cadidates view on russia

Old 07-25-2016, 06:20 AM
n/a

Default cadidates view on russia

"Hillary Clinton has called Vladimir Putin a bully, and vowed to stop his meddling in Ukraine and Syria by punishing Russia with more financial sanctions.
Donald Trump has praised Putin, calling him a strong leader. He also wants to cut back on funding NATO and shift its focus away from countering Russia. He plans to leave Putin alone in the war in Syria."

Mr. wonderful is an isolationist. You should be very wary.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:51 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
"Hillary Clinton has called Vladimir Putin a bully, and vowed to stop his meddling in Ukraine and Syria by punishing Russia with more financial sanctions.
Donald Trump has praised Putin, calling him a strong leader. He also wants to cut back on funding NATO and shift its focus away from countering Russia. He plans to leave Putin alone in the war in Syria."

Mr. wonderful is an isolationist. You should be very wary.
You REALLY/REALLY should do just a bit or research before spouting liberal talking points, just to get attention. Knowing something of the subject would help you immensely.

How about former SecState’s shady deal with Vladmir Putin to turn over 20% of America’s uranium supply to Russia! HELLary had to approve the sale, but not before working out a sweet deal for the shady Clinton Foundation. So, just maybe HELLary's relationship with Putin is not what it seems.

I don't recall, but has Trump ever bowed down to Putin? Did Putin call Trump "my son" like Gaddafi did with Obama on more than one occasion?

At any rate, saying someone is a powerful leader does not make him a friend of that person.
Old 07-25-2016, 07:14 AM
n/a

You REALLY/REALLY should do just a bit or research before spouting liberal talking points, just to get attention.

How about former SecState’s shady deal with Vladmir Putin to turn over 20% of America’s uranium supply to Russia! HELLary had to approve the sale, but not before working out a sweet deal for the shady Clinton Foundation. So, just maybe HELLary's relationship with Putin is not what it seems.

good advice--read this
Donald Trump inaccurately suggests Clinton got paid to approve Russia uranium deal | PolitiFact

I don't recall, but has Trump ever bowed down to Putin? Did Putin call Trump "my son" like Gaddafi did with Obama on more than one occasion?

Gaddafi could have called Obama the second coming. What mattered if Obama reacted in our countries best interest, does it?.

At any rate, saying someone is a powerful leader does not make him a friend of that person.

Just as calling someone your son does not make them your son nor should you assume they will act like a some. Like you said, Knowing something of the subject would help you immensely.

Old 07-25-2016, 10:54 AM
n/a

Quote:
You REALLY/REALLY should do just a bit or research before spouting liberal talking points, just to get attention.

good advice--read this
Donald Trump inaccurately suggests Clinton got paid to approve Russia uranium deal | PolitiFact

Gaddafi could have called Obama the second coming. What mattered if Obama reacted in our countries best interest, does it?.

Just as calling someone your son does not make them your son nor should you assume they will act like a some. Like you said, Knowing something of the subject would help you immensely.

Thank you for confirming my post, but it was not necessary. Obviously, I made my point that a statement taken out of context doesn't necessarily mean anything. But, actions do. Hillary did not need to flatter Putin, when she was in bed with him. She did get kick backs for approving the sale of uranium to Russia, so when she says Putin is a bully, I wonder if she is referring to their deal. Perhaps, Trump would have gotten her a better deal if she would have asked. Obviously, he would have negotiated better that those involved in the Iran deal.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:51 PM
n/a

Quote:
Thank you for confirming my post, but it was not necessary. Obviously, I made my point that a statement taken out of context doesn't necessarily mean anything. But, actions do. Hillary did not need to flatter Putin, when she was in bed with him. She did get kick backs for approving the sale of uranium to Russia, so when she says Putin is a bully, I wonder if she is referring to their deal. Perhaps, Trump would have gotten her a better deal if she would have asked. Obviously, he would have negotiated better that those involved in the Iran deal.
Did you follow the link? Did you provide any for me to read?
Old 07-25-2016, 07:00 PM
n/a

Quote:
Did you follow the link? Did you provide any for me to read?
The mantra of a liberal.....give me.. ..did you provide for me?

Such a needy bunch.

Tags
russia, putin, syria, nato, countering

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.