Obama "guarantees" justice department will not protect Clinton!?

Old 04-11-2016, 10:22 PM
n/a

And what do you imagine the ammo is for? Who scares you?
Old 04-11-2016, 10:38 PM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
You have no idea how stupid you sound, when you make a post like this. You throw out percentages, but have no idea who is included in the 52%.

Warren Buffet receives social security checks monthly. Do you really think that he will be voting for Hillary, because he is on the government dole?

People receiving social security, and Medicare are more likely to vote Republican than Democrat. They are included in the 52%.
7 Facts About Government Benefits and Who Gets Them - The Atlantic

Families receiving welfare checks as their only income is around 2.5 million. That is less than 1% of the total population.
Warren Buffet will vote for Hillary because she opposes the Keystone Pipeline. By doing so she will ensure that his railroad, the Burlington Northern Santa Fe will continue to transport the oil by rail, therby, continuing to line good old Warren's pockets.
Old 04-12-2016, 03:08 AM
n/a

Quote:
Warren Buffet will vote for Hillary because she opposes the Keystone Pipeline. By doing so she will ensure that his railroad, the Burlington Northern Santa Fe will continue to transport the oil by rail, therby, continuing to line good old Warren's pockets.
Good point. Hillary will get Hollywood's votes also, AFTER they realize that Bernie is not really in the game, just more show business. Bernie was never really in the game. Democrats wouldn't even allow Bernie in the nomination process if they had planned a fair election process. All those democrat votes were just for show. The DNC has already made their choice way before Bernie entered the fray. Hillary will be coronated if she is not incarcerated.
Old 04-12-2016, 04:52 AM
n/a

Quote:
Buffet's doing the right thing. I wonder if we can get the rest of the 1/10 of 1%'rs to have a social conscience?

"Warren Buffett, the world's second-richest man, is making an unprecedented donation to the foundation run by the world's richest man, Microsoft CEO Bill Gates.

Buffett, 75, the CEO of the Omaha, Neb.-based company Berkshire Hathaway, is worth $44 billion, according to Fortune magazine.

Fortune reports that Buffett will donate 85 percent of his fortune amassed from stock in the Berkshire Hathaway company to five foundations.

The donations, which will come from Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway shares, would amount to about $37 billion, based on current values.

Five-sixths of the money reportedly will go to The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, which specializes in finding cures for diseases that plague impoverished nations."

That still leaves him a few billion so his ancestors will never need to work. Isn't that enough? Enough so that your family can be as wealthy as a royal family never needing to work. How healthy will that be for them?
Old 04-12-2016, 06:44 AM
n/a

Quote:
Buffet's doing the right thing. I wonder if we can get the rest of the 1/10 of 1%'rs to have a social conscience? ...How healthy will that be for them?
Warren Buffett is far from sainthood.

Warren Buffett is a businessman with very little social conscience. Consider his opposition to that pipeline for his own financial gain. Don't believe for a moment he gives a **** about ecology and wetlands, because if he did he would clean up Burlington Northern's emissions with some of the 37 billion he is planning to give away.

Buffett never passes up a farm subsidy or a wind energy subsidy, when he has amassed so much wealth already, only so he can take the money and give it to others in his name (bit of a philanthropist ego)? He could just not apply for the subsidies reducing the countries debt, he could just not take the tax deductions for the charity donations reducing the countries debt.

He is definitely voting for Hillary. He is fine with the idea of giving away someone else's money as Hillary is not planning on giving away much of her and Bill's wealth, just other people's money (that they do not know, or like).

STOCK UP ON AMMO!
Old 04-12-2016, 06:48 AM
n/a

Quote:
Please define how I am "getting mighty close"

I am no danger, just like to be prepared to defend myself. As an American, I do still have the right to bear arms don't I?
You don't have to get defensive with me. Just a friendly tip to prepare yourself for the inevitable knock on the door - or battering ram. Quien no sabe?
Old 04-12-2016, 06:55 AM
n/a

Quote:
You throw out percentages, but have no idea who is included in the 52%....Families receiving welfare checks as their only income is around 2.5 million. That is less than 1% of the total population.
Yes I am aware that SS recipients is included in the 52% and those checks will stop coming when Hillary bankrupts the country too. Social Security Disability claims escalated during the recession...

The key word in your 1% claim is "only", so they work 20 hours in a year and now welfare is not their only source of income...

If you think that 52% is nothing to be concerned with, just go about your day.

But I am STOCKING UP ON AMMO!
Old 04-12-2016, 07:01 AM
n/a

Quote:
You don't have to get defensive with me. Just a friendly tip to prepare yourself for the inevitable knock on the door - or battering ram. Quien no sabe?
Not defensive at all, I just asked you to define "mighty close" as you seem to know what the criteria is for NSA to batter down a person's door because they typed and advised to STOCK UP ON AMMO on a forum. Do you believe I have the right to prepare to defend myself, to bear arms?

If they knock on my door I will answer, for I have done nothing wrong and have nothing to hide (not like I emailed classified government documents on my IPhone or anything).
Old 04-12-2016, 07:46 AM
n/a

Quote:
He hasn't said anything on here that warrants a knock on the door. Scare tactics only work on liberal sissies that need a gov nanny to protect them. PC is not yet law, so the 1st Amendment is still valid.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:06 AM
n/a

Quote:
So, that's the nation we've become? Are you happy about that? So little could get your door broken down?
Old 04-12-2016, 08:16 AM
n/a

Quote:
Mr. Ammo's quote was 52% of the people will vote for Hillary, because they are on government dole. He is saying Buffet will vote for Hillary, because he is receiving social security checks from the government, and doesn't want to lose the money. And you think that is a sane comment? You danced away from his comment, and gave an alternative reason why Buffet will vote for Hillary.

A majority of people receiving social security, and Medicare checks vote Republican. I have say this a number of times, "figures lie, and liars figure".

When you don't get into the detail that makes up the numbers, you will be misled. Take a look at the person that is throwing out the numbers. Do they have political agenda? In this political climate, every candidate, and news outlet has a political agenda. You can't believe a damn thing any Republican, Democrat, or news outlet has to say.

55% of people said that they received money from a government program in their lifetime. 45% said they never received anything for the government. I was in the 45% until I retired, and start receiving SS, and Medicare. Many of the 55% received checks for a short period of time.

52% of the 55% are still receiving money. That doesn't make any sense. Unemployed people received government checks, and probably food stamps, when they were unemployed. As soon as they got a job, those benefits probably disappeared.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:25 AM
n/a

Quote:
It must be very stressful being a liberal, living in a world of fear and paranoia.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:37 AM
n/a

Quote:
Yes I am aware that SS recipients is included in the 52% and those checks will stop coming when Hillary bankrupts the country too. Social Security Disability claims escalated during the recession...

The key word in your 1% claim is "only", so they work 20 hours in a year and now welfare is not their only source of income...

If you think that 52% is nothing to be concerned with, just go about your day.

But I am STOCKING UP ON AMMO!
What programs are Hillary going to institute, that will bankrupt the country? The Republicans in Congress won't do anything to stop these programs! Come on man! You continue to make statements of fact, that are just plain nonsense.

A person works 20 hours a year, so they aren't included in the 1%. People had a yard sale, and made $10., so welfare isn't their only source of income. So, they aren't included in the 1%.

The 52% is exaggerated to fit someone's political agenda. What I am concerned about is the parties are so far apart that nothing is getting done. The country is not going to go bankrupt. Get my man Kasich in there, and things will get better. The parties will begin to talk to each other. Compromise will no longer be a swear word.
Old 04-12-2016, 08:38 AM
n/a

Quote:
It must be very stressful being a liberal, living in a world of fear and paranoia.
And why do you need the ammo? Who do you suppose will attack you?
Old 04-12-2016, 08:47 AM
n/a

Default Who Would Have Thunk It?

I have read all of the posts on this thread and in my view perhaps one of the most important aspects of why a president and a law professor allegedly well schooled in the US Constitution took it upon himself to publicly speak out about an investigation underway in one of the his federal agencies.

He is signaling to the FBI that he does not want Hillary prosecuted meaning his Department of Justice will not prosecute Hillary irrespective of the FBI's supporting evidence and conclusion.

His pattern of saying one thing and acting in the opposite manner is replete with examples from before 2008 and to present day.

If you look at his foreign and economic policies he is so wrapped up in his ideology that he rather fail then admit he is wrong.

From President Clinton to present day has provided an open window as to why a presidential candidate must have military service listed on their resume' Because Clinton, Bush and Obama have failed miserably along these lines and it is costing us dearly.

Finally let me say that when growing up the threat of communist take over of America was evident and addressed.

Who would have ever believed that a strong possibility of a communist take over is in the making by way of the American Democrat Party. And like Hillary many Americans simply resemble bubble heads bubbling at the communist propaganda being spewed by Hillary and Sanders.

Personal Best Regards:

Tags
system, protect, clinton, department, guarantees, justice, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.