Not an endorsement you would strive for....

Old 05-03-2012, 12:55 PM
n/a

Default Not an endorsement you would strive for....

"Osama bin Laden asked that Al Qaeda form hit squads to kill President Obama and General David Petraeus, but that Vice President Biden be spared because Biden is "totally unprepared for the presidency" and making him president by killing Obama would "lead the U.S. into a crisis."

Osama Bin Laden Letters: Al Qaeda Leader Frustrated at Impotence - ABC News

Then again........considering the source. We are lucky he (Bin Laden) was unable to get anything done if you read the documents.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:04 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
"Osama bin Laden asked that Al Qaeda form hit squads to kill President Obama and General David Petraeus, but that Vice President Biden be spared because Biden is "totally unprepared for the presidency" and making him president by killing Obama would "lead the U.S. into a crisis."

Osama Bin Laden Letters: Al Qaeda Leader Frustrated at Impotence - ABC News

Then again........considering the source. We are lucky he (Bin Laden) was unable to get anything done if you read the documents.
May he rot in Hell. Who the dickens was he to determine if our VP was inept. Screw him.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:09 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posh 08 View Post
May he rot in Hell. Who the dickens was he to determine if our VP was inept. Screw him.
I must agree with you, hence my comment that Biden may want this endorsement. I would really like to know how someone like that could put together an opinion on political figures in this country....if there ever was a bias, hate filled opinion, his would surely qualify.
Old 05-03-2012, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bucco View Post
I must agree with you, hence my comment that Biden may want this endorsement. I would really like to know how someone like that could put together an opinion on political figures in this country....if there ever was a bias, hate filled opinion, his would surely qualify.
He surfed the cable news I heard.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.