Now we have to accept Syrian migrants

Old 09-06-2015, 10:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
This forum also provide us with continuing evidence of how liberalism is a debilitating mental illness
Old 09-06-2015, 10:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, these Tea Bag types are definitely unhinged both politically and mentally.

Go Biden, Go Hillary, Go Trump, Go Away Tea Bag-ers!
You, sir, are a pimple on the butt of society. Like any pimple, you too will eventually disappear if ignored.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:14 AM
n/a

Oh goodie, now we can charge Obie with an UNFUNDED invasion of refugees, if we agree to take them in. Kind of like how Bush gets blamed for UNFUNDED wars when congress bipartisan approval was granted. We can add this tab to the trillions of entitlement spending, vs billions for war.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
You, sir, are a pimple on the butt of society. Like any pimple, you too will eventually disappear if ignored.
Old 09-06-2015, 10:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes, these Tea Bag types are definitely unhinged both politically and mentally.

Go Biden, Go Hillary, Go Trump, Go Away Tea Bag-ers!
Wow, it's so lonely for you that you have to answer your own comments?
Old 09-06-2015, 08:08 PM
n/a

What is the difference between a refugee and a migrant?
A migrant is a person who makes a conscious choice to leave their country to seek a better life elsewhere. Before they decide to leave their country, migrants can seek information about their new home, study the language and explore employment opportunities. They can plan their travel, take their belongings with them and say goodbye to the important people in their lives. They are free to return home at any time if things don’t work out as they had hoped, if they get homesick or if they wish to visit family members and friends left behind.
Refugees are forced to leave their country because they are at risk of, or have experienced persecution. The concerns of refugees are human rights and safety, not economic advantage. They leave behind their homes, most or all of their belongings, family members and friends. Some are forced to flee with no warning and many have experienced significant trauma or been tortured or otherwise ill-treated. The journey to safety is fraught with hazard and many refugees risk their lives in search of protection. They cannot return unless the situation that forced them to leave improves.

Departing from all of the previous posts might it be ok to ask, what have you done for the least of my brethren? I understand that many are non believers and doubt they will have a final judgment that it's all about them now and what they have, but what if they are wrong, how will they answer?
Old 09-06-2015, 08:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
What is the difference between a refugee and a migrant?
A migrant is a person who makes a conscious choice to leave their country to seek a better life elsewhere. Before they decide to leave their country, migrants can seek information about their new home, study the language and explore employment opportunities. They can plan their travel, take their belongings with them and say goodbye to the important people in their lives. They are free to return home at any time if things don’t work out as they had hoped, if they get homesick or if they wish to visit family members and friends left behind.
Refugees are forced to leave their country because they are at risk of, or have experienced persecution. The concerns of refugees are human rights and safety, not economic advantage. They leave behind their homes, most or all of their belongings, family members and friends. Some are forced to flee with no warning and many have experienced significant trauma or been tortured or otherwise ill-treated. The journey to safety is fraught with hazard and many refugees risk their lives in search of protection. They cannot return unless the situation that forced them to leave improves.

Departing from all of the previous posts might it be ok to ask, what have you done for the least of my brethren? I understand that many are non believers and doubt they will have a final judgment that it's all about them now and what they have, but what if they are wrong, how will they answer?
Very good post.
I wonder how many of these posters who are spouting their venom toward refugees went to church today.
Old 09-06-2015, 09:29 PM
n/a

Quote:
Very good post.
I wonder how many of these posters who are spouting their venom toward refugees went to church today.
I suspect that some went but missed the messages. Having recently returned to reading several political forum posts I see not much has changed and understand why the "forum" was dropped awhile back. Sadly, some hiding behind their "Guest" identities have seized upon this as a means to just be flat out nasty. This is really not a forum for adult political discussion but more like a bunch of adolescent trash talk.
Old 09-07-2015, 04:01 AM
n/a

Rather than evacuating citizens from their home country, we and the other countries taking in refugees should utilize the cost to train and arm them so that they can take back their country. With all the problems we are having with radical Islam, we don't need to invite more problems into our country.

And for those that want to try to use the Christian faith against a useless argument/debate, it is hardly credible unless you are of the same faith. Calling folks hypocrites is the same as throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Whenever I hear of a liberal spouting about what Christians should do, I realize that they have already lost their debate and have become desperate.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:34 AM
n/a

Quote:

And for those that want to try to use the Christian faith against a useless argument/debate, it is hardly credible unless you are of the same faith. Calling folks hypocrites is the same as throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Whenever I hear of a liberal spouting about what Christians should do, I realize that they have already lost their debate and have become desperate.
So, Christians should only be charitable toward Christians, Jews only charitable toward Jews, Muslims only toward Muslims?

I think I missed that Sunday that the minister said only be charitable toward those of your own religion and to hell with all the others.
Old 09-07-2015, 07:53 AM
n/a

Quote:
Rather than evacuating citizens from their home country, we and the other countries taking in refugees should utilize the cost to train and arm them so that they can take back their country. With all the problems we are having with radical Islam, we don't need to invite more problems into our country.

So, we should arm and train them, and send them back into the country. Sort of like arming Bin Laden, and the like, and send them into Afghanistan to fight against the Russians. That worked out well for us. Now, didn't it? Don't worry history never repeats itself. You have to be in a debate before you can lose it. Debating closed minded Republicans, that are full of hate for everyone but their kind, is a fools errand.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, we should arm and train them, and send them back into the country. Sort of like arming Bin Laden, and the like, and send them into Afghanistan to fight against the Russians. That worked out well for us. Now, didn't it? Don't worry history never repeats itself. You have to be in a debate before you can lose it. Debating closed minded Republicans, that are full of hate for everyone but their kind, is a fools errand.
Ha! Still using that "hate" thing. Does that ever work for you? Sounds like you are coming from a position of weakness when you constantly accuse everyone of "hate." You have issues.

But, I will answer your question. YES, I would arm them and train them if necessary, but I wouldn't take thousands or millions of refugees into our country. Especially Muslim refugees, when we have a war going on with radical extremists. Of course, you liberals don't have to worry about any of it because you never have to pay a dime or a drop of blood.
Old 09-07-2015, 08:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ha! Still using that "hate" thing. Does that ever work for you? Sounds like you are coming from a position of weakness when you constantly accuse everyone of "hate." You have issues.

But, I will answer your question. YES, I would arm them and train them if necessary, but I wouldn't take thousands or millions of refugees into our country. Especially Muslim refugees, when we have a war going on with radical extremists. Of course, you liberals don't have to worry about any of it because you never have to pay a dime or a drop of blood.
You are like that annoying mosquito that just keeps whining around an ear - and then it gets SWATTED!
Old 09-07-2015, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
You are like that annoying mosquito that just keeps whining around an ear - and then it gets SWATTED!
Careful! Just because you don't agree doesn't make you right.
Old 09-07-2015, 09:18 AM
n/a

Quote:
O Malley says we need to accept 65000 Syrian (migrants) into this country by next year. This is getting way the hell out of hand. There wont be any thing left soon. Say what you want just put up the wall around Syria. Hungary is now shipping them up to Austria. This whole world is going nuts. I think Trump's idea of getting rid of the illegals is a fantasy.
Check your facts before you post by going to FactCheck.org. I went to factcheck.org and this was on the front page of their site:

"ASK FACTCHECK

Q: Are 65,000 Syrian refugees being relocated to the U.S.?
A: No. The Obama administration says 1,000 to 2,000 Syrians will likely be resettled in the United States by the end of September, and a few thousand more in 2016.
Read the full question and answer
View the Ask FactCheck archives
Have a question? Ask us."

Tags
migrants, accept, syrian, shipping, hungary, wall, put, austria, syria, world, rid, idea, illegals, fantasy, trumps, nuts, country, malley, year, thing, left, hell, hand

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.