People who are not guilty........

Old 07-24-2017, 07:37 AM
n/a

Default People who are not guilty........

(1) do not fear investigations, but welcome them.
(2) do not consider pardons.
(3) do not denigrate and/or fire investigators.
(4) do not constantly change their story.
(5) do not blame the media (kill the messenger).
(6) do not constantly focus attention on the investigation.
(7) do not spin webs of deceit.
(8) do not blame those around them, friend and foe.
(9) cooperate with the investigation.
(10) focus on what is important, and not be constantly focused on self preservation.

JUST SAYIN'

Did I leave anything out?
Old 07-24-2017, 08:33 AM
n/a

Mueller’s team recently hired Andrew Weissmann, chief of the fraud section of the Justice Department’s Criminal Division, who previously oversaw the high-profile prosecutions of Jeffrey Skilling, Ken Lay, and Andrew Fastow in the 2001 Enron scandal. Weissmann is considered an expert on “fraud, foreign bribery, and organized crime.”
Old 07-24-2017, 08:40 AM
n/a

I would not like to spend the money needed to be part of the investigation and I am not at all confident that they are being honestly run - including prior years.
Old 07-24-2017, 10:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I would not like to spend the money needed to be part of the investigation and I am not at all confident that they are being honestly run - including prior years.
On what basis would you claim that the Meuller investigation is DISHONEST ?

That is quite an accusation and claim about a man who across the aisle is well respected yet you accuse him of being DISHONEST.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:06 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedwards38 View Post
(1) do not fear investigations, but welcome them.

(2) do not consider pardons.

(3) do not denigrate and/or fire investigators.

(4) do not constantly change their story.

(5) do not blame the media (kill the messenger).

(6) do not constantly focus attention on the investigation.

(7) do not spin webs of deceit.

(8) do not blame those around them, friend and foe.

(9) cooperate with the investigation.

(10) focus on what is important, and not be constantly focused on self preservation.

JUST SAYIN'

Did I leave anything out?

Yes you did. What a pile

Have you ever been the subject of a government investigation?

Think about the full power of the US government against you - a private citizen.

Think about the power of an unlimited team of attorneys against you.

Think about a team of federal employees seeking promotions as a result of a case against you.

Have you ever had the weight of a federal grand jury against you?

Don't take lightly what I'm saying.

I have a friend who had the full weight of the Feds pressed falsely against him. He eventually won after 8 years, but the cost was horrific..and only 2 federal US attorneys were fired.

Think about it before you mouth off again.

JUST SAYIN'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Old 07-24-2017, 06:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
Yes you did. Have you ever been the subject of a government investigation?

Think about the full power of the US government against you - a private citizen.

Think about the power of an unlimited team of attorneys against you.

Think about a team of federal employees seeking promotions as a result of a case against you.

Have you ever had the weight of a federal grand jury against you?

Don't take lightly what I'm saying.

I have a friend who had the full weight of the Feds pressed falsely against him. He eventually won after 8 years, but the cost was horrific..and only 2 federal US attorneys were fired.

Think about it before you mouth off again.

JUST SAYIN'

And by the way think about the impact a false accusation & investigation had on his family.

And the friends he lost.

And the community he had to leave.

And the loss of income he suffered.

And the emotional pain the family suffered.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbussone View Post
And by the way think about the impact a false accusation & investigation had on his family.

And the friends he lost.

And the community he had to leave.

And the loss of income he suffered.

And the emotional pain the family suffered.

As I noted, I have a friend who went through this pain.

And I have served on a Grand Jury for 6 months. So I think I understand both sides of the process. Do you? You wouldn't be so cavalier about things if it were you, I think

Old 07-24-2017, 06:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
As I noted, I have a friend who went through this pain.

And I have served on a Grand Jury for 6 months. So I think I understand both sides of the process. Do you? You wouldn't be so cavalier about things if it were you, I think

We are not talking of a private citizen.

We are speaking of an investigation that BEGAN as an investigation into a foreign power interfering in US election.

We are speaking of an administration that has all the power. THREE people including the director of the FBI have lost their jobs. For what ? Looking into affairs of our President who has decided to be the least transparent ever...renege in his promise to share his taxes,

I really think you are way off base with your comparison.....WAY WAY OUT IF LINE.

You speak as if the subject here is trite. It is our country, not about Trump...it is about our country.
Old 07-24-2017, 06:56 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockyrd View Post

We are speaking of an investigation that BEGAN as an investigation into a foreign power interfering in US election.

We are speaking of an administration that has all the power. THREE people including the director of the FBI have lost their jobs. For what ? Looking into affairs of our President who has decided to be the least transparent ever...renege in his promise to share his taxes,

I really think you are way off base with your comparison.....WAY WAY OUT IF LINE.

You speak as if the subject here is trite. It is our country, not about Trump...it is about our country.

When I shake your tree you are free to speak to me. Until then, just shut your trap. You don't even understand the political implications of my responses. We, the people, through our government, give unlimited power to individuals who have no problem with abusing that power. And the press are far worse.

There is nothing trite about the full force of the Feds against a single citizen. Don't get it? Then you should think about it for awhile.

Old 07-24-2017, 06:58 PM
n/a

Quote:

It is not trite at all.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

P.S. The topic of the thread is people who are not guilty. Why does your addled brain immediately think of Trump?

Old 07-24-2017, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
When I shake your tree you are free to speak to me. Until then, just shut your trap. You don't even understand the political implications of my responses. We, the people, through our government, give unlimited power to individuals who have no problem with abusing that power. And the press are far worse.

There is nothing trite about the full force of the Feds against a single citizen. Don't get it? Then you should think about it for awhile.

This thread is about the President and his team.

The President cannot be indicted, (although not tested completely) and the impeachment process is a political process.

If you wish to speak about a private citizen up against federal investigation, so be it,,,start a new thread.

The thread and all related are about our country. Your objection to the federal government having power is noted but not applicable in this case.

In this case, the people you defend, if found indictable, are traitors. We are not speaking if stealing, or such....this is about treason if proven and deserves serious consideration.

I doubt you even read the OP and if you did, read it again because you didn't get it.
Old 07-24-2017, 07:23 PM
n/a

Quote:
P.S. The topic of the thread is people who are not guilty. Why does your addled brain immediately think of Trump?

You better read the OP again, and instead of insults think before you post
Old 07-24-2017, 07:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
This thread is about the President and his team.

The President cannot be indicted, (although not tested completely) and the impeachment process is a political process.

If you wish to speak about a private citizen up against federal investigation, so be it,,,start a new thread.

The thread and all related are about our country. Your objection to the federal government having power is noted but not applicable in this case.

In this case, the people you defend, if found indictable, are traitors. We are not speaking if stealing, or such....this is about treason if proven and deserves serious consideration.

I doubt you even read the OP and if you did, read it again because you didn't get it.

Are you sure you are on the correct thread? I read the OP.

Old 07-24-2017, 07:30 PM
n/a

Quote:
You better read the OP again, and instead of insults think before you post

I did. The thread is about "people who are not guilty...". Well I guess I'm wrong I thought you were able to comprehend beyond the 3rd grade.

Tags
constantly, blame, investigation, focus, foe

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.