Trump's latest claim

Old 01-27-2017, 12:23 PM
n/a

Default Trump's latest claim

Trump's latest claim is that his first bowel movement in the White House was bigger than Obama's.
Old 01-27-2017, 12:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest
Trump's latest claim is that his first bowel movement in the White House was bigger than Obama's.
He must've taken a ralphy!!
Old 01-27-2017, 03:57 PM
n/a

Quote:
speaking of which..

As you recall, the fake story being reported by CNN about Trump's so called Moscow scandal backfired it provided Trump a platform upon which to ever refused to take a question from another CNN reported.

Instead of an apology for an intentional false smear CNN's CEO instead opted to double down with a veiled threat.

CEO Jeff Zucker indicated that Trump forgets that CNN is the only television network in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Pyongyang, Tehran, and Damascus . Hmm something tells me that CNN is only digging themselves a bigger hole.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 01-27-2017, 04:35 PM
n/a

Quote:
speaking of which..

As you recall, the fake story being reported by CNN about Trump's so called Moscow scandal backfired it provided Trump a platform upon which to ever refused to take a question from another CNN reported.

Instead of an apology for an intentional false smear CNN's CEO instead opted to double down with a veiled threat.

CEO Jeff Zucker indicated that Trump forgets that CNN is the only television network in Beijing, Moscow, Seoul, Pyongyang, Tehran, and Damascus . Hmm something tells me that CNN is only digging themselves a bigger hole.

Personal Best Regards:
Good point.
Old 01-27-2017, 04:39 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubicon View Post
speaking of which..

Personal Best Regards:
A bigger hole. Nice tie-in. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Old 01-27-2017, 05:03 PM
n/a

Ralphy--clean up your act
Old 01-27-2017, 05:28 PM
n/a

Quote:
speaking of which..

Personal Best Regards:
On what basis do you support this story as FAKE ???

I would not place any money on that story being false.....publicly not validated yet....TRUE.....but a completely false statement...I do not think so.

AND instead of getting caught up in the distorted and false stories our President likes to make.....

CNN presented ALL FACTS....TOTAL AND COMPLETELY TRUE AND VERIFIED. They never said anything about anything other than....

"Classified documents presented last week to President Obama and President-elect Trump included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump, multiple US officials with direct knowledge of the briefings tell CNN.

The allegations were presented in a two-page synopsis that was appended to a report on Russian interference in the 2016 election. The allegations came, in part, from memos compiled by a former British intelligence operative, whose past work US intelligence officials consider credible. The FBI is investigating the credibility and accuracy of these allegations, which are based primarily on information from Russian sources, but has not confirmed many essential details in the memos about Mr. Trump.
The classified briefings last week were presented by four of the senior-most US intelligence chiefs -- Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, FBI Director James Comey, CIA Director John Brennan, and NSA Director Admiral Mike Rogers.

Intel chiefs presented Trump with claims of Russian efforts to compromise him - CNNPolitics.com

EVERY SINGLE WORD OF THIS REPORT BY CNN IS TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY 100% TRUE.

President Trump did not like that they reported these facts, as he often times does, but they are and were true.

Methinks, President Trump doth protest too much.

PS....this is my biggest complaint about this man. If a story is presented that HE feels makes him look bad, he immediately calls it a lie, even though he means it made him look bad. Then, his loyal minions who NEVER question him turn on the poor person to whom he referred. His minions simply follow the leader and never check facts....they then accuse others of what Trump and they do. It is really scary to think what he might get away with without the press. He now has Bannon out banging away but that is nothing new...he has spent years on that..that is what he does and of course he advises the President. I think that Trump thinks he is working with the masons union or a construction crew on a building and he is working and will be working with COUNTRIES, and his ego will bring him down well before he accomplishes things that might be good for this country.

I realize you minion do not read the media but read how much time our President spent calling people to find a picture to show his crowd was bigger....looking for new angles, etc. He ended his ABC interview by looking at pictures.
Old 01-27-2017, 05:57 PM
n/a

Interesting little story that applies.

Trump said he....HE said it, not a third party....that he got standing ovations when he made that totally embarassing speech to the CIA.

FACT IS....he never told the crowd to sit down and thus they stood for the entire speech.

Just a tidbit.

Oh...same week, he announced creating 28,000 construction jobs with the Keystone pipe line.

If you extrapolate it will create on the high side about 3.900 construction jobs

He does lie BIG LEAGUE as he likes to say. And the point his, he does not even have to do that anymore...he is President and in many cases the White House is the only or considered the best source especially in national disasters or war time. If he does this lying under those circumstances, stand byl
Old 01-27-2017, 06:21 PM
n/a

Quote:
Interesting little story that applies.

Trump said he....HE said it, not a third party....that he got standing ovations when he made that totally embarassing speech to the CIA.

FACT IS....he never told the crowd to sit down and thus they stood for the entire speech.

Just a tidbit.

Oh...same week, he announced creating 28,000 construction jobs with the Keystone pipe line.

If you extrapolate it will create on the high side about 3.900 construction jobs

He does lie BIG LEAGUE as he likes to say. And the point his, he does not even have to do that anymore...he is President and in many cases the White House is the only or considered the best source especially in national disasters or war time. If he does this lying under those circumstances, stand byl

Who cares, other than you? He has already created more jobs than Obama. First thing Obama did was destroy thousands of jobs by closing car dealerships. Check it out, use your Google.

If it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy, keep nit picking. Maybe someday you will find a valid point in all of your useless blather.

And he does not say Big League, he says "Bigly" and yes it is in the dictionary.
Old 02-03-2017, 03:36 PM
n/a

Quote:

This makes perfect sense since Trump is so full of crap. Funny he never brags about the five million protesters who showed up in all fifty states and all seven continents on Jan 21 to protest his inauguration.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:26 PM
n/a

Quote:
speaking of which..

Personal Best Regards:
You are telling a lie...again. A bigger lie than you usually tell because I know you have been told about this before.

CNN reported one thing. They reported that Obama, Biden, Clapper and Trump were briefed on the Russian dossier. They also asked the transition team to comment 6 times with no comment. In addition they included in their report that no more would be said until and if the contents could be verified.

BuzzFeed ran the report later, not nor ever on CNN.

Trump then made an ass of himself at the press conference.

Every participant at that meeting has confirmed what took place.

Biden confirms Trump dossier on Russia was included in briefings | Washington Examiner

There are more links than the one I provided telling the same thing.

The biggest question is why you continue to outright lie in your trolling ?

Methinks you lie a lot.

Unlike you, I will not spread rumors or tell outright lies, but since trolling has no conscience I will tell you that Zucker and Trump have a history that you might want to read up on.

Again, I ask you flat out why you lie and tell falsehoods ?

This was all spelled out for you in post 7, which you did not respond to in anyway, or obviously read.

You, RUBICON are the king of trolls.
Old 02-03-2017, 04:34 PM
n/a

Quote:
Addressed to RubiTHECon;

You are telling a lie...again. A bigger lie than you usually tell because I know you have been told about this before.

The biggest question is why you continue to outright lie in your trolling ?

Methinks you lie a lot.

Again, I ask you flat out why you lie and tell falsehoods?

You, RUBICON are the king of trolls.
Because, like Trump, he has a compelling need to want people to believe him regardless of what lies he says and he (like Trump again)...simply can't help themselves from doing it.

I believe it's a mental disease...that is incurable.
Old 02-04-2017, 05:28 AM
n/a

Quote:
Because, like Trump, he has a compelling need to want people to believe him regardless of what lies he says and he (like Trump again)...simply can't help themselves from doing it.

I believe it's a mental disease...that is incurable.
Liberalism is a mental disease...that SEEMS to be incurable.

Tags
trumps, claim, latest, house, white

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.