Obama

Old 04-01-2016, 09:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Sounds like Montana is the place for you.
Sounds like any place with guys in white jackets is the place for him.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:42 AM
n/a

Default Thanks for

Quote:
Please, pretty please, let us keep our "white enclave" as the last unadulterated piece of this once great nation. I'll take the 50s ANY day over this almost 3rd world country we have today. We've turned "ghetto". Diversity is grand! They've brought so much...done so much for us.

Yup, you should turn the TV off, it's just a propaganda machine. Then vote for ANYONE but a D or R candidate. Vote Libertarian.

The agenda will continue because it's not "his" agenda. The corporations want "one world order", one set of laws for all countries so they can loot/do business without all the BS due to different countries sovereignty.
proving my point that bigotry is alive and well in The Villages.
Old 04-01-2016, 11:49 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like any place with guys in white jackets is the place for him.
Did you say "white?" Now you did it. You are a racist, a bigot!
Old 04-01-2016, 11:57 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sounds like Montana is the place for you.
Too cold

Quote:
proving my point that bigotry is alive and well in The Villages.
Of course it is, it's also full of hypocrites who talk a great story and live in a gated community that's 99.999% white. You want diversity, you go to them, don't bring them here. The demographics is why 90% of the people are here. They're here because it doesn't look like Leesburg or Wildwood, or anywhere outside the bubble. Why do you work so hard to take something away from us? Let them make their own "paradise". Don't destroy ours. Are you that unhappy that you'd destroy our little enclave? You're not happy, nobody can be happy?
Old 04-01-2016, 01:36 PM
n/a

And all this has what to do with Obama? Last I heard, he never mentioned the possibility of retiring here.
Old 04-01-2016, 06:16 PM
n/a

Default Thankfully

Quote:
Too cold

Of course it is, it's also full of hypocrites who talk a great story and live in a gated community that's 99.999% white. You want diversity, you go to them, don't bring them here. The demographics is why 90% of the people are here. They're here because it doesn't look like Leesburg or Wildwood, or anywhere outside the bubble. Why do you work so hard to take something away from us? Let them make their own "paradise". Don't destroy ours. Are you that unhappy that you'd destroy our little enclave? You're not happy, nobody can be happy?
people like you are a minority here. Very sick individual.
Old 04-01-2016, 07:08 PM
n/a

Ah, beware the lurking troll who can not spell.

Troll: ignorant turd stirrer that thinks driving a prius actually saves the world.
Old 04-02-2016, 03:35 AM
n/a

Quote:
Ah, beware the lurking troll who can not spell.

Troll: ignorant turd stirrer that thinks driving a prius actually saves the world.
Also: a liberal troll that thinks that he can pick up that turd from the clean end.
Old 04-02-2016, 06:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
people like you are a minority here. Very sick individual.
Why? Because I like things the way they are? I don't like "diversity"? I don't like seeing my country overrun and turned 3rd world?

Actually, most people here in TV feel EXACTLY like I do. It's why they're here.
Old 04-02-2016, 07:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Why? Because I like things the way they are? I don't like "diversity"? I don't like seeing my country overrun and turned 3rd world?

And most are like the rest of us...practical....realistic....love America BO (before Obama)....a strong America....a brave America....a call a spade a spade America.....etal.

Only the radical, desparate, blind party followers think and act like the represent America. They clearly do not if they support the likes of Obama the Islamic terrorist sympathizer and Clinton the Felond liar queen.

So put that in your smoke and pipe it!!!!
Old 04-02-2016, 09:05 AM
n/a

Quote:

I moved here for the golf.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:34 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, the new N word will be calling someone an Obama? You F@@king Obama! Yo, Obama, waz up? Yo, youz my Obama! Make me lunch, Obama!
Who says The Villages is full of old white racists? Uh....... everyone!
Old 04-02-2016, 09:41 AM
n/a

Quote:
Show me a pole where 8% approve.
You hate the government, the country. They make everything up. Find a country where you can be happy and move there.
Right on. Hell, give me a call and I'll help you pack.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
Who says The Villages is full of old white racists? Uh....... everyone!
Everyone that can't afford to live here, and are jealous of us. I've only been here for three years, but I haven't seen any evidence of racism. Is it racism if a white person refuses to move into a ghetto? But, to be honest with you, I have no worries or problems with anyone from the outside wanting to believe that we are racists. It's their handicap, not mine.
Old 04-02-2016, 09:59 AM
n/a

Quote:
And most are like the rest of us...practical....realistic....love America BO (before Obama)....a strong America....a brave America....a call a spade a spade America.....etal.

Only the radical, desparate, blind party followers think and act like the represent America They clearly do not if they support the likes of Obama the Islamic terrorist sympathizer and Clinton the Felond liar queen.

So put that in your smoke and pipe it!!!!
Only the radical, desparate, blind party followers think and act like the represent America

[What do you mean? I'm not sure if some words are missing or you got too many.]

Tags
rating, approval, obama, party, president, reached, obama’s, radical, repubs, downgrading, exist, points, 15%, minority, hillary, elected, repub, politics, support, strongest, he’s, years, 53%, weekend, gallup’s

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.