Was Obama born in the USA?

Old 09-16-2016, 03:43 PM
n/a

I don't care where he was born, He got us back on track and brought us out of the worst Recession ever, a recession that as close to a depression as you can get.
And IF you look back this Country has never recovered from anything as bad as BUSH left him with-out going into a major war like WWII
Old 09-16-2016, 03:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
I don't care where he was born, He got us back on track and brought us out of the worst Recession ever, a recession that as close to a depression as you can get.
And IF you look back this Country has never recovered from anything as bad as BUSH left him with-out going into a major war like WWII
Obama didn't bring us out of anything, and he has been
the most divisive President we have ever had!
He has set back race relations by decades!
Old 09-16-2016, 04:27 PM
n/a

Default You are an

Quote:
Obama regardless of where he was born is a horrific divisive racist.

January can't come soon enough.

Law and order and logic must be restored.
idiot!!
Old 09-16-2016, 04:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
idiot!!
You sure are!
Old 09-16-2016, 05:02 PM
n/a

Trump was pathetic...he had to read one sentence from a piece of paper....unbelievable!!!
Old 09-17-2016, 05:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Trump was pathetic...he had to read one sentence from a piece of paper....unbelievable!!!
You seem to have forgotten how much Obama had to use his teleprompters in order to keep from screwing up everything he said. Example: Corpseman, 57 states, etc.

If that is the best you have on Trump, then there is no doubt that he will win by a landslide.
Old 09-17-2016, 05:15 AM
n/a

Quote:
I just finished an internet search to see if I could find a Youtube video or anything where Obama actually says that he was born in the US. I can't find one. Lots and lots of other people says he was born in the US but Obama never has said it. The only things I could find with Obama speaking, he said he was born in Kenya. If anybody can find anything else, please post it. Obama should have made this statement 8 years ago. It would have nipped the birther argument long ago.
Obama's birth is a moot point now. We do know one fact is that he is a *******. His supposed father had a wife in Africa that made his marriage to Obama's mother illegal. Not that any of that matters. Just a piece of trivia.

If Obama was born in Africa, his mother was still an American. So, why does it matter? Cruz was born in Canada and his mother was still an American.

Time to move on. Obama already has the reputation as being the worst president in history, passing Carter as number one on the list of bad presidents. All we can do now is wait for Jan 20thn and hope that Obama does not cause any more damage before then. He has already damaged this country enough.
Old 09-17-2016, 06:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama's birth is a moot point now. We do know one fact is that he is a *******. His supposed father had a wife in Africa that made his marriage to Obama's mother illegal. Not that any of that matters. Just a piece of trivia.

If Obama was born in Africa, his mother was still an American. So, why does it matter? Cruz was born in Canada and his mother was still an American.

Time to move on. Obama already has the reputation as being the worst president in history, passing Carter as number one on the list of bad presidents. All we can do now is wait for Jan 20thn and hope that Obama does not cause any more damage before then. He has already damaged this country enough.
Sorry, the filter took out the word "b@stard" in:
"We do know one fact is that he is a *******." Not trying to be derogatory but what other term would you use to define or label a child born of a mother that is not legally married?
Old 09-17-2016, 07:33 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sorry, the filter took out the word "b@stard" in:
"We do know one fact is that he is a *******." Not trying to be derogatory but what other term would you use to define or label a child born of a mother that is not legally married?
And performed bestiality to become pregnant.
Old 09-17-2016, 07:56 AM
n/a

Quote:
That ain't right...........but it IS funny. Sorry, I know I should not be encouraging this, but I did laugh. My bad.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Quote:
That ain't right...........but it IS funny. Sorry, I know I should not be encouraging this, but I did laugh. My bad.
That's deplorable.

Proving Hillary correct...one Villager at a time.

CNM
Old 09-17-2016, 08:40 AM
n/a

Quote:
That's deplorable.

Proving Hillary correct...one Villager at a time.

CNM
She can call millions of voters Deplorable. It's her right and fair play for all of us (millions) that call her UGLY.

Deplorable Lives Matter

Not a C-tard
Old 09-17-2016, 08:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
She can call millions of voters Deplorable. It's her right and fair play for all of us (millions) that call her UGLY.

Deplorable Lives Matter

Not a C-tard
She never really said that. And there are racists, etc. within Trump's fans ranks.
Old 09-17-2016, 08:58 AM
n/a

Quote:
She never really said that. And there are racists, etc. within Trump's fans ranks.
Yes, she did. I heard it, and apparently they did not broadcast it on one of your liberal media networks. By the way C-tard, there are racists, etc in the Democrat ranks also. Where do you think the KKK came from? Why do you not believe Bill Clinton is a racist, after his remarks about Obama? What about Senator Byrd? You won't win with that kind of lame comment.
Old 09-17-2016, 09:04 AM
n/a

Ya know I really think it is true what they say about old people we do come full circle . Born knowing nothing then moving to the Villages Gods waiting room) knowing nothing. End of circle PERIOD>

Tags
obama, find, born, lots, ago

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.