Obama the man afraid for some reasn

Old 09-18-2016, 09:24 AM
n/a

Default Obama the man afraid for some reasn

Now who but a desparate incumbent, or an incumbent with something to hide.....especially if the encumbent happens to be POTUS....who also happens to be Obama......who also happens to be an outgoing POTUS that campaigns for the incoming candidate.

Desparate; disgusting; racist in capital letters:

Obama: I Will Consider It An Insult To My Legacy If You Do Not Vote; Want to Give Me A Good Send Off? Go Vote | Video | RealClearPolitics

The insulted blacks should turn out in numbers and vote against Clinton.

Preserve his legacy....selfish, very stupid, self centered, incompetent......no not Clinton this time....OBAMA.
Old 09-18-2016, 09:28 AM
n/a

He is trying to trick the black community a third time.

He thinks those beneath him really care about his legacy. They are much more focused what he has not done for them. And they do know how far back he has set race relations......all for the sake of his black radical, muslim, sympathy to islamic terrorism.

A black phony playing the race card and playing on the race card.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Now who but a desparate incumbent, or an incumbent with something to hide.....especially if the encumbent happens to be POTUS....who also happens to be Obama......who also happens to be an outgoing POTUS that campaigns for the incoming candidate.

Desparate; disgusting; racist in capital letters:

Obama: I Will Consider It An Insult To My Legacy If You Do Not Vote; Want to Give Me A Good Send Off? Go Vote | Video | RealClearPolitics

The insulted blacks should turn out in numbers and vote against Clinton.

Preserve his legacy....selfish, very stupid, self centered, incompetent......no not Clinton this time....OBAMA.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:04 AM
n/a

Quote:
He is trying to trick the black community a third time.

He thinks those beneath him really care about his legacy. They are much more focused what he has not done for them. And they do know how far back he has set race relations......all for the sake of his black radical, muslim, sympathy to islamic terrorism.

A black phony playing the race card and playing on the race card.
...always considered him a racist. Even when he was campaigning for the position. Funny how liberals are so blind.
Old 09-18-2016, 10:05 AM
n/a

It's funny how I have never met anyone that had voted for Obama either time. I guess I can understand their embarrassment.
Old 09-18-2016, 03:25 PM
n/a

Well it looks like his begging and playing the black card is not working:

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

A Trump win would be oh so much more than defeating the felon, AMerican killing, lying, reckless, careless, crony, insider Clinton.

It will be an even bigger win as Obama gets the message he deserves. The message he has earned form his own race game.

Oh what a cause celeb it will be!!!!
Old 09-18-2016, 04:13 PM
n/a

Quote:
Well it looks like his begging and playing the black card is not working:

Black voters are turning from Clinton to Trump in new poll | New York Post

A Trump win would be oh so much more than defeating the felon, AMerican killing, lying, reckless, careless, crony, insider Clinton.

It will be an even bigger win as Obama gets the message he deserves. The message he has earned form his own race game.

Oh what a cause celeb it will be!!!!
Totally agree. Happiness is seeing the moving van at the White House on Jan 20.

I wonder if Trump will raze the White House and rebuild it as a contemporary so that the progressives will feel better.

Tags
vote, reasn, afraid, man, obama

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.