Obama for transgenders?

Old 04-09-2015, 08:10 AM
n/a

Default Obama for transgenders?

Obama just came out and said he backs a ban on conversion therapy to straighten out gay or transgender youths. Is this not a parent's right to get a psychiatrist to put their own children back to being normal kids instead of being perverted?

Big Government is going too far into family life that is dealt with parents knowing what is best. Is Obama trying to turn our youths into a society of gay and transgenders with legislating this kind of perversion as well as what television programs on the same perversions are being televised?
Old 04-09-2015, 08:45 AM
n/a

Thank your for your honest posting describing children born as gay or transgender as being perverted and not normal. As it is extremely likely that you believe you are a sincere Christian, how do you reconcile your belief that we are ALL created in God's image which your certainty that children who do not conform to your sexuality are also not created in God's image and are instead perverted and need fixing?

How far does your belief that parents know what is best extend? Should they be allowed to pray the evil away, beat the evil away, burn the evil away? Do you know that cancer is the Devil's test of one's faith?

If converting a perverted gay citizen back to straightness can be accomplished by a psychiatrist as you apparently believe is both possible and ethical, do you have the courage to tell me what it would take for a psychiatrist to convert you from being straight to being gay, or from being concordant in your self identity and your genitals to looking in your pants and instead feeling you had the completely wrong body parts for what your brain knew belonged there. Obama must be the most powerful person every created in God's image if he can " turn our youths into a society of gay and transgenders with legislating this kind of perversion" I look forward to reading the new law which you see coming which will force our youths to be gay and transgenders.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:03 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
Thank your for your honest posting describing children born as gay or transgender as being perverted and not normal. As it is extremely likely that you believe you are a sincere Christian, how do you reconcile your belief that we are ALL created in God's image which your certainty that children who do not conform to your sexuality are also not created in God's image and are instead perverted and need fixing?

How far does your belief that parents know what is best extend? Should they be allowed to pray the evil away, beat the evil away, burn the evil away? Do you know that cancer is the Devil's test of one's faith?

If converting a perverted gay citizen back to straightness can be accomplished by a psychiatrist as you apparently believe is both possible and ethical, do you have the courage to tell me what it would take for a psychiatrist to convert you from being straight to being gay, or from being concordant in your self identity and your genitals to looking in your pants and instead feeling you had the completely wrong body parts for what your brain knew belonged there. Obama must be the most powerful person every created in God's image if he can " turn our youths into a society of gay and transgenders with legislating this kind of perversion" I look forward to reading the new law which you see coming which will force our youths to be gay and transgenders.
Done yet?
Now how about a few key strokes about what you believe instead of a half page critique of YOUR take on the what the OP believes.
Opinions, recall everybody has one and in entitled to one. Folks are allowed and entitled to say what they think. As the opposition is too. So why do we always have to endure the onging taking to task of a post if different from yours or anybody elses?
Old 04-09-2015, 09:29 AM
n/a

Taking a post to task is fair game here. It's hard to cry foul on this forum.
Old 04-09-2015, 09:40 AM
n/a

All sides express views over school's refusal to hire gay teacher | Local News - KCCI Home

And now the children are defying the wisdom of the Church and supporting non-discrimination. The end-days are surely near
Old 04-09-2015, 09:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
Done yet?
Now how about a few key strokes about what you believe instead of a half page critique of YOUR take on the what the OP believes.
Opinions, recall everybody has one and in entitled to one. Folks are allowed and entitled to say what they think. As the opposition is too. So why do we always have to endure the onging taking to task of a post if different from yours or anybody elses?
Not done yet. If you can't tell what my beliefs are from reading post #2 then you have poor reading skills. I suggest

How to Improve Your Reading Skills: 14 Steps - wikiHow
Old 04-09-2015, 10:33 AM
n/a

Maybe he is . One just never knows
Old 04-09-2015, 10:34 AM
n/a

Obama Seeks Ban On 'Conversion' Therapy For Sexual Orientation - The National Memo

The Obama administration not only came out against conversion therapy, they hammered it.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:17 PM
n/a

Quote:
Not done yet. If you can't tell what my beliefs are from reading post #2 then you have poor reading skills. I suggest

How to Improve Your Reading Skills: 14 Steps - wikiHow
How rude can one get?

So we are to read your personal criticism of another post and instead of answering the question it gets flipped back that we should be able to conclude from your post what you believe. So very unfunny!

All you had to do was answer the question. We certainly could reach a conclusion by simply READING your criticisms and name calling and I am sure you might not like it.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:42 PM
n/a

Quote:

If converting a perverted gay citizen back to straightness can be accomplished by a psychiatrist as you apparently believe is both possible and ethical, do you have the courage to tell me what it would take for a psychiatrist to convert you from being straight to being gay, or from being concordant in your self identity and your genitals to looking in your pants and instead feeling you had the completely wrong body parts for what your brain knew belonged there. Obama must be the most powerful person every created in God's image if he can " turn our youths into a society of gay and transgenders with legismlating this kind of perversion" I look forward to reading the new law which you see coming which will force our youths to be gay and transgenders.
Well said, yet I fear your correct observation falls on many deaf ears. 2015 an still we have such backward thinking folks amount us. To think you can convert gay to straight is sad. I wonder if they beers rand the pain they inflict on others with such backward archaic thinking. Hopefully this rediulous belief will stop with the the passing of the Baby Boomer Generation.
Old 04-09-2015, 12:53 PM
n/a

Quote:
All sides express views over school's refusal to hire gay teacher | Local News - KCCI Home

And now the children are defying the wisdom of the Church and supporting non-discrimination. The end-days are surely near
I am so proud of kids that stand up against the predudices of the church for what is right for all Gods Children....."
Old 04-09-2015, 02:08 PM
n/a

Default Here We Go Again

Here we go again the immediate reaction from the liberal side is you must be homophobic and a gay hater. Well perhaps there are some of us who view this topic with more objectivity and not personal.

First Christianity preaches hate the sin love the sinner. Secondly the Freedom Restoration Religious Act was not written to deny services to gays but to reinforce an individual rights to practice their religion.

But let's see how all of this came about. In the early 80's psychiatrist all of a sudden removed homosexuality from the DSM. I believe it was a political move. Why ,as an example, ask yourself while homosexuality was removed from the DSM a foot fetish (men who love looking at a woman's foot) is a disorder. Especially since many women focus on a man's hand or calfs, etc At least their attract to the opposite sex as nature intended.

In November 1987 Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill wrote an essay entitled "The Overhaul of Straight America which eventually became a book.

Their instructions were clear and I'll summarize to save space...it was to portray as normal and natural the gay lifestyle. If you notice for a number of years gays have been appearing in more TV shows, movies etc Kirk & Pill's plan. The goal was to make it very socially acceptable and thus normalize it. Young minds are malleable and naive and this gay agenda purposefully and strategically planted has been successful at least for the younger set

I certainly cannot identify with the gay lifestyle and believe it is a mistake of nature like any malady. Because of this I understand the need to ensure that this segment of society not be treated unfairly. However we have moved from a discrimination issue to an alternative lifestyle to a preferred lifestyle.

The attack on the Definition of Marriage by the gay community was not so they could have the right to marry and have legal rights resulting from those unions. all that could and has been legally handled.

The real reason gays want the definition of marriage changed is because it affords their lifestyle legitmacy (ie see our lifestyle is normal)

The problem with a breach of the definition of marriage as being between one man and one woman is that it is bringing perverts out of the woodwork making claims for the legal right for incest, man-boy relations, bigamy etc.

As to Obama's objection like all liberal movements its one sided.

He does not want parents etc to attempts such conversions but he supports schools providing indoctrination of GLBT studies, etc . In other words let's promote homosexuality so we can draw in more troubled and confused kids and get them into the gay lifestyle ....................

Live and let live so please don't label me because I happen to believe that a normal lifestyle means one man one woman in a union to procreate forming the basis for a civilized society that is the bedrock o this nation

Personal Best Regards:
Old 04-09-2015, 03:39 PM
n/a

Quote:

Here we go again the immediate reaction from the liberal side is you must be homophobic and a gay hater. Well perhaps there are some of us who view this topic with more objectivity and not personal.

First Christianity preaches hate the sin love the sinner. Secondly the Freedom Restoration Religious Act was not written to deny services to gays but to reinforce an individual rights to practice their religion.

But let's see how all of this came about. In the early 80's psychiatrist all of a sudden removed homosexuality from the DSM. I believe it was a political move. Why ,as an example, ask yourself while homosexuality was removed from the DSM a foot fetish (men who love looking at a woman's foot) is a disorder. Especially since many women focus on a man's hand or calfs, etc At least their attract to the opposite sex as nature intended.

In November 1987 Marshall Kirk and Erastes Pill wrote an essay entitled "The Overhaul of Straight America which eventually became a book.

Their instructions were clear and I'll summarize to save space...it was to portray as normal and natural the gay lifestyle. If you notice for a number of years gays have been appearing in more TV shows, movies etc Kirk & Pill's plan. The goal was to make it very socially acceptable and thus normalize it. Young minds are malleable and naive and this gay agenda purposefully and strategically planted has been successful at least for the younger set

I certainly cannot identify with the gay lifestyle and believe it is a mistake of nature like any malady. Because of this I understand the need to ensure that this segment of society not be treated unfairly. However we have moved from a discrimination issue to an alternative lifestyle to a preferred lifestyle.

The attack on the Definition of Marriage by the gay community was not so they could have the right to marry and have legal rights resulting from those unions. all that could and has been legally handled.

The real reason gays want the definition of marriage changed is because it affords their lifestyle legitmacy (ie see our lifestyle is normal)

The problem with a breach of the definition of marriage as being between one man and one woman is that it is bringing perverts out of the woodwork making claims for the legal right for incest, man-boy relations, bigamy etc.

As to Obama's objection like all liberal movements its one sided.

He does not want parents etc to attempts such conversions but he supports schools providing indoctrination of GLBT studies, etc . In other words let's promote homosexuality so we can draw in more troubled and confused kids and get them into the gay lifestyle ....................

Live and let live so please don't label me because I happen to believe that a normal lifestyle means one man one woman in a union to procreate forming the basis for a civilized society that is the bedrock o this nation

Personal Best Regards:
WOW, Sir with the utmost respect, I am apauled at your understanding of human rights and the Christion Faith. Please, go to see your spiritual leader/advisor for counseling. You are so far off the accepted normal, it brings tears to my eyes. I love all man, but I must say, I have reason to fear you sir.
Old 04-09-2015, 03:42 PM
n/a

Let me say, that those that post in favor of gay rights, are at the minimum, what I understand as God like. Those that have a problem with gay, gay marriage, are at the least scary and seem to have emotional issues.
Old 04-09-2015, 04:38 PM
n/a

If straight people are so against gay people, then why do they keep having gay babies?

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.