Obama destroying more coal jobs

Old 12-24-2016, 12:47 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest

How foolish
Another Obamma fan...another race card thrower...odd.

The chart only indicates the quantities, it does not indicate the severity of the E.O. made.

Who thinks Obamma's E.O. were in the best interest of the citizens that have to pay for them?
Old 12-24-2016, 01:08 PM
n/a

Yeah, what we need is more black lung.
Old 12-24-2016, 01:37 PM
n/a

Quote:
Oh? Are you a miner?

Ha, changed your moniker, did you?
Old 12-24-2016, 01:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Get your dictionary out and read the definitions of "user" and "abuser" dumb@ss. Then read what I said over again. Next time I will type real slow so that you can read it. Wow, you come on here acting like you are a newbie and then start running amok. I guess you had to change your moniker, huh?
So if it's a change you like it's using and if it's a change by a black democrat it's abusing. You're a joke Einstein.
Old 12-24-2016, 03:22 PM
n/a

Quote:
So if it's a change you like it's using and if it's a change by a black democrat it's abusing. You're a joke Einstein.
I don't know whether I should be arguing with a TROLL. I'll make it real simple though.

Obama has circumvented congress more than any other president in history. The only reason he has not been impeached for it is because congress did not want to be responsible for race riots in D.C. and elsewhere like the ones when MLK was murdered. Even the Supreme Court found his E.O.'s unconstitutional. That is more than I wished to give you, but maybe you will go away now, because you can't argue with what I said.

By the way, just out of curiosity and if you have the guts, what was your previous moniker. Not that I really care, but I am curious. You are familiar. Or, are you using more than one login? Never mind, you don't have the guts to admit it.
Old 12-24-2016, 05:59 PM
n/a

Quote:
There's supposedly enough coal to last a thousand years.

Do we have to dig up EVERY mountain in that region to do it?

Anyone familiar with the geology? I know in S Illinois, it's underground and some have caught fire and have been smouldering for a long time. There is also ground subsidence and many areas are sinking. Anyone from there who could tell us the real story?

Edit: Looked it up, some say only 25 years of recoverable coal is left in the US. Other numbers go out to 200 years. Supposedly the world has a 50 year supply of oil...if true, things are going to change a LOT within the next 30 years...

Tags
coal, obama, country, government, act

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.