anniversary takeover U.S. Embassy in 1979

Old 11-03-2016, 04:34 PM
n/a

Arrow anniversary takeover U.S. Embassy in 1979

Obama sent $150 billion to Iran. A country that today celebrated the anniversary of their takeover of U.S. Embassy in 1979. Unreal.

Want 4 more years of disrespect?

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida

The Villages Florida
Old 11-03-2016, 07:06 PM
n/a

We should allow Israel do what they do best. All we would have to do is look the other way. What would we lose? We don't need them.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:58 PM
n/a

We should emulate Israel in many ways...
Old 11-04-2016, 03:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
We should emulate Israel in many ways...
Old 11-04-2016, 03:17 AM
n/a

On a positive note, the near future will bring about a great change. Hitlery will soon have to wear a burka to cover her face.
Old 11-04-2016, 05:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
On a positive note, the near future will bring about a great change. Hitlery will soon have to wear a burka to cover her face.
Why? Hispanics are the ones taking over...breeding us out.
Old 11-04-2016, 06:47 AM
n/a

? for our resident racist, Don what city did you grow up in that you hate minorities sooooo much
Old 11-04-2016, 07:50 AM
n/a

Quote:
? for our resident racist, Don what city did you grow up in that you hate minorities sooooo much
I didn't grow up hating them. They were "just there", sitting in the back of the room, not saying anything, not learning anything, they kept to themselves. There was a black part of town that was dirty and poor. I really had no interaction with them, neither did the other white kids, there were 1-2 in each elementary school class.

I don't hate "them" per say...I hate what they do as a people. There are 1-2% who ARE fine people. It's the others that I don't want around. They're dirty and poor, they're ignorant and violent, they destroy EVERYTHING they touch. When places diversify, they go to ****.

It happens everywhere and every time.

I'd like them all to go away, back to Africa.

Hispanics...they're invading us. They're EVERYWHERE now. They're 1/3 the population. They're going to be the majority soon. They're changing America and the culture.

When this country become a majority minority...it's done. More than half are ALREADY on "welfare", and the number will only rise as the numbers of poor minorities rises. THEY are having most of the kids, that's why they're the majority below age 6.

It's the group that is a problem, not each individual, although percentage wise, the minorities ARE more needy and less able to take care of themselves because genetically they're not capable. I know there are vast genetic differences in the races. I know that ONLY by lowering standards can they EVER qualify. In a few thousand years of CAREFUL breeding they might be able to reach our level, but as it is now, they're getting even stupider as the lowest of the low are having most of the kids.

Life experience gave me my views. Working with blacks taught me their abilities and values...none of both. Seeing what their arrival does to a place taught me to shun them. Seeing how violent they are...Chicago...those aren't white kids killing each other...taught me to shun them. As a "people" they're just plain bad news. NEVER successful ANYWHERE.

You tell me...why should I accept them? That's the better question. What DO they bring to the table for us to want to invite them?
Old 11-04-2016, 08:02 AM
n/a

Guess what, again you are putting BS out there. US didn't send Iran any money, US was giving Iran back its own money that was sanctioned. Stop being a moron and stop spreading hate because you are too ignorant to read something other than fox news
Old 11-04-2016, 08:50 AM
n/a

Ok "HillaryWins" who are you really, what was your other user name?

The above post is by someone trying to assume new user name.

Before responding to HillaryWins, be mindful of that
Old 11-04-2016, 08:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
You tell me...why should I accept them? That's the better question. What DO they bring to the table for us to want to invite them?
Thanks for explaining that, I mean that!

You have to accept, because they are in fact here and will continue be.

Tags
anniversary, takeover, u.s, embassy, unreal

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.