Obama gets in the face of the camera, AGAIN, about the shooting in Oregon

Old 10-02-2015, 11:07 AM
n/a

Dear guests:

The most telling aspect of this tragedy was that the perpetrator's blog that he wanted national attention. Duh? so what do the news outlet do provided 24/7 coverage and will be featuring this incident for political purposes until the ad nauseam. Kudos to the Police Chief for refusing to give the perp any chance of press

Obama did his due diligence and dispatch and it showed again. the victims were white the perp black. the cause radicalism His address was so practiced it sounded like a kid learning how to read ....See spot. see spot run. since the issue was radicalism Valerie Jarett called him and told him to make political hay and blame it on guns just as she told him to blame Benghazi on a video

I'll bet the parents of that young woman killed by the illegal in Calif are still waiting by the phone for a call from Obama

Progressives appear to be reactionaries given their responses of gun control, climate change and protection of lions. Wonder why they do not show more concerned for the unborn?

Clearly guns are not the issue but progressives don't like to be confused by the facts

Blame misguided security policies by this Admin. blame misguided mental health laws that prevent a mental ill person the benefit of a support system such as that of his/her family. Blame hypocrites in Hollywood who admonish acts such as this but continue to produce violent and vile movies clamourizing gangsters, drugs, sex and murders and even serial killers.

I am so fed up with progressives and their illogical mutterings and over kill remedies.

Personal Best Regards:
Old 10-02-2015, 11:14 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Hmmm, which one should we ban, the car or the alcohol?
I guess the bigger question is, which would you ban?
Old 10-02-2015, 11:19 AM
n/a

If this shooter in oregon made his choices to kill, shoot in the head, based on whether or not the killed were "Christian" why is this not called a terror attack?
Old 10-02-2015, 11:27 AM
n/a

Quote:
I guess the bigger question is, which would you ban?
I think I would ban the liberals and keep both the cars and the alcohol. No liberals, very little crime. The rest of the U.S. is too busy working for a living, to get into trouble. No time to think of ideas for getting into trouble if you are working. Liberals gone, problem gone. Conservatives see a crime, they take care of it immediately, not via psychological counseling and probation. We don't make excuses for the criminal. We kill them. Problem solved. Cost=less than a buck for a bullet. Instead of the family suing the state because of their scumbag thug relative, make them pay for the cost of any overtime, mortuary services, funeral and burial. No one should be able to make money off of a thug relative.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Take away the perpetrator, did the gun commit the murders?

I've been keeping a close eye on my guns and not one of them have committed a crime since I have had them. The moment one of them goes out and commits a crime, being a law abiding citizen, I plan to turn it in to be prosecuted.
The question is - have you EVER committed a crime with your guns? Maybe something as minor as walking into bar area of a restaurant while carrying? Since there is no way of tracking who you are - you can be honest with your answer.
Old 10-02-2015, 11:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
Conservatives see a crime, they take care of it immediately, not via psychological counseling and probation. We don't make excuses for the criminal. We kill them. Problem solved. Cost=less than a buck for a bullet. Instead of the family suing the state because of their scumbag thug relative, make them pay for the cost of any overtime, mortuary services, funeral and burial. No one should be able to make money off of a thug relative.
Wow!

Advocating for immediate execution for ANY type of crime is rather stiff, isn't it?

Purse snatching, shoplifting, tax cheating, speeding in your golf cart, sex on the square all get a bullet to the back of the head in Conservative's viewpoint?
Old 10-02-2015, 12:50 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow!

Advocating for immediate execution for ANY type of crime is rather stiff, isn't it?

Purse snatching, shoplifting, tax cheating, speeding in your golf cart, sex on the square all get a bullet to the back of the head in Conservative's viewpoint?
Another typical liberal response. Are you sure that you aren't Obama? If not a bad deal, then war? Naw, all liberals are of like mind.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:52 PM
n/a

Quote:
The question is - have you EVER committed a crime with your guns? Maybe something as minor as walking into bar area of a restaurant while carrying? Since there is no way of tracking who you are - you can be honest with your answer.
Nope, never walked into a bar with my gun. How about you? Have you ever smoked marijuana? Have you ever exceeded the speed limit? Have you ever driven through a stop sign without stopping first? Give it a break, no one is buying it. Liberals are the problem, not guns.
Old 10-02-2015, 12:55 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow!

Nope, attacking from behind is a liberal thing.

Unlike you and your messiah in the White House, I don't believe that it's an either choice, a bad deal or a war.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:11 PM
n/a

Quote:
It's legal to carry concealed into a restaurant that has a bar in it, if the primary purpose of the restaurant is to sell food, not alcohol. The law states that you cannot enter an establishment that has the primary function of selling alcohol.

As a matter of fact, if you fear my being a concealed carry citizen, then wear a shirt with the word Liberal on it and if you run into any trouble on the street where I happen to be, I'll make sure to stay out of the way and not interfere. I'll let you counsel with the dirtbag, and go about my personal business. There is no law requiring me to assist you. Hopefully, a cop or medic will be there before you bleed out from your misunderstanding.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:15 PM
n/a

Quote:
Wow!

Hmmm, you read a lot more into that post than I did. Do you always jump to extremes?
Old 10-02-2015, 01:18 PM
n/a

Quote:
If this shooter in oregon made his choices to kill, shoot in the head, based on whether or not the killed were "Christian" why is this not called a terror attack?
Does it matter? Maybe if he shouted "Praise God!" we could label it terrorism. It's much easier to take advantage of this while it is still hot and call it a need for gun control. Hurry, jump on the wagon before it slows down.
Old 10-02-2015, 01:27 PM
n/a

Quote:
and as usual he had absolutely nothing of any substance to say (SOP) except push on the gun issue....AGAIN.

It is a good thing the networks suck up to the office which he certainly has no idea about at all. All talk waste of time in chief!!!
I am anything but a fan of President Obama on just about anything and have expressed that loud and clear on this forum for years,

HOWEVER

I understand his anger and his frustration; I really do.

I am not a gun owner; never have been. BUT.....

USA leads the world in shootings like this ? Why ?

Ok....in no logical order at all...

1. Why does anyone need so many guns ? Why does not a collector need to declare himself a collector and be on record.

2. Why do so many multiple magazine guns need to be held personally ?

3. Why do we not ever look at what has happened in this country that has all these hateful shooting ? The law has NO respect. The family has NO respect. We seem to obey only laws that we want and make light of it. THIS IS THE UNDERLYING PROBLEM, NOT THE GUNS THEMSELVES.

4. Why do we tolerate the constant killing of people under the guise of gangs ? Are we so sensitive to race issues that we allow this kind of violence, where illegal guns are used to kill one race basically while we turn all our attention on media and elsewhere on on misguided policeman ?

5. Why are we not magnifying the family issues that seem to always be behind these shooters ?

Ok...did my venting but as a country we just ignore what I think are the problems. I agree with those who say guns dont kill, but that is not enough.
I am also mad and angry and I join the President in that emotion.
Old 10-02-2015, 02:13 PM
n/a

If you don't like guns, then don't buy one.

"USA leads the world in shootings like this ? Why ?"
Because we lead the world in mental cases like this.

"1. Why does anyone need so many guns ?"
Is having a bunch of guns the problem? Are the killers, gun collectors? I haven't seen any evidence of this.

I think that some of you are just frustrated at the amount of mental illness, not at the instrument used to kill others. Do you really think that getting rid of guns is going to hide or alleviate the problem?

The problem is not guns. It's mental illness. What's related to mental illness? Morals, ethics, conscience, environment, responsibility, etc. Take away the moral standards, making respect for others a non-issue then you are bound to have problems with the law.

Less church attendance
No respect for the flag and country
violent TV and movies
Violent video games
Sexual deviancy in TV, Movies and news
Acceptable PUBLIC sexual deviancy
Public vulgar language
Unacceptable public behavior, allowed under supposed constitutional venue.
Acceptable violation of ethics (ie, improper handling of classified material, lying, etc)
Slackening of law enforcement
Adultery

Need I go on? These are indicators of a sliding of American standards and civility.

Guns are an instrument of self defense and hunting. If it was safe enough to leave our homes unlocked and vehicles unlocked, then there would be no need for self defense.

If there is no longer a belief in God then there is no longer any fear of repercussion for doing evil. If our high American standards are no longer valid, then America will degenerate into chaos and criminality.
Old 10-02-2015, 03:33 PM
n/a

Liberals say it is impossible to control a few million illegals aliens so they want to legalize them, but they say they can control a billion legally owned guns.

Tags
good, talk, shooting, oregon, face, obama, camera

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.