Obama's decision fatigue

Old 09-27-2015, 11:01 AM
n/a

Default Obama's decision fatigue

From today's Parade:

Try the President Obama Hack. Avoid decision fatigue the way President Obama does:"I wear only gray or blue suites," he told Vanity Fair. "I don't want to make decisions about what I'm eating or wearing."
Old 09-27-2015, 11:03 AM
n/a

He doesn't have to make decisions on what to wear because the only other clothes in his closet are clown outfits and transgender attire.
Old 09-27-2015, 11:13 AM
n/a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guest View Post
From today's Parade:

Try the President Obama Hack. Avoid decision fatigue the way President Obama does:"I wear only gray or blue suites," he told Vanity Fair. "I don't want to make decisions about what I'm eating or wearing."
I prefer him when he doesn't have to make decisions. Every time he does make one, it's wrong.
Old 09-27-2015, 11:17 AM
n/a

Quote:
I prefer him when he doesn't have to make decisions. Every time he does make one, it's wrong.
Old 09-27-2015, 11:43 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have to agree with that. Actually, I'd be happy if he spent the rest of his term doing nothing but playing golf. Everyone would be happier and better off that way, including Obama.
Old 09-27-2015, 11:45 AM
n/a

Quote:
I have to agree with that. Actually, I'd be happy if he spent the rest of his term doing nothing but playing golf. Everyone would be happier and better off that way, including Obama.
No, I wouldn't mind if he continued throwing parties for transgenders as well. It gets them off the streets and frees up some tee times as well.
Old 09-27-2015, 12:10 PM
n/a

Quote:
From today's Parade:

Dear Guest: It was said of Einstein that he never would learn his telephone number because if he needed it he could go to a phone book. Thus he emptied his head of trivia so that he could store pertinent facts and figures.

So too with Obama's aversion to deciding eating and wearing trivia. He readies himself to make those decisions that keep us richer, healthier happier,more united and more secure. Can't we all feel the love ?

Personal Best Regards:
Old 09-27-2015, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:
Dear Guest: It was said of Einstein that he never would learn his telephone number because if he needed it he could go to a phone book. Thus he emptied his head of trivia so that he could store pertinent facts and figures.

So too with Obama's aversion to deciding eating and wearing trivia. He readies himself to make those decisions that keep us richer, healthier happier,more united and more secure. Can't we all feel the love ?

Personal Best Regards:

not really, just feel the tax bill
Old 09-27-2015, 12:16 PM
n/a

Quote:

Personal Best Regards:
I can believe the empty head part, regarding Obama. Problem is he is too willing to allow radicals like Soros and Ayers fill the void with their filth.
Old 09-27-2015, 07:14 PM
n/a

Maybe Obama has to empty his head so he can deal on an equal basis with the Republicans in Congress. They don't have to empty their heads, because it is a constant state of being with them.
Old 09-27-2015, 08:49 PM
n/a

Quote:
Maybe Obama has to empty his head so he can deal on an equal basis with the Republicans in Congress. They don't have to empty their heads, because it is a constant state of being with them.
typical liberal response
Old 09-28-2015, 08:46 AM
n/a

Do you know what is typical, when the total nonsense being spewed by Republicans is thrown right back in their face with more nonsense, and they cry "typical liberal response". Like the saying goes, "turnabout is fair play".

Some Republicans in the House don't have the brains they were born with, and a hellva lot of them come from Texas. The leader of the Texas clown show is running for President. He wants to be the head jackass in the country.
Old 09-28-2015, 11:32 AM
n/a

Quote:
Do you know what is typical, when the total nonsense being spewed by Republicans is thrown right back in their face with more nonsense, and they cry "typical liberal response". Like the saying goes, "turnabout is fair play".

Some Republicans in the House don't have the brains they were born with, and a hellva lot of them come from Texas. The leader of the Texas clown show is running for President. He wants to be the head jackass in the country.
Typical liberal response.

Your depressed nature is showing thru. Must be pretty disappointing not having a viable candidate this time around. Bet it's overwhelming you that there are so many good GOP candidates. Bet it makes your eyes bleed and your head about to explode, huh?

Tags
blue, make, parade, fatigue, decision, obamas

You are viewing a new design of the TOTV site. Click here to revert to the old version.