and North Korea have a positive opinion about Trump, is hoping he get elected and wants the world to know.

A bailiwick is an area of knowledge in which a person or institution has control or expertise — as in "My bailiwick is international relations." There is a faintly old-fashioned, even pedantic air to the term now, so use with caution.
bailiwick - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
Old 06-01-2016, 12:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
No ‘Veto Power’ for Clinton on Uranium Deal

Clinton Foundation considered sending Bill to North Korea and Congo | Daily Mail Online

Russia and North Korea have a positive opinion about Trump, is hoping he get elected and wants the world to know.

A bailiwick is an area of knowledge in which a person or institution has control or expertise — as in "My bailiwick is international relations." There is a faintly old-fashioned, even pedantic air to the term now, so use with caution.
bailiwick - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary.com
I need to know when you are on line so I'll know not to misuse vocabulary.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
I need to know when you are on line so I'll know not to misuse vocabulary.
You will know. I'm the annoying person that has to look things up. And then look up the source for bias.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
Old 06-01-2016, 01:48 PM
n/a

Quote:
You will know. I'm the annoying person that has to look things up. And then look up the source for bias.
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
You didn't. I have no problem with people that look things up for themselves, even if they prove me wrong. I never claimed to be a scholar, or even well educated. But, you know the saying that says something like "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
Old 06-01-2016, 01:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
You didn't. I have no problem with people that look things up for themselves, even if they prove me wrong. I never claimed to be a scholar, or even well educated. But, you know the saying that says something like "Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt." Abraham Lincoln
No I don't, how does it go?
Old 06-01-2016, 02:02 PM
n/a

Quote:
No I don't, how does it go?
----------------
Old 06-01-2016, 07:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do you think North Korea has no lights or they do a black-out each night. They fear a night attack. That would be the case in the 40's. Targets would need to be lit up.
Maybe they feel it's better for people and families to be home together sleeping than up all night working to buy more stuff...they're all asleep...why keep the lights on?
Old 06-01-2016, 09:54 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's a good thing.
I am the " banter " guy but not the bailiwick guy .

Also I am the " mantle of sanctimony " guy .
Old 06-02-2016, 08:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
The only negatives seem to be made up or exaggerated, so what do you expect, Chi? Of course, there is going to be comparisons during an election cycle. At least, when I bring up Clinton's or Obama's negatives, they're based on fact and not made up.

I don't like Trump either, but anyone but Hillary. I doubt Trump would hurt America as much as Obama did or Hillary would. We've seen their record. To me, most of it has to do with the impending Supreme Court replacements.
Typical of not looking at the facts, have you read and heard any of trumps quotes, a great one is getting out of NATO. Get serious! But he was head of trump UNIVERSITY. lol
Old 06-02-2016, 08:17 AM
n/a

Default Twisting Trump

First he loved the Clinton's, now he hates them, then he was for abortion, now he is against it and on and on and on.
Old 06-02-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
First he loved the Clinton's, now he hates them, then he was for abortion, now he is against it and on and on and on.
He needs time to sort things out and look over his suggestions. That is completely different from flip flopping which use to be political suicide in past elections.

Tags
north, dull, hillary, clinton, donald

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.