Obama Tells Another 4-Pinnochio "Fib"!

Old 03-06-2015, 08:10 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Obama and his people have absolutely no reason not to gree to Keystone, except it doesn't fit in their environmental vision. Aloowing oil to flow safely through a pipeline and preventing the continue railroad accidents would seem enough reason to do so and it is environmentally better.

But forget this shameless display. On the horizon is a much bigger and a much more dangerous lie committed by Obama.

The bin Laden episode was twofold to capture/kill bin Laden and to secure as much data as could be found. Both goals were successful.

Obama in his bid for 2012 presidential run wanted to spin his leadership prowess in foreign policy and defense. He claimed terrorist defeat and the wars over with a big "I" did this. The problem was he intentionally withheld documents showing the increasing threat in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. doing nothing to stem such activity places American in harms way. This narcissistic incompetent blowhard did nothing to protect American citizens so he could put his faux best foot forward . A leader sets the culture of those he leads now you know the why and the where of all the scandals coming out of Washington Fast & furious IRS Benghazi . And you will also notice that the Obama's best two weapons are stalling tactics and the liberal media . Never in my lifetime have I witnessed a more dishonest, deceptive manipulative, shameless and irresponsible Administration then the one being led by Obama.

I bow my head in sorrow, despair and shame because like the burglaries in The Villages he is doing it in broad daylight and with no consequences and worse yet with the approval of either dishonest, disinterested or misguided citizens.

Pray my friends and pray vigorously that God protects this nation because this nation is the only one on earth keeping the world from eploding
Old 03-06-2015, 09:09 AM
n/a

Quote:
Obama and his people have absolutely no reason not to gree to Keystone, except it doesn't fit in their environmental vision. Aloowing oil to flow safely through a pipeline and preventing the continue railroad accidents would seem enough reason to do so and it is environmentally better.

But forget this shameless display. On the horizon is a much bigger and a much more dangerous lie committed by Obama.

The bin Laden episode was twofold to capture/kill bin Laden and to secure as much data as could be found. Both goals were successful.

Obama in his bid for 2012 presidential run wanted to spin his leadership prowess in foreign policy and defense. He claimed terrorist defeat and the wars over with a big "I" did this. The problem was he intentionally withheld documents showing the increasing threat in the Middle East, Asia and Africa. doing nothing to stem such activity places American in harms way. This narcissistic incompetent blowhard did nothing to protect American citizens so he could put his faux best foot forward . A leader sets the culture of those he leads now you know the why and the where of all the scandals coming out of Washington Fast & furious IRS Benghazi . And you will also notice that the Obama's best two weapons are stalling tactics and the liberal media . Never in my lifetime have I witnessed a more dishonest, deceptive manipulative, shameless and irresponsible Administration then the one being led by Obama.

I bow my head in sorrow, despair and shame because like the burglaries in The Villages he is doing it in broad daylight and with no consequences and worse yet with the approval of either dishonest, disinterested or misguided citizens.

Pray my friends and pray vigorously that God protects this nation because this nation is the only one on earth keeping the world from eploding
Old 03-06-2015, 09:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Sadly, the senate did not have the votes to override the president's veto, when the vote was taken this past Wednesday.

IMO: congress will keep passing the law, and the president will keep vetoing it. Until enough minds are changed, nothing happens.

...and you honestly thought that there would be enough votes to over ride the veto? The same will happen with other vetoes. Congress had better quit being obstructionists and do their jobs as voters want.

Only about 15 percent of voters approve of Congress.
Old 03-06-2015, 10:07 AM
n/a

Quote:
...and you honestly thought that there would be enough votes to over ride the veto? The same will happen with other vetoes. Congress had better quit being obstructionists and do their jobs as voters want.

Only about 15 percent of voters approve of Congress.
A major contributor to congress' low approval ratings is Obama for 6+ years and continuing constant chatter about he can't get anything done because congress won't do their job.

It is his main agenda theme song to justify taking all the executive action he feels like....right or wrong (and far too much wrong to suit many Americans).

When he had Harry Reid not allowing legislation to get to the senate floor hence nothing got done.....provide fodder for Obama's continual harang about them not doing their job.

The blame game fully mastered contributes significantly to the public's viewpoint.

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.