NYPD about to blow this election up!

Old 11-03-2016, 06:30 AM
n/a

Default NYPD about to blow this election up!

BREAKING: NYPD BLOWS WHISTLE ON HILLARY EMAILS: CHILD SEX CRIMES, EXPLOITATION, PAY TO PLAY, PERJURY - YouTube
The Villages Florida

Neither Clinton or Trump wanted to touch Jeffrey Epstein but they may not have a choice.
Old 11-03-2016, 08:53 AM
n/a

How awesome would it be if Hillary was a sex addict (has to be with animals, but still)
Old 11-03-2016, 10:29 AM
n/a

"I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com
com

"2. More context: two prior sexual assault court claims have been made against Mr. Trump.

3. The new Jane Doe child rape claim against Mr. Trump is consistent with verifiable facts about Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein, and has a powerful witness statement attached to it.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post
Old 11-03-2016, 10:33 AM
n/a

I am not certain what option shows lesser brain function. Believing Snopes, or believing Huffington Post....
Old 11-03-2016, 10:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
I am not certain what option shows lesser brain function. Believing Snopes, or believing Huffington Post....
The quote with a Snopes crecitization is DIRECTLY FROM COURT DOCUMENTS BEING PRESENTED IN A FEW WEEKS IN COURT
Old 11-03-2016, 11:22 AM
n/a

Quote:
Here you go...a link to ALL the documents that will be presented about your great moral leader.

Donald Trump & Jeffrey Epstein Rape Lawsuit and Affidavits
Old 11-03-2016, 11:39 AM
n/a

Default Readers need to take action

Quote:
BREAKING: NYPD BLOWS WHISTLE ON HILLARY EMAILS: CHILD SEX CRIMES, EXPLOITATION, PAY TO PLAY, PERJURY - YouTube
The Villages Florida

Neither Clinton or Trump wanted to touch Jeffrey Epstein but they may not have a choice.
These investigations will take too long-ie the election will be over.

DO ME-DO YOURSELF A FAVOR-BEFORE YOU VOTE LOOK UP WHO HUMA ABEDIN IS. Huma in her own words is Hillary's most TRUSTED aid. Huma was born in SAUDI ARABIA. Same country that has given billions to the CLINTONS. Her brother and mother are still in Saudi Arabia-MEMBERS OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD AND HILLARY TRUSTS HER WITH UNSECURED GOVERNMENT SECRETS.

IF, YOU HAVE ALREADY VOTED FOR HUMA-OH I MEAN HILLARY-YOU HAVE THE RIGHT, YOU HAVE THE DUTY, TO CHANGE YOUR VOTE.
Old 11-03-2016, 11:59 AM
n/a

Default Why would you post this crap

Quote:
"I personally witnessed four sexual encounters that the Plaintiff was forced to have with Mr. Trump during this period, including the fourth of these encounters where Mr. Trump forcibly raped her despite her pleas to stop.

I personally witnessed the one occasion where Mr. Trump forced the Plaintiff and a 12-year-old female named Maria [to] perform oral sex on Mr. Trump and witnessed his physical abuse of both minors when they finished the act.

It was my job to personally witness and supervise encounters between the underage girls that Mr. Epstein hired and his guests.

Lawsuit Charges Donald Trump with Raping a 13-Year-Old Girl : snopes.com
com

"2. More context: two prior sexual assault court claims have been made against Mr. Trump.

3. The new Jane Doe child rape claim against Mr. Trump is consistent with verifiable facts about Mr. Trump and his friend Jeffrey Epstein, and has a powerful witness statement attached to it.

Why The New Child Rape Case Filed Against Donald Trump Should Not Be Ignored | Huffington Post
If, you READ what you have posted, it says not only have the cases been DISMISSED, they have punished the FALSE ACCUSER by making them pay for all legal fees INCLUDING COURT COSTS.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING OF VALUE, LOOK UP WHO HUMA ABERDIN IS. FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE NAME SHE IS HILLARYS CONFIDANT. IN HER OWN WORDS HILLARY HAS DECLARED HUMA IS HER MOST TRUSTED AID. HUMA WAS THE ONE MARRIED TO WEINER.
UNSECURED E-MAILS WERE FOUND ON THE UNSECURED LAPTOP THAT HUMA SHARED WITH WEINER.

WHEN YOU LOOK UP HUMA YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT SHE IS FROM SAUDI ARABIA. HER FAMILY, MOTHER AND BROTHER ARE STILL IN SAUDI ARABIA AND ARE MEMBERS OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD-THIS IS WHOM HILLARY HAS CHOSEN TO TRUST. IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH THE BILLIONS SAUDI ARABIA HAS PAID TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. RE: CHARITY-IF YOU WANT TO GIVE MONEY TO A CAUSE YOU CAN SEND THE CHECK YOUR SELF. GIVING IT TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION-IS BUYING INFLUENCE IN THE NAME OF A CHARITY. EVEN A HILLERY SUPPORTER SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS.
Old 11-03-2016, 01:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
If, you READ what you have posted, it says not only have the cases been DISMISSED, they have punished the FALSE ACCUSER by making them pay for all legal fees INCLUDING COURT COSTS.

IF YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING OF VALUE, LOOK UP WHO HUMA ABERDIN IS. FOR ANYONE WHO DOES NOT RECOGNIZE THE NAME SHE IS HILLARYS CONFIDANT. IN HER OWN WORDS HILLARY HAS DECLARED HUMA IS HER MOST TRUSTED AID. HUMA WAS THE ONE MARRIED TO WEINER.
UNSECURED E-MAILS WERE FOUND ON THE UNSECURED LAPTOP THAT HUMA SHARED WITH WEINER.

WHEN YOU LOOK UP HUMA YOU WILL DISCOVER THAT SHE IS FROM SAUDI ARABIA. HER FAMILY, MOTHER AND BROTHER ARE STILL IN SAUDI ARABIA AND ARE MEMBERS OF THE MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD-THIS IS WHOM HILLARY HAS CHOSEN TO TRUST. IT MIGHT HAVE TO DO WITH THE BILLIONS SAUDI ARABIA HAS PAID TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION. RE: CHARITY-IF YOU WANT TO GIVE MONEY TO A CAUSE YOU CAN SEND THE CHECK YOUR SELF. GIVING IT TO THE CLINTON FOUNDATION-IS BUYING INFLUENCE IN THE NAME OF A CHARITY. EVEN A HILLERY SUPPORTER SHOULD UNDERSTAND THIS.
oK....Lets keep it simple.

YOUR SOURCES SUCK !!!

First, Trump has a hearing on December 16 on what is now a civil case but well documented. Whomever told you that it is over flat out lied to you.

Speaking of......this thread is about Donald Trump and his association with Jeffrey Epstein and that is not even close to done.

The information you supply on the association of Clinton will require you to begin another thread. I advise you to use better links or sources than WMD and their ilk.

This is what Trump brings to our country......the Steve Bannon conspiracy theories, NONE....NONE of which has ever been true. Not a defense of Clinton or anyone.....just a statement of fact about your information.

But on the subject of the thread....Jeff Epstein and Trump. First Epstein who is the subject of the thread. One small item of note.... he was convicted of soliciting an underage girl for prostitution, for which he served 13 months in prison.

Now here is Trump lauding his buddy...

"And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. "I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump booms from a speakerphone. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it -- Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

Jeffrey Epstein: International Moneyman of Mystery

Many many stories out there, and should he be elected, stand by for the latest blackmail reports !!!
Old 11-03-2016, 01:54 PM
n/a

The Villages Florida
Old 11-03-2016, 05:45 PM
n/a

Trumps allegations have been proven to be rubbish, now Clinton on the other hand ...
Old 11-03-2016, 06:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Trumps allegations have been proven to be rubbish, now Clinton on the other hand ...
I can supply links for all the old activities, and as for the newer ones (rape and con job) hearings take place on each in just a few weeks so we will .

Pray tell what in the world has been debunked ?

Then add all the suits he will file against the dozen women...he will be a busy guy
Old 11-03-2016, 06:40 PM
n/a

Do all you Trump supporters think everyone is lying ? Honestly ?

And if elected, do you really believe all this just goes away ?

"One of the Daily Beast sources, a New York fashion photographer speaking on condition of anonymity, said Trump would take over entire corner suites at the Plaza for days at a time.

He would then invite young models so that they could meet his affluent, older friends — who could give them major career boosts, the photographer said.

"There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed," the photographer said. "It's based on power and dominating girls who can't push back and can be discarded. There's always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say 'Help me.'"

Trump allowed the attendees to do whatever drugs they wanted, the photographer said. As guests partied hard on coke and top-shelf liquor, the mogul would stroll from room to room and hook up with girls.

“He'd wander off with a couple girls. I saw him. He was getting laid like crazy," the photographer said. "Trump was at the heart of it. He loved the attention and in private, he was a total f---ing beast.”

Andy Lucchesi, a male model who used to help organize the parties, said Trump would never partake of the cocaine, but more than often indulged in sex.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/poli...icle-1.2843615
Old 11-03-2016, 06:41 PM
n/a

Not that busy, he knows how to delegate and hire the best.

Stop posting crap from 1988. do you have an old old computer?

At least stay in this century. There U go again!

Oh Rock, since you didn't vote for the next president what do you care, what R U trying to achieve.
Old 11-03-2016, 07:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
Do all you Trump supporters think everyone is lying ? Honestly ?

And if elected, do you really believe all this just goes away ?

"One of the Daily Beast sources, a New York fashion photographer speaking on condition of anonymity, said Trump would take over entire corner suites at the Plaza for days at a time.

He would then invite young models so that they could meet his affluent, older friends — who could give them major career boosts, the photographer said.

"There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed," the photographer said. "It's based on power and dominating girls who can't push back and can be discarded. There's always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say 'Help me.'"

Trump allowed the attendees to do whatever drugs they wanted, the photographer said. As guests partied hard on coke and top-shelf liquor, the mogul would stroll from room to room and hook up with girls.

“He'd wander off with a couple girls. I saw him. He was getting laid like crazy," the photographer said. "Trump was at the heart of it. He loved the attention and in private, he was a total f---ing beast.”

Andy Lucchesi, a male model who used to help organize the parties, said Trump would never partake of the cocaine, but more than often indulged in sex.

Donald Trump hosted parties with cocaine and teen models: report - NY Daily News
The more valid question is do you really think that Hillary is NOT a felon? You do know that she put our national security in danger? You do know that she probably got people killed. You do know that she committed a crime, just by lying under oath? I could keep listing them, but you are too dense to see the truth.

Tags
choice, election, blow, nypd

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.